Chapter 77

"The painting is very good, and it matches well."

Chu Yuan: "Did the prince know about it early on?"

"I just learned that how could A Yuan doubt your husband." Lu Ronghuai raised his hand and touched his face, then looked around, and finally walked to the bedside and hung up the picture album.

Chu Yuan immediately stood up and walked over to stop him, "My lord, do you still plan to hang this album?"

"Yes, it's such a beautiful picture album. I want to hang it up and enjoy it every day."

Chu Yuan raised his hand to take down the album. He stood on tiptoe to get it, but Lu Ronghuai had to raise his arm so that he could not reach it.

"Your Majesty!"

"Hey, baby."

"you!"

"Huh? What's wrong?" He pretended to be innocent while raising his arm a little more.

Chu Yuan looked at the picture album getting further and further away from him and stamped his feet angrily. This time, he called him by his first and last name.

"Lu Ronghuai!"

A trace of surprise flashed in Lu Ronghuai's dark pupils. It was not that he felt offended, but he was surprised by the obvious intimacy in Chu Yuan's words.

The voice was tender and slightly angry, as if telling him straightforwardly that the many layers of defense in his heart had opened a window to him, and were gradually expanding until they could completely accommodate him.

"Ayuan, what did you call me?"

Chu Yuan's eyes were clear in black and white, "Lu Ronghuai."

"Hey." He smiled happily.

Chu Yuan was a little confused, was he so happy to call his name? He is still angry.

Lu Ronghuai: "Don't call me Prince from now on, just call me by my name. I like to hear it."

Chu Yuan: "This is against the rules. Besides, if someone is willing to hear it, I may not know how to arrange the ministers."

Lu Ronghuai said arrogantly: "Whoever dares to trick you, I will tear his mouth out, or you can call me Wang Li."

"Wang Li." Chu Yuan changed his words from Shanruliu.

"You are so obedient. If you change your words, you will change your words." Lu Ronghuai curled his lips and stared at him intently with his dark eyes.

Chu Yuan's voice was soft and sweet, "The prince likes to hear it."

"I prefer to hear you call me husband." Lu Ronghuai smiled.

"oh."

"Don't you shout?"

Chu Yuan remembered the scenes of calling her husband several times, gently pushed Lu Ronghuai away, covered her ears, turned around, kicked off her shoes and went to bed.

"Oops, I have water in my ears and I can't hear clearly."

Lu Ronghuai hung up the picture album, went to bed and hugged him, deliberately blowing into his ear, "Water in? Let me take a look. If the water is not cleaned out in time, it will easily get into the brain. I don't want a stupid wife." ."

"You're stupid." Chu Yuan covered her ears again, her pink lips slightly pouted, and her cheeks had some soft flesh, making them look softer and more delicious.

Lu Ronghuai's Adam's apple slipped.

He grabbed Chu Yuan's chin, turned him towards him, lowered his head and kissed him.