Chapter 155

"Your Majesty, something serious has happened!"

Xian Yu hurriedly ran in. The situation was urgent and he had to interrupt the three people who were discussing.

Lu Ronghuai raised his eyes, calm and calm, "Why are you so panicked?"

Xian Yu took out the letter and handed it to him, and said quickly: "There is an urgent report from Xian Yue. The Chu State previously captured five cities in the south. Now they are holding this bargaining chip and are negotiating with the Lu State. The letter states that they are negotiating content."

Lu Ronghuai lowered his head to read the letter.

After reading it, without saying a word, he passed the letter to Nie Siran and Bai Qingyu who were sitting next to him.

After reading the letter, both of their faces darkened.

Chu State was willing to return five cities to Lu State and surrender to Lu State. The only requirement was that Lu State hand over Chu Yuan.

On one side is the lost land and home, which is related to the face of the Lu country, and on the other side is the eyesore Princess Li. Everyone present knows well what choice Queen Mother Xu will make.

Bai Qingyu: "What is Chu State doing?"

He had heard Lu Rongshen mention it before that Chu Yuan was once the crown prince of Chu State. After he was deposed, he had been living alone in the temple. Later, he was sent to Lu State as a relative.

In just a few words, he couldn't tell that Chu State treated Chu Yuan with contempt.

Calling Chu Yuan by name at this time is clearly malicious.

Nie Siran's brows were gentle, but there was a bit of coldness in his eyes, "A group of pig dogs are so young, and now they dare to bully A Yuan. We haven't settled the score with them yet, but they got together regardless of life and death."

Xian Yu was worried. When this urgent message reached them, Ye Jing might have already issued an order. If Empress Dowager Xu really wanted to hand over the princess to Chu...

He couldn't help but worry, and at the same time he knew in his heart that the prince's love for the princess could not be faked, and it was impossible for the princess to go back. He was just afraid that Queen Mother Xu and the others would be forced to do something crazy.

"Your Majesty..." Xian Yu said, and the three people present looked at him. He took a deep breath, "There is one more thing, the Supreme Emperor has passed away."

The room was quiet for a while.

Nie Siran's forehead twitched slightly, and he looked at Xian Yu in disbelief, "You actually put such a big deal at the end?"

Xian Yu said confidently, "The master's affairs are the most important thing."

If the group of people in the palace heard such disrespectful words, they might not know how to fix him.

Lu Ronghuai, on the other hand, smiled lazily after Xian Yu finished speaking.

He asked enthusiastically: "When did that old guy die?"

Xian Yu: "About midnight yesterday, the Yejing beacon fired five thunderous cannon fires, and then beacons were lit one after another across the country."

If the beacon tower encounters a war, it will light up the smoke, and the cannons will only be fired in one case, which is a great mourning for the country.

Lu Ronghuai's eyebrows arched, and he sighed with real emotion, "It seems that the poisonous pills that the old man took are still having some effect. The person who was supposed to die at the end of last year has been delayed for nearly another year..."