Chapter 78

The two stayed on Niuqun Mountain for an hour, leaving Xianfeng to stay and deal with the corpse.

Then the two left and returned to Pingcheng.

They did not go back directly to the other courtyard, but then walked around the city. Lu Ronghuai stopped the carriage at the door of a tavern, gave him a tip, and asked the boy to take the horse to eat fodder. Then he led Chu Yuan and walked around with people coming and going. wandering the streets.

Chu Yuan rarely has the opportunity to go shopping. He likes the feeling of fireworks and his charming eyebrows.

Lu Ronghuai was dressed in black with dark patterns, his hair neatly tied up, Chu Yuan was in flowing green clothes, and his black hair was tied back with a green hairband, and the tail of his hair flowed lightly when he moved.

Lu Ronghuai had an awe-inspiring aura around him, with long eyebrows on his temples. Even though he looked extraordinary, ordinary people would not dare to approach him.

On the other hand, Chu Yuan's face has both the softness of a woman and the heroic spirit of a man, which is very eye-catching.

The two of them had just walked for a while when suddenly, a red camellia fell on Chu Yuan and quickly fell down.

"Huh?" Chu Yuan glanced at the camellia, then looked up again.

Several young women upstairs immediately exclaimed in embarrassment and took up their handkerchiefs to cover their faces, but they still glanced at him secretly.

A bold woman shouted to him through her handkerchief, "Young Master, you are so handsome."

A group of young ladies around laughed, obviously agreeing with her words.

Chu Yuan was stunned, and his face slowly turned red.

The girls probably saw that he had a good temper, was shy easily, and was so lovable, so they continued to throw flowers at him. Many people on the roadside started to follow suit, throwing fruits, flowers, and handkerchiefs at him. of.

Lu Ronghuai quickly protected him and took him away from this land of right and wrong.

The two didn't stop until they ran out of a street.

Lu Ronghuai took off the petals from Chu Yuan's hair and said sourly, "Mr. Chu is so charming that he charmed those little girls so much that they couldn't even walk."

Chu Yuan looked at him and smiled, her voice slightly breathy, "The prince also received the flowers."

"No."

Chu Yuan stretched out the hand hidden behind his back in front of him, and there was a intact peach blossom lying in his palm.

"To the prince."

Lu Ronghuai stared at the flower for a long time. The pink peach blossom looked petite and cute in his white palm.

He silently picked up the flowers and put them carefully into his lapel.

"Okay, I'll accept it."

Chu Yuan looked around and said, "Your Majesty, where are we going?"

"Take you to have fun."

He pulled Chu Yuan into a music studio.

The moment he entered the room, Lu Ronghuai turned his head inadvertently and looked at the tea house behind him from the corner of his eyes, with an unknown smile on his lips.

On the second floor of the tea house, Zhang Ze put down the bamboo curtain.

"My lord, this matter should be decided sooner rather than later. My lord, please make a decision as soon as possible."