Chapter 137

The Bai family took care of them, and Chu Yuan and the others settled down in Sangcheng.

This mansion is very large. It was once the residence of a certain king with a different surname. It is equipped with pavilions and pavilions. In addition, the climate in the west is warmer. March has just arrived, and many flowers and plants in the mansion are already blooming, making it extremely beautiful.

On the second day after arriving in Sangcheng, Nie Chanwen took his fishing rod and basket out and met his new fish friends to the river.

The fishermen only thought that he was an old man who loved fishing, and had no idea that the person in front of him was Prime Minister Nie who once dominated the court.

The climate here is pleasant, the water is crystal clear, and the fish raised are plump and tender. Nie Chanwen became addicted to fishing, and his family ate the fish he caught for a month.

After a month, Nie Xuxing couldn't stand it anymore.

He secretly hid his father's fishing rod, and the others acquiesced to his move and helped him cover it.

There is no way, no matter how delicious the fish is, you will get tired of it one day.

They now lose their appetite when they see fish.

Nie Xuxing had the courage to hide, but did not have the courage to bear his father's anger, so he was so anxious that he hugged Xiaotuanzi over.

Nie Chanwen, who was about to get angry because he couldn't find the fishing rod, saw the cute little dumpling with a smile and immediately took the child into his arms with a smile.

"Be good, little fish, give Grandpa a hug."

"Ah~"

When he went fishing these days, he didn't spend much time with Xiao Tuanzi.

Xiaoyu is the nickname they gave Xiaotuanzi, and the whole family unanimously agreed.

Except Lu Ronghuai.

Jiang Ni secretly broke into a cold sweat for Nie Xuxing and took the opportunity to say: "Father, Xiaoyu will be a hundred days old in twelve days. Let's throw a lively hundred-day banquet for him."

When they were in Xiangcheng, because Lu Ronghuai had to rush back to Northern Xinjiang early, they held a very simple full moon banquet for the baby at home. This time the hundred-day banquet was going to be a grand one.

Nie Chouwen readily agreed.

In the days that followed, the family was busy preparing for the 100-day banquet. Nie Siran wanted to stay in Sangcheng for a week and then find Su Ruhe who had returned to Yancheng. However, Lu Ronghuai dragged him to Lucheng, the border gate, to manage the border defense with Bai Qingyu and the others. affairs.

He threw the bamboo slips heavily on the table, looked down at Lu Ronghuai, and sneered, "It's sorted, can I go now?"

Lu Ronghuai: "Go back to Sangcheng? Of course."

Nie Siran: "Stop pretending to be stupid, I will leave Sangcheng after the Hundred Days Banquet."

Lu Ronghuai was writing invitations with his head down. He planned to hold Lu Yuduo's 100-day banquet on the city tower. The Bai family, the prefect of Sangcheng, countless soldiers guarding the city, and wealthy businessmen in the city were all going to send invitations.

There were already two thick stacks of invitations piled on the table. His Royal Highness Prince Li, who was assigned this boring task, simply put down his pen after hearing his words and leaned back on his chair.