005. [Case I] Witnesses, ch.5 - Grim Reaper

Around eight o'clock in the evening, everyone returned to the SCI office.
  Because they were still in a state of no case, the others went home after get off work, leaving only Xiao Baichi and Luo Tian who were on the night shift today.
  Ma Xin's shift time and Luo Tian are staggered, so that one of the two can stay at home to take care of Yang Yang, so today is Gongsun in the forensic room.
  Of course, Bai Chi and Gongsun will not be alone in the SCI, and their family members have also come, as well as Lisbon.

  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang brought Zhao Jue and Bai Ye with them, which was really beyond everyone's expectations.
  When Zhao Jue saw Bai Chi, he naturally wanted to provoke. Zhao Zhen was also the target of provoke. Bai Jintang seemed to be the same. Gongsun was holding a cup of black tea, wearing slippers and holding newspapers on his legs, watching Zhao Jue molesting all kinds of "no Offended" characters.

  As soon as everyone arrived, the elevator doors opened.
  Bao Zheng walked in, behind Zhan Zhao's father, Zhan Qitian.
  Everyone at SCI hasn't seen Zhan Qitian for a long time, and they all say hello. Compared with Bai Yunwen, Zhan Qitian is relatively more kind, and everyone is not too cautious.

  Bai Ye didn't move, sitting on the sofa drinking the tea Bai Chi poured him, Zhao Jue went out and talked to Zhan Qitian.
  After the two chatted for a while, Zhan Qitian came in and asked Zhan Zhao to say "eat more, sleep more exercise, be less crazy, less work and stay up late", and hurried away.

  Zhan Zhao felt that his eyelids were jumping non-stop-who was crazy and who was doing who stayed up late? !
  Bao Zheng stayed and asked about the situation of Zhan Zhao Liu Jin.
  Zhan Zhao felt that the case was still very strange, so Bao Zheng agreed to transfer the case to SCI for investigation.

  After Bao Zheng left, Zhan Zhao considered asking Gongsun about the case of the Botanical Garden.
  At this time, Bai Ye, who had finished drinking the tea, asked Bai Yutang, "Where is your knife?"
  Bai Yutang was a little funny, "You really want to compare a knife to me?"
  Zhao Hu and Ma Han, who were going to go home to accompany their girlfriends, stopped before they even reached the door, and looked back curiously-want to single out? Don't go, let's go after watching.

  Bai Jintang also looked over with some care, and asked Bai Yutang, "Compared with a knife?"
  Bai Ye was puzzled, "Don't you have a knife? You don't practice if you have a knife? Didn't Yunwen teach you?"
  Bai Yutang did. Curious, "My dad can use a knife?"
  Bai Ye nodded.
  Bai Yutang subconsciously turned around to look at his eldest brother, what does that mean-our dad can use a knife?
  Bai Jintang seems to be a little bit dumbfounded, doesn't he even know how to cut apples?

  "Go get the knife first." Bai Ye said, standing up, as if he wanted to go out with Bai Yutang.
  Bai Yutang wondered, "Now?"
  "I'll take you to a place." Bai Ye walked out.

  Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao and motioned to him to go with Bai Ye.
  Zhan Zhao nodded, but looked at Zhao Jue a little disgustedly-why is Bai Ye's speaking style like this? It's just giving orders without discussing them.
  Zhao Jue also looked disgusted, "So it would be a waste to say that a man with no taste is handsome." When

  Bai Yutang left, Zhan Zhao asked Zhao Jue, "Why did Bai Ye let him use a knife?"
  Zhao Jue I found a sofa and sat down, holding Bao Zheng on his legs, like an uncle, "Who knows, parent-child entertainment activities, ignore them."
  Zhan Zhao is dissatisfied, "Don't talk nonsense , Yutang is not Bai Ye's son. "
  Zhao Jue raised an eyebrow nonchalantly, and opened the subject, "Don't you want to ask something?"

  Zhan Zhao thought about it, he should do serious business first, so he sat down next to Gongsun and asked, "Gongsun, ask. What about you."
  Gongsun put down the newspaper and pushed his glasses, "Ask what?"
  "Uh... the case of the Botanical Garden back
  then ." Gongsun was stunned, and then "Oh".
  Bai Jintang, who was looking at a document carefully, seemed to feel the change in Gongsun's mood and raised his head to look here.

  Gongsun stretched out his hand to grab the tea cup, and Bai Jintang asked, "What's wrong?"
  Gongsun said, "Just the thing that I told you about ten years ago."
  Bai Jintang nodded clearly, obviously he understood, and looked down. data.

  Everyone squinted their eyes and looked at each other-even told Brother Bai the secret they didn't tell anyone in the past? Sure enough, it was a couple...
  "Cough cough." Zhan Zhao coughed. Looking at the expression of eldest brother, Gongsun should have adjusted his mentality?

