Chapter 20

On the morning of the next day, when the snow stopped, Lu Ronghuai went out with Xianshuang Xianyu.

Xian Yu said refreshingly: "Master, I found that kneeling in the Buddha Hall is very good. I slept very soundly last night."

Lu Ronghuai glanced at him and said, "I will leave this good job to you from now on."

Xianyu choked.

"Master, should we go to Fuxian Tower?" Xian Shuang picked up the whip and asked into the carriage.

"Um."

Xian Shuang drove and the group went to the largest restaurant in Ye Jing.

Lu Ronghuai has an exclusive box on the third floor of Fuxian Building. The location is very hidden. After opening the window, he can see the bustling Yejing Avenue.

"Master, after leaving the palace yesterday, I went to a dark alley to meet someone," Xian Shuang said.

"Who?" Lu Ronghuai asked calmly.

The killing intent flashed through Xian Shuang's eyes, and her face was straight, "There is a small yellow gate in the East Palace. They made an appointment to meet at Fuxian Tower today."

Xian Yu sneered, "Master treats him well, this ungrateful villain."

A few days ago, Lu Ronghuai asked them to pay close attention to Cheng Zhi's movements. At that time, they were still confused, but now, everything has been answered.

"Then why don't we catch him later?" Xian Yu said.

"No, I am more curious about what they will talk about, so go and open the secret compartment." Lu Ronghuai said calmly.

Xian Shuang walked to a wall and pushed open the hidden grid next to the landscape calligraphy and painting.

This hidden compartment can only be seen from their side, and the people in the opposite compartment cannot see this hidden compartment.

After two cups of tea, Cheng Zhi appeared in the box next door.

Then, another middle-aged man appeared.

"Brother Guan, isn't the prince here?" Cheng Zhi stood up and looked behind Guan Wei.

Guan Wei sneered in his heart, a small staff member is worthy of His Highness the Crown Prince coming to receive him in person?

With a smile on his face, he said, "His Royal Highness the Crown Prince is busy with affairs, so he specially ordered me to entertain Brother Cheng. Brother Cheng, please take a seat."

Cheng Zhi was very happy, "It is an honor for us to be able to serve His Highness the Crown Prince. Brother Guan, I have good news here."

"Brother Cheng, please speak."

"The King of Li has been having a bad time with the Marquis of Xuanning recently. The Marquis of Xuanning has a lot of complaints in private. Last night, he went to have a drink with Xu Zhan, the Minister of Household Affairs."

Marquis Xuanning had always kept a distance from the eldest prince and the prince's people before, and never interacted with him in private. This time he took the initiative to have a drink with Xu Zhan, which was a signal.

"Xu Shangshu's daughter married the prince last year and became a concubine. Brother Cheng means that Marquis Xuanning intends to show favor to our East Palace?" Guan Wei's eyes were warm.

Cheng Zhi nodded, "According to Yu's opinion, it will be a matter of time before Marquis Xuanning falls to the East Palace."

Guan Wei was still worried, "After all, Marquis Xuanning is King Li's biological uncle. What if he just pretended to surrender?"