Chapter 70

The expected pain did not appear.

Chu Yuan opened his eyes and saw Lu Ronghuai standing in front of him.

Lu Ronghuai smiled at him, with a trace of blood spilling from his lips.

Chu Yuan's pupils shrank suddenly.

"Your Majesty!"

When Lu Ronghuai arrived, the black bear's paw had already been swung down. Before he could stop it, he rushed over quickly and blocked the blow for Chu Yuan.

"...It's okay, I have rough skin and thick flesh." Lu Ronghuai raised his sleeves to wipe away the blood, with a smile in his eyes.

The black bear roared behind the two of them. It raised its two front paws and rushed towards Lu Ronghuai.

Lu Ronghuai took the opportunity to touch Chu Yuan's head, "Go back and I'll take care of it."

After he finished speaking, he turned around without hesitation, pulled out the dagger from his waist and faced him. The bear's paw was hard and thick, so Lu Ronghuai forcefully inserted the dagger into the bear's paw.

The black bear was in pain and let out a roar that shook the forest.

The birds on the tree were frightened and flapped their wings, and they all flew up.

In this noisy sound, Chu Yuan suddenly heard a wolf howl.

There are wolves nearby!

Lu Ronghuai kicked the bear in the mouth, turned over to the bear's back, pulled out the dagger, clasped the back of the bear's neck with one hand, held the dagger in the other, and stabbed the black bear's eye fiercely.

He struck quickly and ruthlessly. By the time Chu Yuan could see his movements clearly, both of the black bear's eyes had been blinded by him. The black bear could not see, and its huge body swayed left and right, crashing into the surrounding tree trunks, howling. Never stopped.

Lu Ronghuai waited for the opportunity. After the black bear was exhausted, he rushed forward and slit the black bear's throat neatly.

The black bear fell to the ground, and the smell of blood filled the air.

The wolf howled again.

Lu Ronghuai picked up Chu Yuan and led him forward.

"The smell of blood here is strong. The wolves will come here soon. Let's go."

The horse had already run away without a trace. Lu Ronghuai held Chu Yuan's hand tightly and pulled him through the forest.

"Is Xianfeng okay?" Chu Yuan asked breathlessly.

Lu Ronghuai: "I don't know, I didn't have time to go back and see."

He heard the bear's cry and rushed over immediately. There were still several killers behind him who had not dealt with them. They rushed to kill them all the way. Fortunately, Chu Yuan was not injured.

"Don't worry, Xianfeng's martial arts is not bad. Even if he can't be dealt with, he will find a way to escape."

"Um."

"Ouch~" A wolf howled suddenly came from behind.

Chu Yuan turned around and found that there were three gray wolves following silently, their wolf eyes staring at them faintly.

"Come up." Lu Ronghuai patted Chu Yuan's buttocks and bent down to carry him.

Chu Yuan lowered his head and saw a few fresh sword wounds on his back. He couldn't help but frown, "My lord, I can still run."