Chapter 62

"Everyone is here." Hearty laughter accompanied by footsteps approaching.

"Mingyue, come and sit here." The prince sat in the wheelchair and waved to the man with a gentle smile.

Lu Ronghuai was making scented tea for Chu Yuan. Chu Yuan looked towards the source of the sound and saw that the person was unfamiliar, so he couldn't help but look at it curiously.

"That's Liu Mingyue, the legitimate son of Liu Guogong's family, Liu Jinglan's younger brother." Lu Ronghuai placed the glass tea cup in front of Chu Yuan, and his little finger intentionally or unintentionally crossed the back of Chu Yuan's hand.

Chu Yuan looked down at the back of his hand, where there was still a slight touch.

"Ayuan, come closer to me." Lu Ronghuai picked up the tea tongs, took out the dried flowers from the brocade box, and slowly put them into the tray.

Chu Yuan glanced at the thighs of the two of them that were tightly touching each other, and couldn't figure out how to get closer.

He looked at Lu Ronghuai speechlessly. Lu Ronghuai curled his lips and said, "Lean your head closer and let's whisper without letting them hear."

Chu Yuan looked around and saw everyone chatting and drinking tea. He tilted his head and lowered his voice, "What does the prince want to say?"

"You don't know these people. Let me introduce them to you briefly." Lu Ronghuai put down the tea tongs and looked at him seriously.

Chu Yuan's face was cold, but the corners of his mouth were raised indifferently, and he said softly: "Oh, thank you, Your Majesty."

Lu Ronghuai: "Nie Siran is very scheming and a smiling tiger. If he talks to you, Ah Yuan must not let down his guard."

"oh."

"Not to mention the prince, he is a hypocrite. I haven't gotten used to him since I was a child and I often beat him."

"King Qi didn't come this time. He is a bit stupider than the prince and is easy to bully."

"There is also that Fang Shuyu who hangs around the fireworks alley all day long and also likes to gamble. Taifu Xu wants to marry Xu Zhizhi to him. That old guy is probably possessed by evil spirits and is confused."

Chu Yuan waited quietly for him to finish, occasionally looking to the opposite side, then suddenly raised his head, and said with a smile: "What about my cousin?"

Lu Ronghuai corrected him, "From the moment he hurt you, he was no longer my cousin."

"If he hadn't saved me that night, I would have drowned in the river." Chu Yuan hesitated for a moment, "Later, when he abandoned the car and left, I had woken up. He might have thought that I didn't know, but I didn't know it at that time. Blame him."

Although the choice Ning Yuqiang made was selfish, it was human nature to want to protect himself at that time. What's more, he and Ning Yuqiang had not known each other for a long time and their relationship was average.

"Ayuan doesn't blame him, but I can't do it."

Lu Ronghuai's eyes were cold. He didn't dare to think back. If he had been a step late that day, would A Yuan...

"Is the prince really willing to give up?" Chu Yuan blinked her bright eyes, "I heard from Uncle Mao that the prince and Prince Ning were childhood sweethearts. You have known him for many years, but just because of this incident..."

"Chu Yuan." Lu Ronghuai put down the tea cup and sighed slightly.

"I have lived in the palace since I was a child, and after I left the palace, I also fought outside all year round. What kind of childhood sweethearts are I?"