Chapter 19

A long moment of silence.

"Ahem, Your Majesty, Mr. Cheng is here and waiting for you in the Purple Bamboo Forest." Xianfeng appeared at the door of the courtyard. He lowered his head and did not dare to look in.

Lu Ronghuai stood up and his eyes fell on the book in Chu Yuan's hand, "The princess's daily hobbies are quite unique."

Chu Yuan clenched the book with her long and well-proportioned knuckles, and she wanted to bury her head in her clothes.

When the footsteps left, Chu Yuan's tense back relaxed.

He stood up, glanced at the ground inadvertently, and found a plain-colored purse on the ground.

He picked up his purse, lowered his head and smelled it, and smelled a medicinal fragrance.

Chu Yuan remembered that Lu Ronghuai had just said that he had a headache. The medicinal materials in this purse must be able to relieve his headache.

He walked quickly to the door, but did not see Lu Ronghuai.

Le Shu came back after heating the hot water and poked his head behind him, "Sir, what are you looking at?"

Chu Yuan turned around suddenly, threw the storybook into his arms, bit his lip and glared at him, "Don't read these messy books again, it's not good for your brain."

"I'm going out and I'll be back soon." After he finished speaking, he held his purse and ran after him.

Le Shu shouted from behind, "Sir, please put on a cloak before leaving. You can't bear the cold!"

He touched the new story book he bought again and muttered, "I look so good-looking, the romantic prince and pretty scholar, the sales are so popular, why is it bad for my brain?"

Lu Ronghuai took Xianfeng to the purple bamboo forest.

On the way, Xianfeng said: "Your Majesty, Concubine Ning's instructions came from the palace, asking Your Majesty to go to the Buddhist hall and kneel for an hour to reflect."

Lu Ronghuai kept walking, "Oh, then go and kneel."

Xianfeng smiled and said, "This time it's Xianyu's turn to kneel on your behalf."

"Prepare tea and snacks to send to him."

Xianfeng suppressed a smile and said, "Yes, I will inform him later."

"The prince is here. I have met the prince." Cheng Zhi saw Lu Ronghuai from a distance and hurriedly came over to greet him.

"What does Mr. Cheng want from me?" There was a bamboo house in the purple bamboo forest. When the three of them entered the house, Lu Ronghuai asked straight to the point.

Lu Ronghuai hasn't seen him in the past few days. Although he has gone to work at the Ministry of Industry, he only clicks the button every day, arrives late and leaves early. Not to mention establishing a good relationship with the Minister of the Ministry of Industry, he may not even remember what his parents are like. .

Lu Ronghuai's arrogant behavior aroused dissatisfaction from everyone in the Ministry of Industry, but due to his notoriety, no one dared to complain before the emperor.

Cheng Zhi couldn't guess what Lu Ronghuai was thinking, so he had to ask in person, "Is the prince still used to being in the Ministry of Industry?"

"Fortunately." Lu Ronghuai seemed impatient. He knocked on the bamboo table, "Mr. Cheng has something to say, but it doesn't matter. There is no need to beat around the bush."