Chapter 76

From Xue Yingying onwards, everything happened too fast.

The prefect was the first to react. He immediately stood up and became furious, "You bitch, don't talk arrogantly. This is Princess Li. How can you spread rumors and insult her!"

After saying that, he was still upset and reached out to smash the wine glass over. The wine in the glass spilled onto her shoulders and quickly wetted her clothes. The fabric of the clothes was thin and light, and the wet areas were more obvious. Xue Yingying quickly shrank away. Body, ashamed.

This time, Xue Yingying didn't dare to scream again.

She was so frightened that she dared to be arrogant and arrogant.

He quickly knelt on the ground and begged Chu Yuan for mercy, crying and saying: "I know my mistake. I am short-sighted and ignorant. I failed to recognize the princess. Please forgive me."

Lu Ronghuai suddenly realized, "Prefect Zhang, you Pingcheng oiran is quite arrogant. You dare to talk nonsense even if you don't know. These eyes are too blind, so you should dig them out."

Xue Yingying's face was as pale as paper. She shook her head in panic, too scared to speak.

The eunuch hurriedly stood up and apologized: "My lord, please forgive me. I didn't know that this slave was so domineering and made the lord unhappy. I will definitely punish her severely. Please calm down my lord."

Lu Ronghuai: "If you don't bother the prefect, I will deal with it personally."

After he finished speaking, Xian Shuang, who had always been invisible, stepped forward, took Xue Yingying's arm, and took the person away regardless of Xue Yingying's cries for mercy.

Everyone was silent.

The actors around were so frightened that they dared not speak out. They lowered their heads and trembled while holding their instruments, wishing they could disappear from this place.

Who knows what will happen to the next person who makes King Li unhappy.

After the immediate trouble was solved, Lu Ronghuai began to concentrate on coaxing his wife.

He whispered: "Ah Yuan, don't get so angry, or you can beat me up to vent your anger."

Chu Yuan: "Your Majesty has thick skin and flesh, but I can't attack him."

"Then you scold me." Lu Ronghuai walked over and gave him advice personally.

Chu Yuan looked up, his eyes full of light. He was a little angry just now, but after calming down, looking at the smile on Lu Ronghuai's face, he felt that he was being unreasonable.

"I just made a mistake, I hope the prince will not blame you." Chu Yuan took the initiative to pick up the wine cup in front of him and wanted to apologize to him.

Lu Ronghuai was silent for a moment, then slowly turned his head and looked at the prefect, "Bring me another cup."

The prefect brought a cup, Lu Ronghuai took the wine flask and began to pour wine.

The prefect's eyes widened, "Didn't the prince give up drinking?"

Lu Ronghuai: "I have said so?"

"yes."

"What I'm drinking is not wine." He raised his glass with a calm tone.

"It's love."

Prefect: "..."

Chu Yuan's eyebrows jumped. He was about to put down the wine cup when his wrist was held by Lu Ronghuai.

The man held his wrist and raised it little by little until it was at shoulder level before letting go.