Chapter 51

The king of Qi led his troops to Pingcheng on the second day.

Festive red silks were hung everywhere in the city of Yejing. Envoys from the six countries had arrived one after another. The prince arranged for them to live in the embassy and registered them one by one.

The heads of the Six Kingdoms will arrive in Yejing at the beginning of next month, and they will be arranged to live in the palace in the north.

Lu Ronghuai has been acting as a hands-off shopkeeper these days, leaving all matters to the officials of the Ministry of Industry and his subordinates, while he concentrates on walking with Chu Yuan at home.

The splint on Chu Yuan's leg was not removed, and she could only walk a few short steps every day. Her walking was shaky and unsteady.

Lu Ronghuai was worried and guarded her like an old woman, saying words such as "be careful", "slow down" and "stop" from time to time.

Yueshu and Xianyu huddled beside the railing, marveling.

Xian Yu: "I have followed the prince for so long, and this is the first time I have discovered that he talks so much."

Le Shu: "My young master didn't say a word."

"...The princess may be annoyed. You can see that she ignores the prince."

Le Shu: "The prince is obsessed with my young master every day, and even refuses banquet invitations from various governments."

There are many dignitaries and dignitaries in Yejing City, and various families have banquets from time to time. Lu Ronghuai originally hated these cumbersome etiquette, and now he has found a suitable reason to refuse.

"The prince didn't like to go there before, but now that he has the princess, he doesn't even bother to attend to official duties, let alone banquets."

Le Shu remembered that Su Ruhe was too busy to sleep well, with two big dark circles under his eyes, and suddenly sighed, "My servant used to think that the prince was career-oriented and only cared about power. Now if you look at it, you can't see any ambition. "

Xian Yu: "..."

Their prince used to really work hard.

Now... don't mention it.

"Xianyu, bring the tea." Lu Ronghuai's voice suddenly sounded, startling Xianyu.

Xian Yu was already talking about his master, but now that he was being called out, he felt so guilty that he almost stumbled on the threshold.

He ran into the room, made tea and brought it to Lu Ronghuai.

"Come, Ah Yuan, drink tea and rest for a while before leaving." Le Shu moved the stool over and Lu Ronghuai helped him sit down.

There was sweat on the tip of Chu Yuan's nose, a thin blush on her fair cheeks, and a slight pain in her right leg.

He drank half a cup of tea and regained some strength, so he remembered to continue practicing.

Lu Ronghuai stopped him, "Don't be anxious, take your time, practice more after the splint is removed, now it's just a matter of getting used to it in advance."

Chu Yuan also knew that he was a little impatient. He had been lying down for too long, and his bones were going soft. He missed the days when he could walk freely before.

"Okay." He glanced at his aching leg, knowing that he had walked a lot today and his right leg had begun to protest.

"Your Majesty, I want to go to the small study." Chu Yuan waited for Lu Ronghuai to finish drinking tea and said slowly.