Chapter 30

After Lu Ronghuai put on his clothes, he cleared his throat, "I never bother to use the bitter meat trick, which is a low-level method. Ayuan, I will show you this injury today, just because I don't want you to misunderstand me."

Chu Yuan lowered his head, and his black hair brushed his cheek, his temperament was clean and calm.

Chu Yuan was not very happy that the misunderstanding was resolved.

He asked calmly: "Why did the prince want to save me?"

"What do you think?" Lu Ronghuai asked with a smile.

Chu Yuan shook his head, his slightly pale face seemed to have the clear moonlight flowing through it, and his voice was gentle, "My prince and I have only known each other for more than a month, and it is not worthy of your life to be saved by him."

"I said it's worth it, then it's worth it." Lu Ronghuai raised his eyebrows, with a look of pride that was unique to him.

Chu Yuan sat on the head of the bed, his shoulders relaxed. Once his energy relaxed, he felt exhausted.

His eyes were slightly closed, with a tired look on his face, "Your Majesty, I want to take a rest."

Seeing that his sleepy eyes could hardly be opened, Lu Ronghuai chuckled and moved away, "Go to sleep. Remember to drink medicine after an hour."

Chu Yuan nodded his head a few times, avoiding his injured leg, and slowly slid into the quilt.

Lu Ronghuai waited for him to fall asleep, then secretly touched his cheek, and left the room with satisfaction.

Le Shu leaned against the pillar and dozed off. When he heard footsteps approaching, he woke up immediately.

"Ayuan is asleep. You go in and guard him. When he wakes up, remember to let him drink medicine. Xian Shuang is responsible for guarding. No one else is allowed to enter Fujuyuan."

As he spoke, he added, "Don't let Uncle Mao come in either."

Xian Shuang didn't know why, but he said little and didn't like to ask too many questions, so he nodded in agreement.

"Xian Feng Xian Yu, follow me out."

Xian Yu touched the buttocks that had been hit by the Tenth Army's stick and moved over, complaining extremely sadly, "Master, my subordinate's buttocks hurt, I'm afraid I can't go out with you."

Lu Ronghuai calmly said "Oh", very tolerant and generous, "Okay, since he is injured and wants to settle accounts with the Crown Prince and King Qi, I have no choice but to take Xianfeng with him."

Xian Yu immediately sat up in shock, his eyes gleaming and his waist straight, "Master, how can you let you do such a dangerous thing yourself? I am willing to sacrifice my life and blood for my master!"

"Let's go." He chuckled and left in the dusk.

After leaving, he didn't return all night.

Early the next morning, as soon as Chu Yuan finished drinking the strong and bitter concoction, Wu Yuanzheng came.

"Princess, do you feel better today?" Wu Yuan was taking out the silver needle bag from the medicine box after checking his pulse.

Chu Yuan nodded, "The headache is much better than yesterday."

"Is everything still dark?"

"Um."

"The intracranial congestion is difficult to dissipate. If the princess still cannot see clearly after seven days, I will intensify the intensity of the injection."