001. [Case I] Witnesses, ch.1 - Half Sight

In May, the weather did not get warmer, but it rained continuously. The damp environment made people less motivated. It was finally Friday, the rain was not light, and there was a strong wind.

  The SCI office was empty, only Jiang Ping typing on the keyboard at the table, and Zhan Zhao looking at a book thick as a brick on the sofa.

  Today is the day of the police station's routine test. Everyone who needs to go to the field has gone to the shooting range to accept the shooting test. As a standard technical mansion, Jiang Ping has never needed weapons, while Zhan Zhao was ordered by Bao Zheng to be prohibited from approaching the shooting range. Zhan Zhao was very dissatisfied with this.

  The sound of the forensic doctor next door opening the door came from the quiet corridor. Gongsun walked over while calling. Before entering the SCI office, he heard Gongsun reluctantly say, "I'm still not going."

  Zhan Zhao's gaze moved away from the thick book and looked towards the door.

  Gongsun received a phone look up, see Chan Chao curious to see myself on the road, "Song Jiajia called, and she now works for a private testing center, recently helped a group of collectors to identify bone."

  "What bone?" Zhan Zhao was curious.
  "It's an utensil made of bones." Gongsun said, "She wants me to help identify it."
  "You didn't want to?" Zhan Zhao was surprised, "Don't you love bones and corpses the most?"

  Gongsun said, "That place is too far and the weather is horrible now, your older brother forbids me to go out."

  "How far?" Zhan Zhao squinted, 'Your older brother forbids me to go out', this sentence clearly shows affection.

  "At the north of the Botanical Garden, it will take at least two and a half hours to drive." Gongsun said as he stretched out his hand to eat a bag of potato chips on Bai Chi's table.

  Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows slightly, looked up and down Gongsun's every move, and then smiled.

  Gongsun chewed on potato chips and watched Zhan Zhao, "Why laugh so insidiously? Don't always follow Zhao Jue's expression if you are okay."

  Zhan Zhao simply closed the book, "You are willing to fly to the other side of the earth for the corpse. There is no reason why a two-and-a-half hour drive and the heavy rain will stump you. Big brother will not restrict your travel. Don't talk about the wind when you call. When it rains, he will send you all the knives to the designated place..."

  Gongsun continued to chew the potato chips. "Yeah."

  Zhan Zhao looked at him for a long time with beautiful eyes, and said, "It seems that the problem is not the bones, but the windy weather and the botanical garden."

  "Ahem." Gongsun was caught by potato chips. While beating his chest, he took the tea cup on the table, "You will be killed sooner or later if you go down like this."

  Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows and began to search for the information stored in his head. "There was a case in the Botanical Garden ten years ago. It was August. That year, the typhoon was very severe. It has something to do with that case?"

  Gongsun bounced off the sofa, rubbing his arms, "I got goose bumps!"

  Zhan Zhao blinked.

  "Ding" the elevator door opened.

  When everyone turned around, it was not Bai Yutang and the others, but Bao Zheng.

  "Not back?" Bao Zheng took a folder and took a look, frowning.
  Zhan Zhao stared at the file bag, "Bao Bureau, is there a case?"
  Bao Bureau handed over the materials to him, and said, "There is no case, but I want to ask you some professional questions."

  Zhan Zhao took the file, opened it, and inside is a psychiatric report. Zhan Zhao looked at the Bao bureau a little puzzled.