Chapter 130

The eve of leaving Beijing.

All the luggage had been packed and loaded into eight carriages. Le Shu was afraid that he would not be used to living in Xiangcheng, so he wanted to bring all the things Chu Yuan often used.

Seeing that he was planning to take away the mattress and sheets, Chu Yuan hurriedly stopped him. He kept reducing the items, and finally packed them into a whole cart.

At dinner time that day, the whole family gathered in the dining room.

"Father, you have too many books. Let's keep half of them here for now. When we settle down in Xiangcheng, we can ask the housekeeper to send the books over."

Nie Chanwen: "Well, have you all packed up?"

"It's all packed up. We'll leave early tomorrow morning. Let's all go to bed early tonight." Jiang Ni gave Chu Yuan a chopstick of stewed soft and tender chicken.

Chu Yuan smiled warmly and said, "Daddy will eat it too."

"Eat more, I will have to torture you for a while tomorrow morning." Jiang Ni smiled lovingly and reached out to touch his head.

Chu Yuan knew what he meant, his ears turned red, he pursed his lips and nodded slightly.

Nie Siran handed over his bowl and said, "Dad, give me some too. I have to sacrifice my reputation tomorrow."

Jiang Ni slapped his hand away, "You've been fooling around outside every day these days, and you've never been home. I'm afraid that one day you'll come back with a child and call me grandpa."

"..." Nie Siran touched his nose and looked a little embarrassed, "It's not that big of a deal. Dad is worrying too much."

Jiang Ni: "Then tell me, what are you doing outside these days?"

"Did not do anything."

Jiang Ni: "Forget it if you don't say it. You have always had an idea. As long as you don't do bad things, I don't care what you want to do."

After he finished speaking in a strict father's tone, he immediately turned his head and looked at Chu Yuan with a smile.

"Yuanyuan, don't follow your brother's example. If he doesn't learn well, he still can't get a wife. Fortunately, you are there, otherwise his father and I would not be happy to stay in Yejing."

Nie Xuxing: "This brat has been very evil since he was a child. Fortunately, his father taught him personally, otherwise he might have grown into a bad person."

Nie Chanwen glanced at his grandson and ate his food calmly.

Nie Siran was criticized by his two biological fathers. He spoke up for himself, "How can anyone say that about his own son? You two should save some face for your son."

"Then tell me honestly, when we go back to Xiangcheng this time, you only brought one baggage and didn't pack the rest. Do you have no intention of leaving at all?" Jiang Ni's eyes were stern.

Everyone at the table looked towards him.

Nie Siran narrowed his eyes and raised the ends of his narrow eyes, "No, I don't plan to stay in Ye Jing."

"When I get out of Beijing, I plan to go east and won't go back to Xiangcheng with you."

Nie Xuxing: "Whether it's a trip or a trip, it's better to be out of sight."

Nie Siran: "..."

Xiangcheng is in the west, but Nie Siran said that he was going to the east, which is the completely opposite direction.