Chapter 16

In the banquet hall, the atmosphere was tense.

A trace of impatience flashed in the prince's eyes, but his face was still gentle and elegant. He persuaded in a voice: "Okay, third brother has a straightforward temperament. Brother, why do you have to preach to third brother every time you see him? Besides, Princess Li did not do anything What's wrong? Brother, what you said is really too much."

King Qi said angrily: "He does not distinguish between superiority and inferiority. Besides, I am just telling the truth, so why is there anything wrong!"

The prince shook his head, and he raised his hand to Chu Yuan and said: "Brother Gudai apologizes to Princess Li. My brother is straightforward, but in fact he has no ill intentions. Please don't worry about Princess Li."

Lu Rongshen turned his head and curled his lips secretly.

His brother, the prince, is always good at being a good person and confusing right and wrong with his mouth. If King Qi had no ill intentions, there would be no evil people in this world.

Just as Chu Yuan was about to speak, Lu Ronghuai suddenly turned his head and looked at him.

His eyes were as dark as inkstones, deep and distant, and when he wasn't speaking, his facial features were sharp and deep, making people frightened for no reason.

"Princess, do you mind?" He leaned over and lowered his head to look at him. His voice seemed to be in his ears, as mellow and charming as an aged wine.

Chu Yuan replied softly: "I don't..."

Lu Ronghuai straightened up, nodded seriously, and said solemnly: "The princess said that he cares about her very much. I am the king's protector. Brother, you can take care of it."

Chu Yuan: "..."

King Qi's face was twisted with anger, and he was about to rush over to argue. The prince held him down and warned: "Brother, today is the crowning ceremony of Prince Ning. If your father knows that you are making trouble here, you will be severely punished."

King Qi waved away the prince's hand, his facial muscles twitched, and he pointed at Lu Ronghuai and sneered, "Lu Ronghuai, do you really regard a man as a treasure? But yes, you are the biggest joke in Ye Jing now, and the two of you are a perfect match. "

Lu Ronghuai sneered silently, and the corners of his lips curved into a thin arc, looking sinister and cold, revealing the danger of bloodthirsty, making people's hair stand on end.

"Today, I will teach you the rules of life for my father." After Lu Ronghuai finished speaking, he raised his hand and threw it, and the empty wine glass in his hand made an afterimage in the air.

Before anyone could react, they heard King Qi's tragic wail.

There was a 'dong' sound, and the wine glass shattered. King Qi knelt on the ground, his face turned pale in pain.

When the prince saw blood coming out of King Qi's knees, he said in shock: "Third brother, you are too cruel."

Lu Ronghuai looked at the prince's hypocritical face, a look of amusement flashed across his face, and said deliberately: "Young hands, you didn't control your strength well, I, the king, will be careful next time."

There will be a next time!

King Qi's eyes widened and he wished he could eat Lu Ronghuai's flesh and drink his blood.

"Lu Ronghuai, please wait for me!"

"The Prime Minister has arrived."

Two voices sounded at the same time.