Chapter 11

"Lu Lingshuang, you are so brave."

Lingshuang obviously didn't expect that Lu Ronghuai would suddenly appear. Her expression was stunned and she stuttered: "I... Sister-in-law of the Third Emperor, he couldn't stand firmly and slipped... I helped him out of kindness."

"Really?" Lu Ronghuai pulled Chu Yuan ashore. He glanced at the sharp stone pillar and sneered, "Come and throw it down too. I am kind enough to help you."

Lingshuang's face turned red with anger, "Forget it if you don't appreciate it, and you accuse me of it. You are really treating it like a donkey's liver and lungs with good intentions!"

The coldness in Lu Ronghuai's eyes grew stronger, and he ordered Xianfeng, "Find a stone as big as a fist."

When Ling Shuang heard this, her face suddenly turned ugly for some reason.

She hurriedly said before Xianfeng came back: "Since the third brother is here, then the third emperor's sister-in-law, you can teach me personally. I'll leave first."

"Did I let you go?" Lu Ronghuai narrowed his eyes and looked over without smiling.

"You!" Lingshuang was angry.

Xianfeng came back soon and handed the stone to Lu Ronghuai.

Lu Ronghuai raised his chin slightly and ordered Lingshuang, "Take two steps forward."

Ling Shuang's face suddenly turned pale. She stood on the ice, wringing her clothes with her hands, refusing to move even half a step forward.

"I have a bad temper, and I will not repeat a sentence twice, do you understand?" Lu Ronghuai held the stone, the corners of his lips raised, but his eyes were as cold as snow falling.

Lingshuang shuddered.

There was fear and fear in her eyes, and she looked towards the maids and eunuchs on the shore as if asking for help.

However, Lu Ronghuai's evil spirit was so strong that the palace officials shrank their heads and did not dare to breathe.

Lingshuang closed her eyes in despair.

She slowly moved forward two steps bit by bit.

Lu Ronghuai chuckled lightly, lifted the stone in his hand, and let go lightly. With a 'dong' sound, the stone hit the ice.

The next moment, the ice shattered, and Lingshuang instantly fell into the cold water.

"Help!" Lingshuang fluttered his hands and screamed.

The palace people on the shore wanted to come over to save people, but Lu Ronghuai glanced over, and those people were frightened again.

Lu Ronghuai paused and admired it for a while. Lingshuang's flapping arms gradually lost strength, and he was about to sink. He took two steps back and said with a smile: "Let's get him, the princess must be full."

A smile flashed in Chu Yuan's eyes.

The moment Lu Ronghuai lowered his head, he did not miss the flash of smile on his lips.

Tsk.

A man whose smile is prettier than flowers.

Seeing Lu Ronghuai looking at her, Chu Yuan pursed her lips and said softly: "Thank you, Your Majesty... Your Majesty."

He knew that if Lu Ronghuai hadn't reached out to hold him, even if he protected his face today, he would still have fallen into the cold water.

He was standing on the shore just now, and when he heard him talking about looking for rocks, he had doubts in his heart.