029. [Case I] Witnesses, ch.29 - the Presence and Absence of Skin Bladders

Next to the forensic room, a room dedicated to putting various advanced equipment for Gongsun was opened. After the trial of the 3D printer was completed, the installer left after confirming that everything was normal.
  Gongsun and Ma Xin circled the machine several times, and Xiao Xia held the legs of the table and rubbed against them. Sure enough, SCI is really cool!

  Mia also came over to join in the fun, holding the ice cream Xiaobaichi had invited her to eat, and curiously looked at the various machines in the room.
  Gongsun thought for a while, got the mask, and started scanning.
  Ma Xin was curious, "Do you make a mask?"
  "See if the mask will have the same effect after it is made." Gongsun asked Xia Tian to operate the machine.

  Mia tilted her head, walked to the machine, looked at the mask, and blinked.

  At this moment, several people walked in. Bai Chi was walking in front, followed by Zhao Zhen and Bai Jintang.
  Bai Jintang entered the door and saw Gongsun like a child. He looked at the machine as if he was looking at some new game console. He shook his head and expressed helplessness.

  Although this is the most advanced machine, it has been a long time to print a mask, and because of the material, the printed mask is blue and white.
  Gongsun took out the plastic mask and compared it with the original one. It was indeed the same, but it felt completely different.

  "Don't say, although the shape is exactly the same, it's too different." Bai Chi compares the two masks. "It's like the obvious difference between the real Forbidden City and the Hengdian version of the Forbidden City, and the aura is different."
  Gongsun Qi pressed Bai Chi, "Take it to Liu Jin to see if he reacts!"
  "Oh..." Bai Chi took the mask and ran to the lounge, put on the mask, opened the door and stood in front of Liu Jin.
  At this moment, Liu Jin was sitting on the sofa and reading a newspaper. He gently patted Liu Xing, who was asleep in his arms. At his feet, the big golden retriever flung his tail when he saw someone coming in. Going to tummy again, it seemed quite boring.

  Liu Jin looked at Bai Chi who walked in with this ugly mask, and asked, "What are you...what are you doing?"
  Bai Chi took off the mask, Liu Jin's reaction was completely different from just now, so he looked back at Gongsun.
  Gongsun touched his chin, "Sure enough, it has nothing to do with the appearance of the mask."

  Mia picked up a marker and painted on the mask.
  Everyone looked at her curiously.
  It was seen that Mia had painted the string of symbols that could only be seen after lighting the original mask with a special instrument, that is, the string of characters that Zhan Zhao and the others had just deciphered.
  After painting, Bai Chi put on the mask again.

  But strangely, Liu Jin still didn't respond, and Barry didn't move either.
  "Huh?" Gongsun felt strange, "What's the matter?"
  Ma Xin was also strange, "Isn't it hypnotized by this set of characters?"
  "That's right..." Gongsun touched his chin, "Chen Yu can see this too. The characters, she was not hypnotized, and we all saw these characters after lighting it up...Where is the problem?"
  ...
  put down the SCI and everyone went upside down to study the mysterious mask without mentioning it, let alone "visiting prison" in the cell at this time "Zhan Zhao, Bai Yutang and Zhao Jue.

  Wang Daping, the Hou Tianshi, said that he did not hesitate to go to prison for ten years in order to find witnesses.
  This remark caused a strong rise among Zhan Zhao and others-what witnesses?

  "Since you have found Josh, you have visited his house, right?" Wang Daping asked, "Have you seen the family tree in her mother's room?"
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both nodded, heart. I have not only seen paintings, but also real ones.

  "Hunting family." Wang Daping sneered. "This ancient neurotic family whose mission is to collect souls."
  Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang raised eyebrows.
  "To put it bluntly, it's just a group of anti-social murderers." Wang Daping said, "The family motto of their family is passed down from generation to generation, but I think what they have passed down is not only the violent tendency, but also one thing.
  " What?" Bai Yutang asked.
  "Some kind of mental illness." Wang Daping stretched his hands. "Josh is very sick. His mother is driving her son crazy with her life, but Qiao Yuanxin's death is not simple."
  "Qiao Yuanxin has one. String of bracelets..."
  "That string of bracelets is the key to finding witnesses!" Wang Daping smiled, "Skin bag."
  Zhan Zhao and others frowned--it was another skin bag! Wang Daping is just a magic stick, why does he know so much?

  "What does the skin have to do with the witness you mentioned?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  "What do you think is a skin bag?" Wang Daping did not answer the question.
  Zhan Zhao and others frowned-this is a long way to go. Is it from a physical or artistic point of view?

  "Everyone has a skin." Wang Anping shook his head, "but not everything in the world has a skin."
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other--sigh, from a philosophical point of view?
  "Invisible things." Wang Daping lowered his voice a bit, "There are many things that exist but are invisible, such as spirit, perception...language, eyes...soul, desire..."

  Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue both touched their chins. , Seems to be catching Wang Daping's words.
  "But what are people?" Wang Daping continued, "What determines what we are, is it the invisible existence or the visible skin?" At
  this point, Wang Daping's conversation changed, "I We are not interested in any philosophical discussion, nor are we interested in human nature. We don't discuss these illusory things, but only discuss practical issues."

  Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue narrowed their eyes and said in an inexplicable "Yeah."
  Bai Yutang looked at the three people in front of him with his chin supported, and shook his head.

  "What I want to say is that people are great because of this inner, that is, what is invisible. And the reason why people are small and fragile and bound, in the final analysis, is because we all have skins! Skins will die and will be recognized. Come out and be locked in a cage." Wang Daping's voice lowered a little, "What kind of person is the most powerful person in the world? Will not die? Will not hurt? Neither!"
  Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue seemed to understand. "It's someone who doesn't have a skin."
  Wang Daping smiled, "Yes, as long as you don't have the shackles of a skin, you can be anyone! What's more terrifying than this?"

