Chapter 79

The two came to the woodshed.

Courtesan Xue Yingying was imprisoned for a day and a night without drinking any water. She looked haggard and her eyes were dull. The black eyes under her eyes showed that she had not had a good night's rest.

This was the darkest and most terrifying night in her life. She had been adopted and taught by her mother since she was a child, but had she ever experienced such abuse and torture?

Hearing the sound of the woodshed door opening, Xue Yingying's shoulders trembled and she huddled in the haystack without saying a word.

Soon, she smelled the aroma of rice, and her stomach suddenly growled with hunger.

"After being locked up for a night, are you awake?" Lu Ronghuai said in a deep voice.

He stood at the door of the woodshed, Chu Yuan accompanied him, and Xian Shuang stood behind them, holding a dinner plate in his hand.

"Your Majesty, I have really realized my mistake. Please let me go." Xue Yingying knelt on the ground with a miserable look on her face. She blinked and burst into tears, crying bitterly.

"Answer this king's question. If I am satisfied, I can spare your life."

Xianfeng moved a very wide Taishi chair, and Lu Ronghuai pulled Chu Yuan to sit down together. The two were crowded together, and Lu Ronghuai took the opportunity to stop Chu Yuan's waist.

Chu Yuan glared at him but didn't push him away.

Xianfeng then served the brewed tea.

Lu Ronghuai turned to Chu Yuan and whispered: "Ayuan, the interrogation task is left to you."

Chu Yuan had already promised him on the way here, so naturally he would not go back on his words.

One of them played a bad role, and the other played a bad role, trying to make her relax by using both soft and hard tactics.

"Um."

"Your Majesty, my family is of low status and I really don't know anything." She raised her head and looked worried.

Chu Yuan took a sip of tea and opened her lips softly, "You are different from ordinary dancers. You are a famous celebrity in Pingcheng. How can you know nothing about it?"

"Although the slave family is often invited to perform at various mansions, they have never had much contact with them." Xue Yingying said with sobs.

"Since the prince dares to detain you, he knows something. Miss Xue had better tell the truth to avoid suffering any physical pain."

After Chu Yuan finished saying this in a calm tone, Xianfeng appeared at the door again.

He held a thick whip and a stick in his hand, and looked at Xue Yingying as if he were looking at a dead person.

Xue Yingying looked at the blood stains remaining on the torture tools, and her whole body trembled violently. She stared at the tools in fear, knowing that if it fell on her, she would be dead or disabled.

Chu Yuan: "Miss Xue has delicate skin and tender flesh, and she is still in her youth. Why should she risk her life for someone who is taking advantage of you?"

Xue Yingying thought so too.

Although she promised Zhang Ze to sneak into Lu Ronghuai's side, it would be best to become his person and get words out of him, but the reality is that she cannot get into Lu Ronghuai's eyes at all.

More likely to result in loss of life.

"Okay, the slave family said, Your Majesty, please spare my life."