  Gongsun thought for a while, and said to Bai Chi, "Chi Chi, you go to my forensic room to get a folder. On the third floor of the cabinet, there is the only red plastic folder."
  "Oh." Bai Chi ran to the forensic doctor. I took a red plastic folder and gave it to Gongsun.
  Gongsun handed the folder to Zhan Zhao.

  Zhan Zhao suspiciously took the clip and opened it... and there was only one piece of paper in the folder. The paper was a very good handmade paper, rough and thick. A pencil sketch was drawn on the paper. It was a tall man wearing a black cloak, holding something like a sickle in his hand. The face seen in the gap of the cloak was still the appearance of a skeleton, which was very shocking.

  "What's this?" Zhan Zhao felt that the painting was horrible, "Reaper?"
  Gongsun shrugged, "I just painted what I saw."
  Everyone was taken aback, staring at Gongsun.

  Xiao Baichi took the folder and glanced at it and threw it back, shrinking to Zhao Zhen's side and looking at the crowd suspiciously-isn't this the legendary god of death? Do not lie to me! I don't need to sleep at night!

  At this time, it was pitch black outside the building, the rain had stopped, but the wind was very strong, and it was humming as it shuttled between the floors.
  In the SCI office, everyone stared at the slightly hideous portrait of the god of death, and they felt chills on their backs.

  Zhao Jue held a pillow to study the painting carefully, "Wow, is the structure reasonable? It is indeed a forensic painting."
  Everyone looked at Gongsun, and Gongsun nodded. It was indeed his painting. As an excellent forensic doctor and anthropologist, painting people is not difficult for him.

  "This painting has been looking at it for some years," Zhao Zhen said.
  Gongsun nodded, "I painted it ten years ago."
  "Then the forensic room moved so many times, you have been hiding it?" Zhan Zhao asked. Obviously Gongsun still cares about this matter.
  Gongsun sighed and told everyone in detail, "The case was quite ordinary back then. A murder case was a fake suicide. The murderer was clever and left no clues at all. As soon as I saw the scene of the crime, I was sure of the murderer. It's definitely not the first time to commit a crime, and the scene gave me a very evil feeling."

  Everyone nodded.
  There is a thing in this world called police intuition. Although Gongsun is a forensic doctor, he is also a police officer. Even though he was very young, he helped the police to investigate many cases. In many cases, some complicated cases are solved by the intuition and experience of the police. Where does this thing come from? Of course, it is not through imagination, but through the accumulation of experience, and... pay attention to the details!

  All SCI members here can understand the sense of "evil" Gongsun said. After some murderers commit crimes, the scenes are bloody and terrible, so it can be inferred that the murderers are murderous. But there are also some murder scenes that are clean and even without a drop of blood, but they give people a feeling of evil. This feeling is often the murderer himself wants to convey.

  "At that time, the forensic science department was not as complete as it is now. I did a lot of the work of the survey site." Gongsun said, "I was very concerned about the knot, so I went down the tree and looked around...just here to look for it. In the process, I found him standing in the bushes of the Botanical Garden." As he
  said, Gongsun pointed to the god of death on the painting.

  Everyone's eyes widened.
  "Could the murderer pretend to be?" Zhao Zhen asked.
  "My first thought was the same." Gongsun said, "So when I saw him, I yelled to him, and my shout also attracted other police officers... But in the end, he was in my place. It disappeared before my eyes."

  Everyone looked at each other.
  "Disappeared?" Zhao Jue was interested, "How did it disappear?"
  "It just disappeared out of thin air, it is gone, there is no gasification, liquefaction, any transformation... just disappeared!"
  "Did the other policemen see it?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  Gongsun shook his head, "The man had disappeared when they arrived."

  Originally wanted to stay to see Bai Ye and Bai Yutang single, but instead of seeing the result, Zhao Hu and Ma Han, who instead stayed to listen to gossip, frowned. .
  Zhao Hu asked in a low voice, "I said Dr. Gongsun, is it possible..." As he
  said, Zhao Hu thought about adjectives.
  Ma Han simply asked, "Illusion?"
  Zhao Hu clenched his fist and knocked on the palm of his hand—right, right!

  Gongsun stared at them for a while, pointed at himself, and asked, "Who am I?"
  Ma Han touched his chin, Zhao Hu held his face, "It's a great god!"

  Gongsun nodded, "Have you seen me hallucinate?"
  Both Everyone shook their heads.
  "I haven't had any hallucinations in my life, is it just that time?" Gongsun asked rhetorically.
  The two glanced at each other--it was true.

  Zhan Zhao also found it strange that there were reasons for the hallucinations, and there was no reason for Gongsun to have such inexplicable hallucinations.
  "What about after that?" Zhan Zhao asked, "You didn't investigate?"
  "I investigated!" Gongsun said, "I did n't find any clues that day. The place where the god of death stood was a piece of mud, but there was not even a shoe print. "
  Everyone frowned. Considering the technological environment ten years ago, it shouldn't be possible to create the kind of stereoscopic projection in the previous case, right?

