Chapter 69

Chu Zhang was tied into a rice dumpling and thrown to Lu Ronghuai's feet.

"Lu Ronghuai, I am the crown prince of the Chu Kingdom. You are so rude. Aren't you afraid that the Chu Kingdom will break up with the Lu Kingdom?"

Lu Ronghuai squatted down and looked at Chu Zhang playfully, "What do I have to be afraid of? I am neither the emperor nor the prince, so it is not my turn to worry about this."

"Don't take yourself seriously. This is just a Chu Kingdom. This king has always looked down upon you."

Chu Zhang was furious, but couldn't refute.

Because what Lu Ronghuai said is true.

Chu is weak and Lu is strong. It is precisely because they are afraid of being destroyed that the six countries unite and pay tribute to Lu every year.

If the Lu Kingdom really wants to break up with them, if the six countries join forces to attack the mainland, their chances of winning are only half.

"A Yuan, come here," Lu Ronghuai waved to Chu Yuan, pointed at Chu Zhang on the ground and said, "How did he bully you before, now you bully him back."

"Chu Yuan, if you dare to hurt Gu, my father will definitely not let you go." Chu Zhang saw him coming back and glared at him fiercely.

Lu Ronghuai kicked her over, "Who are you talking to? There are no rules or regulations. When you see A Yuan in the future, you must respectfully call her Princess Li."

Chu Zhang howled in pain.

He rolled on the ground with dirt all over him. The kick caused great pain in his shoulder blades, and he was afraid that the bones would be cracked by the kick.

Chu Yuan stood in front of him condescendingly.

He spoke unhurriedly, "I am Princess Li now, what can the Lord of Chu do to me?"

Chu Zhang's forehead was full of blue veins, "Today's revenge will be repaid twice as much tomorrow."

Anyway, they have been beaten and their disguise has been torn away. Chu Zhang does not believe that they dare to show their true intentions. He is the prince of Chu after all. No matter how arrogant Lu Ronghuai is, he will not really kill him.

"Of course, I'll be waiting." Lu Ronghuai smiled, stepped on Chu Zhang's finger, and crushed it hard.

"My lord, do it." Chu Yuan looked at Chu Zhang who was twisted in pain and said.

Lu Ronghuai put away his cruel feet, "A Yuan is afraid?"

Chu Yuan raised her lips in a small arc, "No, I am not as strong as the prince, he is too thick-skinned."

Lu Ronghuai stepped back on his foot and assured him, "Don't worry, it will be unforgettable for him in his life."

Half an hour later.

Chu Zhang was hung on a tree, his clothes were all torn and hung like strips of cloth on his body. He didn't even have the strength to hum, and his head was drooping as if he was dying.

Lu Ronghuai glanced at Chu Zhang hanging above, then at Ning Yuqiang tied to the tree trunk, and said a kind word.

"The smell of his blood will soon attract wild beasts, so you two wish yourselves good luck."

After that, he pulled Chu Yuan onto his horse and planned to take him to the next place to play.

Ning Yuqiang watched helplessly as he turned and left. He was wearing black clothes and his mouth was gagged. Xianfeng cut down some trees to block him in front of him. If anyone passed by, it would be difficult to spot him.