Extra (2)

They met Ning TaiFei on a narrow road.

Concubine Ning was supported by others and walked to them.

She raised her head with a haughty expression and looked coldly at the child in Lu Ronghuai's arms. The little boy Yuxue was cute, with long and dense eyelashes, and a pair of watery eyes that were especially big. Her lips were red and her teeth were white, making her very cute.

"Is this your illegitimate son?"

Lu Ronghuai and Chu Yuan both frowned and spoke in unison, "He is our child."

"You guys?" Concubine Ning looked at Chu Yuan with mocking eyes and said in a cold tone, "Can you give birth? A grown man is really not ashamed to say this."

Hearing these words, Lu Ronghuai's ink-colored eyes were filled with chills, and his cold and hard jawline seemed to scream dangerous cold anger. Just as he was about to speak, Chu Yuan raised his hand to stop him.

Not only was Chu Yuan not angry, her white jade face even had a slight smile on her face, "I can give birth to it naturally. Concubine, you might as well take a closer look at the child's appearance."

Concubine Ning laughed in her heart, but she saw Chu Yuan's expression was calm and calm, as if he was looking at the child intently.

This closer look made her break into a cold sweat.

I saw that this child's eyes looked very much like Lu Ronghuai's, and his nose, mouth and face shape were almost exactly the same as Chu Yuan's.

Concubine Ning looked at Chu Yuan's impeccable face and suddenly sneered, "Do you have a twin sister?"

Lu Ronghuai's eyes pierced her sharply, "You have been fasting and praying to Buddha for a long time, and your brain is broken? I only love Ayuan. Lu Duduo is my and Ayuan's child. If you dare to spread a rumor again, you will be pulled out and sent to prison. Migrated three thousand miles."

Concubine Ning's mouth tightened, she could tell she was suppressing her anger, "Why, he is just a male concubine, why can't I say anything?"

Lu Ronghuai's expression was so violent, his lips curled up coldly, and the look in his eyes made her scalp tingle, "You are not qualified to say anything about him."

Concubine Ning: "I am a concubine, so of course I am qualified to discipline him."

Chu Yuan curled her eyes and spoke in a soft and melodious voice, "The concubine may not know that she lives deep in the harem, but your majesty has already surrendered to the prince. If you really anger the prince, it will not be good for the concubine."

"After all... you have severed the relationship between mother and son with the prince. Even if the prince wants to punish you, no one in the world will complain."

Concubine Ning looked stiff.

Chu Yuan raised his face, his profile was delicate and smooth, he looked at the man with a smile, "Your Majesty, it's getting late, let's go back."

"good."

Lu Ronghuai's face was still ugly. When he passed by Concubine Ning, he glanced at her warningly, exuding a gloomy and violent aura.

That was her disgust with no turning back after she personally stripped away the love between mother and son.

Concubine Ning was caught by his eyes, she took a step back with a stiff face, her lips were slightly opened, but she couldn't say a single word, and she watched them drift away.

After leaving the imperial garden, Lu Ronghuai took Chu Yuan and Lu Yuduo on a horse and walked slowly to the palace gate.

They have no plans to move into the palace for the time being. Lu Rongze's funeral news needs to be announced as soon as possible. There are still many matters waiting to be dealt with. It will be more convenient to live in Prince Li's Mansion.