Chapter 112

"Yuan Yuan." Jiang Ni shouted in surprise.

He hurriedly walked up and grabbed Chu Yuan's hand excitedly, "I heard from the housekeeper that you are here. I still don't believe it. It's so hot at noon. Come in quickly."

Chu Yuan has been doing well recently. His face is fair and rosy, and his complexion is very good. He has a pair of big apricot eyes and a clear and smooth voice. "The prince is not at home. I want to come and stay with dad for a few days. Is that okay?"

"Okay, okay, you can stay for as long as you like. Your grandfather went fishing today and won't come back until evening." Jiang Ni's happy mouth kept rising.

Even after entering the house, the smile on his lips never dropped.

Nie Xuxing shook his head in shock and said to Nie Siran, who was eating fruit leisurely by the side: "Look at your father, we are no longer the father and son in his eyes."

Nie Siran chuckled, "Why, is father jealous?"

Nie Xuxing: "... Yuanyuan is still here, and he doesn't look like a big brother at all."

Nie Siran raised his eyes and smiled at Chu Yuan, "We are all a family, so we can't help but talk a little too indulgently. Don't be surprised, Ayuan."

Chu Yuan's eyes were clear, like a lake with beautiful silver fish sliding around, "No."

"Yuanyuan, come and sit down. Lunch hasn't been used yet, right?" Jiang Ni ignored the father and son, led Chu Yuan to sit down, and ordered the housekeeper to prepare lunch, "Let the kitchen prepare more dishes. There are pregnancy supplements in my room." Take the list to the kitchen and let them follow the recipe."

The butler withdrew.

Chu Yuan looked at Jiang Ni with soft eyes, "Thank you, Dad."

"You're being polite to me again. When I was thinking about it, I couldn't eat or sleep well. I was tortured so much. Then I figured out some recipes, which were nutritious and delicious. I searched for two or three days at home but couldn't find the old cookbook. , so I wrote another book."

"I wrote a total of one hundred and seven dishes. I will ask the kitchen to cook them one by one for you to try and see which ones you like."

Chu Yuan was moved and had mixed feelings.

He knew that Jiang Ni was good to him, but he didn't expect that Jiang Ni could do so much for him. She went out of her way to prepare recipes for him and truly cared for him as her own child.

"It is Xingyi's blessing to meet my father." Chu Yuan lowered his head and spoke softly and slowly, as if every word had been solemnly sworn, chanting in his ears.

Jiang Ni touched his head.

Nie Xu walked over and said, "Yuan Yuan, your father and I are actually lucky to meet you in Ye Jing."

Jiang Ni nodded and looked at Chu Yuan lovingly.

Nie Xuxing: "Your father has been traveling around all these years and has never given up looking for your mother. He has not heard from you for more than ten years. This has become a knot in your father's heart. Fortunately, you came and solved the knot in his heart for many years." ."

"So it's us who appreciate you."

Chu Yuan had lunch at Nie's house, and Jiang Ni sent him to Zhuqin Garden.

"This place is close to my yard, and the environment is quiet and comfortable. It's cool to live here in the summer. Just remember to close the windows and light incense at night, otherwise there will be mosquitoes." Jiang Ni warned.