Chapter 116

Chu Yuan walked to the hanging red silk. He pulled one end of the red silk and pulled off the red cloth covering the plaque.

The three words "Don't envy the immortals" caught everyone's eyes.

"Good calligraphy." Nie Siran raised his head and praised generously: "Iron painted with silver hooks, windy and unrestrained, vertical and horizontal with images. Was this calligraphy written by the prince?"

Lu Ronghuai: "You have a lot of vision."

Xian Yu lit firecrackers, instantly exploding smoke all over the sky, and Lu Ronghuai walked into the shop while protecting Chu Yuan.

They went up to the second floor and sat by the window to drink tea, leaving the first floor to the people who came in to visit. The shopkeeper and the painting boy were busy receiving everyone.

Many students and literati came in with the intention of taking a look, but they were attracted by the calligraphy and paintings on the wall at a glance. They were so amazed that they hurriedly took out their money in their pockets, fearing that they would be robbed if they were too late.

"Business is good, the paintings are selling well." Nie Siran wandered around below and bought many paintings before coming up.

When Chu Yuan heard this, his heart dropped. The corners of his eyes were crooked, and the sunlight outside the window fell on his face, adding a bit of brightness.

"Brother, sit down and drink tea."

Nie Siran sat down calmly and took the tea cup from him, "Would you like to go home for dinner tonight?"

Lu Ronghuai attacked coldly and ruthlessly, "It's just my mother's family to save face."

Chu Yuan readily agreed, "Okay."

Lu Ronghuai instantly raised his tender smile, "Okay, I'll accompany Ayuan back."

"Master, Mr. Su is here." Xian Yu ran up, "The Eighth Prince, Miss Bai, Mr. Han, Miss Min, they are all here."

Xian Yu: "They are all here to support the master. I bought a lot of paintings."

When Chu Yuan heard this, he got up and went downstairs.

Lu Ronghuai got up after him and held his hand, fearing that he would run away, "Slow down, don't be in a hurry."

Chu Yuan came downstairs, and Lu Rongshen was talking to the painting boy: "Wrap this, this, and this for me and send them to Yun'an Hou Mansion."

Others also held several paintings in their arms.

Chu Yuan walked over and said, "I'm very happy that everyone can come today. Xiaozhou, wrap up these paintings and send them to their houses. Think of them as my thank you gifts to everyone. There is no charge."

The painting boy Xiaozhou responded immediately, "Okay, Princess, don't worry."

Han Ruiqi: "My father likes the princess's calligraphy and paintings very much, and asked me to buy a few more. It's not okay for the princess to give them away for free. If my father finds out, he will kill me."

A small whirlpool of laughter appeared on Chu Yuan's cheeks. He blinked playfully, "Then don't tell Mr. Han and keep it a secret."

Min Xiaomiao held the paintings in her arms and refused to let go, "No, no, no, I want to buy these myself. I have money."

"Yes, we are all here to cheer you up, and these paintings are not expensive. Painting takes a lot of time, so there is no reason to give them away for free. We will buy them ourselves." Han Ruiqi also insisted.