Chapter 42

Chu Yuan looked at the five packages of clothes on the table and looked at Xian Yu blankly, "Why did you buy so many?"

Xian Yu smiled and said, "Your Majesty said that Master, you have few clothes and spring is about to begin. I will prepare more spring clothes for you."

Ever since Xian Yu found out that Lu Ronghuai had given him to Chu Yuan, he immediately changed his name to Chu Yuan's master and wandered around Fuju Courtyard all day long. Anyone with a discerning eye could tell who would be the real master in the palace in the future.

The princess is gentle and easy-going, and if she follows him, he will not be allowed to go sideways in the future.

"Thank you, Prince, for me, Le Shu, and put all the clothes away." Chu Yuan thanked him calmly and ordered Le Shu to put all the clothes in the cupboard.

Xian Yu saw that Chu Yuan's face was calm, neither excited nor happy. Seeing these gorgeous and exquisite clothes was like looking at the scenery outside the window, unable to shake the sinking pool in his eyes.

He felt worried for the prince in his heart.

The princess is not a profit-seeking person, and the prince's attentiveness may not have much effect.

"Where is the prince?" Chu Yuan asked.

"As soon as the prince returned to the house, he went to the study and said he wanted to check the almanac."

"Check the almanac? Is there anything important happening recently?" Chu Yuan looked puzzled, with a rare ripple in his eyes.

"The most important thing these days is the Spring Examination in seven days, but this matter has nothing to do with the prince."

On the other side, Lu Ronghuai closed the study door and sat alone inside, reading the almanac.

February 15th is a good day, suitable for getting married, getting married, praying for blessings, planting plants, fasting, etc. He picked up a cinnabar pen and drew a red circle on the date, and closed the almanac with satisfaction.

Chu Yuan's leg injury has improved a lot after a month of recuperation. In another half month, on the fifteenth day, he plans to break ground in Fujuyuan.

"Master, Cheng Zhi is asking for an audience outside the mansion." Xianfeng knocked on the door and shouted from outside.

Lu Ronghuai stood up, threw the pen on the table, opened the door and walked out, "If you don't have time, let him go back."

Xianfeng shook his head, "Master, you haven't seen him during this time. Cheng Zhi is suspicious. He won't leave this time no matter what."

Lu Ronghuai walked to Fujuyuan, a hint of murderous intent flashed across his cold and stern face, "Then let him come to Fujuyuan. I haven't really taken action yet, but he is anxious."

Xianfeng took the order and left.

Lu Ronghuai returned to the main courtyard. Chu Yuan had just gotten up from the warm couch and was about to go to the small study to read.

"I have met the prince." When he saw Lu Ronghuai coming in, he folded his hands and raised his sleeves. The ordinary salute gesture was so pleasing to him.

There was a smile on Lu Ronghuai's lips. He walked over and sat on the cushion where Chu Yuan had just sat. Then he took Chu Yuan's hand and exerted a slight force. Chu Yuan couldn't use his right leg. He lost his balance and fell onto his lap. superior.

Chu Yuan held the edge of the table, her delicate eyebrows raised, "Didn't the prince promise me not to hug and cuddle casually?"

"When did I promise? Why don't I remember." Lu Ronghuai is now very good at cheating. He put his arms around the slender waist of the person in his arms and asked in his ear, "A Yuan, do you like those clothes? "