  Zhao Jue touched his chin and his eyes sparkled, "So the skin Is it because there is no skin... and the witness you are looking for is the only one who has seen the true face under the real skin?"
  Wang Daping nodded, "Yes."

  "What you want to find through him is the murderer who killed?" Bai Yutang was also curious.
  "No one knows!" Wang Daping said, "All the people who have seen him are dead, and the others who have seen him are not his real face, so... he can easily blame others for his crimes. People."
  Bai Yutang frowned.
  "Have you ever counted how many people went to jail or even died for one or more crimes of murder, but they insisted that they did not kill anyone, or that they did not kill a single person, but unfortunately... There are witnesses who witnessed the murder process!" Wang Daping said, "And in this case, there is usually more than one witness."
  Zhan Zhao put his chin on his back, and Zhao Jue strolled behind them, "You have been in prison for so many years. There are a lot of statistics, right?"
  Wang Daping nodded, "There are more than one witnesses, but the murderer insists that he is innocent... This kind of case is too easy to find."
  Bai Yutang thinks the matter is more serious. If this is the case, then How many innocents are in jail? Maybe there are still many innocent people paying their

  lives ... "However, this person is very low-key!" Wang Daping said, "Many people are looking for him because he has secrets in his hands!"
  "You mean, skin bag?" Zhao Jue My eyes are cold again.
  "If the skin bag is that big set of outfits, and what helmets and masks have to be worn so much, wouldn't it be caught by someone as a neurotic as soon as they go out?" Wang Daping spread his hands, "The real skin bag should be hidden. A secret in that outfit! When the secret is mastered, that outfit is unnecessary, on the contrary... he will do everything possible to destroy the outfit, because..."
  "The secrets of martial arts are after he learns it." It's about to be destroyed!" Zhao Jue nodded and nodded, "After the destruction, he will be the only one in the world!"

  "After talking for a long time." Bai Yutang asked Hui Zhan Zhao the original question, "Did you find the witness? "
  Wang Daping frowned slightly, shook his head, "Not yet."

  "Not yet?" Zhan Zhao noticed that in Wang Daping's tone, unwillingness is more than regret, and when he spoke, he unconsciously emphasized that "still." ", so...
  "Do you have a clue?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  Wang Daping looked at the crowd and said, "Why should I tell you?"
  Zhan Zhao squinted.
  Wang Daping curled his lips, "You also want to find witnesses, I also want to find witnesses, we are in a competitive relationship!"
  Zhao Jue came over and said to Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, "Give me three minutes and let him spit out his tongue. Come out."
  Wang Daping was surprised.
  Zhan Zhao rubbed his chin and looked at Wang Daping, as if he was also considering how to make him speak.
  Bai Yutang was still able to stay sensible, waved his hand to signal the two staring smart people around him to "calm down", and said to

  Wang Daping, "We can cooperate." Both Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue turned to look at Bai Yutang-cooperation?
  Wang Daping also looked at Bai Yutang, "I have more information than you, and I am advantageous, and I will release it in a few days. Give me a reason to cooperate with you."
  "The reason is that we can take you out today . , You don't have to go back to the cell." Bai Yutang said lightly.
  Wang Daping smiled, "It's only a few days..."
  "Are you sure you still have to bargain?" Bai Yutang asked, "If I put you back in jail now, you will die soon, don't you think?"
  Wang Daping lost his expression on his face, looking at Bai Yutang, before he curled his lips at the end. "Cut, this trick really can only deceive a nerd."

  Zhan Zhao gave him a slanted look, "Yes, you met with us, and the black hand behind the scenes should try to kill you!"
  "The advantage of being in prison is that it won't Being arrested, but the disadvantage of being in prison is that once you are arrested, you can't run away." Zhao Jue also nodded, and after speaking, the two of them aimed at Bai Yutang at the same time—isn't it a great bookworm? !

  Bai Yutang raised his forehead and motioned to Wang Daping-speak quickly!
  Wang Daping sighed and asked, "If I tell you, you can really take me out now and ensure my life is safe?"
  Bai Yutang nodded.
  Wang Daping thought for a while, looked around with some alertness, then glanced at the monitor in the corner, stretched out his hand, and hooked his finger at Bai Yutang.
  Bai Yutang leaned forward a little, Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue also leaned forward.
  Wang Daping looked at the two people who were in the way with some speechlessness, "Let him tell you all the time?"
  "Stop talking nonsense!" Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue stood alone, "Don't you understand?!"

  Helpless, Wang Daping whispered in Bai Yutang's ear and said a set of numbers-No. 14, row 5, 3rd floor.
  Bai Yutang looked at him.
  Wang Daping smiled, "In the parking lot of the police station."
  Bai Yutang raised an eyebrow.
  Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue also suddenly realized-a good place!

  Bai Yutang immediately got up, went to call Bao Zheng, Bao Zheng thought through the formalities, and transferred Wang Daping.
  Half an hour later, Bai Yutang, Zhan Zhao, and Zhao Jue left the prison with Wang Daping and returned to the police station.

  When they arrived at the police station, Bai Yutang and the others went straight to the parking lot and found a silver-gray car at the location provided by Wang Daping.
  The door is locked.
  Wang Daping said that he lost the key and the things were in the trunk. So Bai Yutang simply asked Zhao Hu to pry open the trunk of the car.
  In the trunk, there is a box with a combination lock.
  Qin Ou glanced, "A safe with a thirty-six code lock."
  Everyone looked back at Wang Daping.
  Wang Daping stretched out his hand and pressed the thirty-six numbers, the box clicked and opened...