Chapter 65

Emperor Hongjia was very happy and rewarded Chu Yuan heavily.

Chu Yuan said a few words to Nie Canwen and returned to Lu Ronghuai with a bunch of rewards.

The man stood waiting for him under the flower tree. He raised his eyebrows, and there was an ambiguous smile in his eyes between light and dark.

That smile was so great that it burned the eyes more than the sun.

Chu Yuan couldn't help lowering her head, as if she was infected by his smile, her glossy lips gently raised, her smile was calm, and it was like a shy green lotus waiting to be released in early summer, with an elegant and pure beauty.

The two of them had a tacit understanding, and neither one mentioned it, but they understood each other that something was quietly changing.

Just as winter has faded, warm spring has come to the world, and the world of mortals is full of enthusiasm.

The two left hand in hand, and their backs gradually disappeared into the dense forest of flowers. Ning Yuqiang stood behind the tree, staring at Chu Yuan, digging his nails into the bark of the tree until it turned white.

Su Ruhe held the scroll and passed by him slowly, whispering with emotion.

"Some people are not only good-looking, but also so talented. They really don't leave a way for others to survive."

Ning Yuqiang took a deep breath, turned around and left with a cold face.

Su Ruhe turned his head and stared at Ning Yuqiang's angrily retreating figure. The corners of his eyes were bent as if he was smiling.

Sudden.

"Shilang Su, can I borrow this painting of yours to look at?"

Su Ruhe tightened his arms, held the scroll in his arms, and slowly turned his head.

Nie Siran stood in front of him, shaking his folding fan, with a kind and harmless smile. He had just seen Su Ruhe painting here, and he would raise his eyes to look at Chu Yuan from time to time, with the corners of his lips pursed and his eyes shining.

The more I looked, the more suspicious I became.

Su Ruhe: "It's not very convenient."

Nie Siran snorted, "That's such a pity."

Su Ruhe didn't want to talk to him anymore and quickly left.

After the person walked away, the guard stepped forward. Nie Siran covered his lips with a folding fan and whispered: "Follow him, don't be discovered by him, and come back after you find out the content of the painting."

A total of seven competitions were held on this day, and Lu Guo won four. Emperor Hongjia was so happy that he even used half a bowl of extra rice for dinner that day.

That night.

"Your Majesty, the Lord of Chu wishes to see you." Yuan Sheng walked into the inner hall, bent down and said to Emperor Hongjia who was undressing.

Emperor Hongjia waved the young eunuch away, "It's so late, what is he doing with me?"

Yuan Sheng walked up and retied the emperor's clothes with a smile, "The Lord of Chu said that he had something important to discuss with His Majesty. The old slave also said that Your Majesty is taking a rest. The Lord of Chu refused to leave and insisted on seeing you."

"I want to see what kind of medicine he sells in his gourd." Emperor Hongjia put on his coat and strode towards the front hall.

The Lord of Chu was waiting in the main hall, and Emperor Hongjia walked in with a polite smile on his face.

The deposed prince is pregnant with the enemy's prince's childजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें