Chapter 57

"The princess is drunk."

Lu Ronghuai asked Emperor Hongjia for instructions, and under everyone's gaze, he swaggered away with his arms in his arms.

It was late at night and foggy. Lu Ronghuai was afraid that he would catch cold, so he took off his cloak and covered him. The sky was full of stars, the bright moon was crescent, and the person in his arms moved.

"Hmm... dizzy," Chu Yuan looked at the sky with unfocused eyes, feeling stars flying in front of his eyes, "I want to come down..."

He protested loudly, put his hand on Lu Ronghuai's chest, and accidentally grabbed his hair that was hanging in front of him.

The stamina of Sang Luojiu came up quickly. He stared at the jet-black hair in his hand for a long time. He didn't realize what it was, so he reached out and pulled it down.

Lu Ronghuai felt the pulling sensation on his scalp and raised his hand to pat his buttocks.

"Don't move."

Chu Yuan's eyes were moist, and his eyes widened a little bit, "... you are a disciple."

Lu Ronghuai lowered his head and said, "Young drunkard."

"Stinking rogue!"

Lu Ronghuai felt wronged, "It seems I haven't started acting like a gangster yet."

He pulled his hair tightly and said, "Liar."

"Liar?" Lu Ronghuai stared at the little drunkard's shining eyes, "Why are you just talking nonsense? I can't bear to lie to you."

"Lie to me..." Chu Yuan followed his words and repeated slowly, "Just lie to me..."

Drunk and talking nonsense.

A gentle smile flashed in Lu Ronghuai's eyes. He kicked the door and entered the house, "Xianfeng, bring the hot water in. Xian Shuang is going to make a bowl of sobering soup and hot porridge."

The two immediately split up.

Returning to the inner room, he put Chu Yuan on the bed and raised his hand to free his hair.

"Ayuan, be obedient and take off your robe first."

The blush on Chu Yuan's face became thicker and thicker. The room was warm. His eyes were dim and his mouth felt dry.

"So thirsty...hot..."

Lu Ronghuai got up and went outside to pour him water. When he came back, Chu Yuan had already pulled open his collar due to heat, revealing the fair and tender skin underneath.

His skin was as red as snow and full of luster. Lu Ronghuai's eyes were locked and his eyes were a little darker.

He walked over, helped him sit up, and slowly fed the warm water into his mouth.

Chu Yuan drank hastily, a few drops slipped from the corners of his lips, fell on the delicate and white skin along the delicate and thin chin, and then gradually went down, wetting the skirt of his clothes, and was submerged in it.

Lu Ronghuai didn't move for a long time.

Chu Yuan licked his lips. The empty teacup in front of him had not been taken away yet. He slowly raised his head to remind him.

As soon as he raised his head, his moist red lips were slightly opened, and the shadow instantly covered him, kissing him.

"Well......"

The man pulled him into his arms forcefully and gently, and the wild and domineering kisses were overwhelming. Chu Yuan was kissed until he couldn't breathe, and his brain was turned into a ball of mush.