Extra (5)

"Where is the prince?"

Late at night, Chu Yuan returned to Fujuyuan from the study and found no one in the house.

Le Shu walked over and took off the lampshade, and the room suddenly became bright. Xian Yu stood at the door and said, "Your Majesty hasn't returned home yet, but Xian Feng came back and told you that it was your Majesty's command to rest early."

Chu Yuan frowned slightly, then quickly let go.

In the past few days, Lu Ronghuai often went out very early and came back late at night. He didn't know what he was busy with, and he couldn't find out the result. He always felt that he seemed to be hiding something from him.

This feeling of being kept in the dark was uncomfortable. Chu Yuan looked at the dark night outside the house, feeling very sleepy.

In the middle of the night, Lu Ronghuai came back with a tired look. The moment he stepped into Fujuyuan, his eyes darkened.

There were no guards in the courtyard.

He opened the door and went in, then came out quickly.

"Where are the people?" He said coldly, and a secret guard immediately flew out of the darkness.

"My subordinates have met the prince, and the princess is in the young prince's room."

Lu Ronghuai turned around and walked out without saying a word.

The next day, when Chu Yuan woke up, he was sleepy and dizzy. A few strands of black hair fell down on his chest. He just wanted to turn over, but found that he couldn't move.

An arm was placed across his waist, tightly confining him in his arms. His back was pressed against the warm chest, and his breath fell on the side of his neck, lightly itching.

Chu Yuan's vision gradually became clearer, and his eyes lit up. He reached out to hold the big hand at his waist, turned over with great effort, and looked at Lu Ronghuai, who was still sleeping.

The man had a calm sleeping face and handsome features. Chu Yuan's fingertips landed on the man's eyebrows and followed the sharp and flying eyebrows downwards. As soon as his fingertips touched the end of his eyes, he was caught.

"Let me see who is doing bad things early in the morning." Lu Ronghuai opened his eyes, with a smile in his voice, grabbed Chu Yuan's finger and kissed it.

It was already getting bright outside, Chu Yuan stood up and said, "Isn't the prince busy today?"

Usually he is no longer in the house at this time.

"You're all done, stay with me for a while." Lu Ronghuai stretched out his hand to hold the person in his arms, lowered his head and nibbled the earlobe of the person in his arms.

"Um...where's Xiaoyu?" Chu Yuan asked with unsteady breath.

"I had to go to Xingyuan early in the morning to feed the tortoise, and Xianyu took him there." Lu Ronghuai actually woke up earlier than Chu Yuan, and the little guy woke up earlier too. He was afraid that the little guy would disturb Chu Yuan, so he coaxed people to go out to play. .

Chu Yuan lay in Lu Ronghuai's arms, half-closing his eyes and feeling sleepy. Lu Ronghuai was squeezing his ears. Chu Yuan muttered unconsciously, "What is the prince busy with these days?"

"You'll know in two days." Lu Ronghuai planned to save this surprise until that day. The gauze curtain at the end of the bed moved with the wind, and he held Chu Yuan's face, "Why don't you sleep in Fujuyuan?"