Bai Qingyu x Lu Rongshen

The next day.

Lu Rongshen was carried back from Prince Li's Mansion by Bai Qingyu. When he returned to his new house, there were still tears hanging on his eyelashes. His eyes were as red and swollen as walnuts after crying hard last night.

Bai Qingyu put him on a stool covered with thick cushions. Lu Rongshen angrily ignored him, turned his face to one side, and said nothing in anger.

The room was quiet for a moment, and Bai Qingyu turned and walked out of the room.

Lu Rongshen turned his head back in an instant. He looked at the door in disbelief and saw Bai Qingyu walking away without looking back. The tears that he had finally suppressed burst out again.

fraud! big liar!

He jumped up in aggrieved manner, only to feel the hidden pain and fell back down again.

When Bai Qingyu came back with the shredded chicken and lotus seed porridge that he cooked himself, he was met with a pair of fierce eyes.

Lu Rong glared at him angrily, with tears still hanging on his face. There was no cruelty in that look, but he looked more pitiful.

He walked over and knelt down in front of Lu Rongshen, "Your Highness, eat something first..."

"Why did you lie to me!?" Lu Rongshen interrupted him loudly.

This accusation contained too much grievance and sadness. Lu Rongshen's eyes were red. He looked at the familiar yet unfamiliar person in front of him, and for the first time he felt unspeakable sadness in his heart.

Bai Qingyu was silent at first, then put the bowl on the table. He was still squatting in front of Lu Rongshen, looking up at him, "It's my fault that I didn't explain it clearly... I misunderstood His Highness. Don't worry, Your Highness, I will enter the palace right away." Meet His Majesty."

Lu Rongshen saw that he looked serious, and knew that what he said was definitely not a joke. Seeing Bai Qingyu stand up, he grabbed Bai Qingyu's wrist without thinking, "What are you going to do?"

Bai Qingyu explained in a low voice, "I will go and apologize to His Majesty and give His Majesty justice."

If this matter comes before Emperor Hongjia, the Bai family will be guilty of deceiving the emperor, and then Bai Yi and Bai Qingyu will...

"No!" Lu Rong's face turned pale and he grabbed him and refused to let go.

Bai Qingyu smiled bitterly, "Your Highness..."

The joy of last night was still vivid in his mind, and Lu Rongshen's tears were so deep today. Bai Qingyu's heart felt like it was being cooked on fire, rolling in the ice and snow, and he never felt better.

Lu Rongshen lowered his head and kept holding on to him. After a while, he said coyly, "Sit down and wait until I finish eating."

Bai Qingyu's eyes lit up. He sat down carefully and brought the fragrant bowl of porridge in front of him. "Eat, the temperature is just right. There will be some in the kitchen after you finish."

Lu Rongshen didn't say anything. He took the bowl of porridge and began to eat it. He ate it one bite at a time. He couldn't even taste anything. He was thinking about things all the time. Bai Qingyu sat opposite him and watched him eat quietly. He knew , when Lu Rongshen finishes his meal, his final judgment will also come.

But at this moment, just watching him eat makes me feel happy.

After a bowl of porridge, Lu Rongshen had completely calmed down. He put down the porcelain spoon and hesitated on how to speak.