195. [SPECIAL - END] Wizard, ch.41 - The Real Murderer

Zhan Zhao took a photo and sent it to Jiang Ping.

After a while, Jiang Ping sent a message.

Zhan Zhao handed the phone to Bai Yutang and looked at it.

Bai Yutang frowned slightly, "Sure enough..."

Previously, Guiga used his experience to "remove makeup" from the makeup portraits of Leapfrog, and the result was Leapfrog.

Bai Yutang felt that this method of removing and applying makeup had certain rules and was very useful, so he asked Jiang Ping if it was difficult to design a program.

Jiang Ping said it was not difficult at all, just like a beauty filter, so he designed one that can automatically remove and apply makeup from photos.

Zhan Zhao sent Lin Tian’s photo to Jiang Ping.

Jiang Ping applied makeup and removed makeup on Lin Tian's photos, and sent both the resulting photos to Guan Yi.

When Guan Yi saw the "makeup" photo, she said that when Che Dongming was hospitalized, there was a nurse in the hospital who looked like this.

Che Dongming has limited mobility and needs a wheelchair to travel. Almost every day, a nurse comes to push him around the hospital for about an hour, so he can bask in the sun...

Guan Yi actually had some impression of this nurse at that time, because she often saw other nurses pushing patients out in the hospital, but he only saw this nurse pushing Dongming alone, and never saw him pushing anyone else.

But Guan Yi didn't think much about it at the time. Thinking about it now... he may not be a nurse in the hospital, but in their eyes, he is a hospital nurse. In the eyes of others, he is a family member of the patient...

At this time, it happened to be the time for media questions. The emcee asked the creators to choose reporters. As the leading actor, Xu Lie was the first to take the microphone.

Many reporters in the banquet hall raised their hands. Xu Lie was just choosing when he noticed someone outside the press box raised his hand.

Xu Lie stretched out his hand and pointed at that person...

A large group of reporters felt that the direction Xu Lie was pointing seemed to be behind... and turned back together.

In the crowd, Zhan Zhao was the one raising his hand.

And Xu Lie was also referring to Zhan Zhao.

Su Feifei looked at Xu Lie.

Xu Lie shrugged - since he raised his hand... let him ask.

At the door, the twins squinted at Zhan Zhao.

Backstage, Bai Jintang and Gongsun, who were about to give a speech on stage, also looked at Zhan Zhao who suddenly appeared on the big screen with confusion.

Zhan Zhao picked up the microphone and said, "I am Zhan Zhao, PhD in Psychology from SCI."

Several reporters recognized him, and they all held up their cameras curiously.

Zhan Zhao said, "I want to ask Lin Tian this question."

Everyone on the stage and a large group of reporters looked at Lin Tian.

Lin Tian took the microphone handed to him by Xu Lie and smiled, "Dr. Zhan...what do you want to ask me?"

Zhan Zhao said, "In the movie, you played a ruthless villain."

Lin Tian nodded.

"So in real life, as a serial killer who has been responsible for multiple lives and has been committing murders for more than 20 years, known as the Spinebreaker, are you performing in your true colors?"