  As Gongsun said, he looked at the people carefully, "Moreover, the god of death did not feel like a person pretending to be, or maybe there is something special... a gloomy, evil feeling. For the rest of my life. The first time I was scared by a humanoid object, that was the time!"
  The corners of everyone's mouth
  twitched ...humanoid objects... Bai Jintang reached out and touched Gongsun's head to show comfort.

  Zhan Zhao looked at the painting again, frowned...Is it deliberately dressed up as a serial killer like that?

  "I checked it later." Gongsun's tone was slightly disappointed. "Do you know how many people reported that they saw Death at the scene of the murder?"
  Everyone blinked.
  Gongsun curled his lips, "There are hundreds or even thousands before I know that there are so many funny comparisons in this world."
  Everyone touched their chins silently-didn't you see it too.
  Gongsun saw the expressions of the people, with a serious face, "I saw that it is true!"

  Zhan Zhao considered for a while, " Among so many people, it is difficult to keep a few of them true. It's better to check it out."
  So Zhan Zhaorang Jiang Ping called out all the cases related to sightings of the god of death in the past 30 years, ready to investigate.

  ... After
  Bai Ye drove and took Bai Yutang to get the knife, he went to another place-Jiuli Lane.

  Jiuliong is the most chaotic area in S City, where dragons and snakes are mixed. The small shop selling bows and crossbows in Lanxi was here earlier, and later he moved to a safe place in the city center after interacting with Chen Yu.
  Bai Yutang asked Bai Ye puzzledly, "Why are you here?"
  "Find an acquaintance." Bai Ye stopped the car, walked with Bai Yutang, and walked into the dark alley of Jiuli Lane.

  Bai Yutang's knife was bought at an antique shop with Zhao Hu before. No one can pull it out, only the old knife that he pulled out. Like Bai Ye's knife, Bai Yutang used a long black chain bag to hold the knife.

  There was a rancid smell of sewers in the gloomy alley of Jiuli Nong.
  Bai Ye didn't seem to be too familiar with the road. After walking a few alleys, he felt a little dizzy. He looked at the wall and at the street lamps, frowning, "Have you been remodeled?"
  Bai Yutang looked at the shanty towns on both sides of the alley and asked, "What are you doing? Who are you looking for?"

  As soon as I finished speaking, I saw three young people walking in front of them, dressed like gangsters, and looked up to see Bai Yutang and Bai Ye, happy.
  The tall man walking in the front stretched out his hand with a smile, "Huh? Take some money to spend."
  Bai Yutang frowned slightly, and blackmailed him? Besides, what age is there still this kind of chaos?

  Bai Ye felt that this young man was familiar.
  "Oh, beat them both!" The young man was not very reliable, and asked the two younger brothers to come up and beat them.
  Bai Yutang felt it was quite new. He kicked the big man twice and stepped on the ground after overturning the big man. He felt that these people should not be old, so he asked, "How old?"
  The big man was stepped on by Bai Yutang. He screamed, didn't ask for mercy, and scorned, "Do you know what this place? I dare to mess with it?" The
  others also followed suit, with a little bit of rascal meaning.

  Bai Ye suddenly squatted down, staring at the big man's face for a while, and asked, "Is your surname Chao? Is it Chaoxia? I'm looking for Chao Jiu." The
  big man was stunned. Then he looked at Bai Ye carefully. Cried out, "Ah! I recognize you!"
  Bai Ye motioned to Bai Yutang to let him go.
  Bai Yutang closed his feet, and the big man stood up and slapped his butt, "Sayed to find my grandfather earlier, and it made me beaten." He
  said, looking at Bai Yutang, and then asked Bai Ye, "What about your son? You look like that?"
  Bai Ye and Bai Yutang looked at each other, a little embarrassed inexplicably.

  Bai Ye said to Chao Xia, "Lead the way.
  I have something to do with your grandpa." "My grandpa has guests, but you should know them." The young man asked the two small attendants to go first and led Bai Yutang and Bai Ye.
  After turning two more lanes, I saw a white car parked next to a narrow road. The model was slightly arrogant. Bai Yutang felt that this car was familiar.

  Chaoxia opened the small door by the wall and let the two of them in.
  When I entered the door, I heard a voice from upstairs, "I said it was raining heavily today when I went out, so I met the god of plague."

  Bai Yutang felt his voice familiar, and at the same time he raised his head helplessly as he thought of the car at the door. , A dazzling long red hair and floral shirt appeared on the balcony on the second floor. Some Eugene who hadn't seen

  him leaned on the railing and waved to the two of them, "Oh." In Bai Yutang's memory, Eugene didn't seem to call himself the god of plague, so...Does the god of plague refer to Bai Ye?