Chapter 46

Lu Lingshuang raised her finger and said, "Lu Ronghuai, how dare you curse me with such vulgar words. I will tell my father, the emperor, and the empress when I get back!"

"Oh, you can just go without informing me."

Lu Ronghuai looked at her funny, his eyes seemed to say bluntly, he didn't care.

Lu Lingshuang clenched her molars and clenched her handkerchief angrily.

"Third brother, this is Prince Qi's Mansion. Third brother, you should be careful when speaking, so as not to make others laugh." Liu Jinglan covered her mouth and nose with her embroidered handkerchief.

"Are you kidding me?" Lu Ronghuai stood up and took five bright red plump cherries from the fruit plate on the table. "I have been cultivating my character during this period and my temper has improved a lot. If there is such a person who is not afraid of death, I will reward him. A whole corpse."

Liu Jinglan had always known that he was arrogant, but this was the first time he felt the chilling feeling emanating from him at such a close distance.

She took a breath and remained silent for the time being.

Lu Ronghuai returned to Chu Yuan, picked up the twigs of the cherry, and waved them in front of Chu Yuan's eyes.

"Do you want to eat?"

Chu Yuan ignored him.

He pushed to the limit and gently touched Chu Yuan's fair and delicate cheek with a cherry. "This cherry is as attractive as A Yuan. They are both fragrant and sweet."

Everyone: "..."

Chu Yuan raised his eyes, and the eyes under his eyelashes were like spotless ice flowers, "Your Majesty, respect yourself."

"Are you willing to pay attention to me?" Lu Ronghuai chuckled and fed the cherry to his mouth, "Try one. This kind of cherry has a thin skin and is juicy, sweet and delicious. A Yuan must have never had the opportunity to eat this when he was in Chu State before."

The ice flowers in Chu Yuan's eyes condensed into sharp icicles, "Yes, the prince knows me well. Whether I have eaten or not, the prince will naturally know."

Lu Ronghuai: "?"

Of course he knew that Chu Yuan had never eaten it, because this kind of cherry was different from those sold on the market, but was unique to the Lu Kingdom. The annual production was not large, and only the emperor's relatives could eat it.

Did Ah Yuan misunderstand what he meant?

What does it mean to know everything about him?

Even in his last life, he and Chu Yuan had been together day and night for several years. After his sudden death, he suddenly realized that there were many things that A Yuan never told him.

Unfortunately, by then, he had no chance to make amends.

Lu Ronghuai suddenly threw away the cherry in his hand, hugged Chu Yuan, and said to everyone in a deep voice: "Everyone, get out."

"I have something to say to my third brother."

Liu Jinglan came to Lu Ronghuai today with the intention of killing his energy. The prince had been lying in the East Palace for more than a month because of his broken leg, and his temper was getting worse and worse.

She resented Lu Ronghuai for being too ruthless and preventing the prince from attending court. She originally left it to the prince to organize the Wan Dynasty Meeting next month, but now he gave up this good opportunity to the King of Qi in vain.