033. [Case II] Inheritance, ch.2 - Protective Net

It's seven thirty in the evening.
  The red carpet floor outside the newly built building of Bai's in S City, celebrities of various colors appeared on the stage in glamorous clothes, and the scene was grand and grand.

  Bai Yutang drove past the main entrance, glanced at it, speechless, "The taste of twins is still such a vulgar taste."
  Zhan Zhao smiled, "The higher the key, the better is also a taste, everything is the ultimate in everything will always be refined."

  Bai Yutang couldn't laugh or cry. Shaking his head, drove into the underground garage, and there were several cars following them. Almost all SCI members were dispatched to attend the dinner. Of course not just because it was a dinner hosted by Brother Bai, they mainly came to investigate the case.
  Zhan Zhao glanced at the rear-view mirror. Amo seemed to be uncomfortable with such a formal dress, and kept reaching out to adjust his tie.
  Xiao Baichi, who was sitting next to him, helped him organize his clothes so that he would not be nervous.

  I don't know what Amo uses to distinguish people. He was particularly relaxed when he stood next to Bai Chi, Xia Tian and Ma Xin, and he was fine when he was with Bai Yutang Zhanzhao. But whenever Zhao Jue and Bai Ye approached him, he would be very nervous, especially Zhao Jue.
  Zhao Jue's evaluation of this is-normal, animals are afraid of the smell of death.

  After the car stopped in the underground parking lot, Bai Yutang got out of the car and was shocked... Seeing that the entire underground parking lot was covered with surveillance, just like the anti-theft system in the movie, whoever walked by the water must be scanned by infrared light. . Dozens of black-clothed security guards are walking around...These people are obviously not ordinary community security guards. From their mobility and eyesight, you can see that they have all been rigorously trained.

  "Yo!" The
  twins came down the stairs.
  Bai Yutang asked them, "Which country's president is coming?" The
  twins were stunned, and then Xiaoding jumped up and pointed to Bai Yutang's nose, "It's not your stinky guy who said that there are important people who need protection, and they must definitely die. Question!"
  Bai Yutang was speechless, Zhan Zhaoren smiled and waved to the car.
  Bai Chi took Amo out of the car.

  The twins observed Amo curiously, "Is that him?"
  Zhan Zhao nodded.
  The twins squinted.
  Xiaoding went up and took a look, and Amo became nervous again.
  "Oh, this cosmetic contact lens is handsome." Xiaoding stared at him, and Dading dragged him away, and said to Zhan Zhao Bai Yutang, "Big brother is on the second floor, there are a lot of people today, oh hehehe."
  Zhan Zhaohe Bai Yutang Glancing at each other-of course there are many people in Baishi Daqing, what is worthy of "oh ha ha ha"?
  The twins blinked at them unclearly, "Really a lot of people."

  At this time, the several cars behind were also parked, and the SCI crowd got out of the car, and Zhao Jue and Bai Ye, who came to join in the fun, also got off.
  The twins smiled when they saw Gongsun, "Master! Big brother is on the third floor."
  Gongsun strolled over and followed the twins toward the special elevator.

  Bai Yutang grabbed Xiao Ding somewhat puzzledly, and asked, "Didn't you just say that Big Brother is on the second floor?"
  Xiao Ding squinted, "The second floor is the banquet hall, and the third floor is a private space. The kid doesn't understand anything. "After speaking, the two took Gongsun to find the eldest brother.

  Bai Yutang gritted his teeth, and Zhan Zhao laughed aside.

  Everyone entered the elevator.
  Zhao Hu sighed, "Isn't the banquet held on the
  20th and 30th floors in the past, but this time there are only two floors? Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang answered in unison, "You won't die if you jump down from the second floor. "
  Everyone couldn't help but feel distressed... Brother Bai was not easy either

  .... The
  elevator door opened.
  The lights on the second floor were brilliant, and everyone felt dazzling the moment the door opened, and only one word flashed in his mind-Jewelry.

  Mahan got out of the elevator. Within five seconds behind the door, it was scanned by Chen Jiayi's "radar".
  Jiayi came over to hold her hand, Ma Han lowered her head and said a few words in her ear, Chen Jiayi nodded, grabbed Qi Le who was coming over to pounce on Zhao Hu, and went to the other side.

  Everyone is looking at Mahan, that means-okay! Chen Jiayi, the royal elder sister, instantly greeted everyone.

  The two brothers Lanqi and Lanxi were also there and saw everyone say hello.
  Zhan Zhao and the others nodded and walked to the middle of the banquet hall.
  Amo has been in a dazed state. Bai Chi and Ma Xin gently tug at his sleeves and walk towards the "safest" corner prepared by the twins for him.
  The SCI people formed a protective net to protect Amo's safety while observing the reactions of the surrounding guests.

  After Zhan Zhao greeted a few acquaintances, he turned around and saw Bai Yutang frowning and looking around intently.
  Zhan Zhao asked, "What's wrong?"
  "I think something is wrong." Bai Yutang whispered.
  Zhan Zhao asked, "What's wrong? It's dangerous?"
  "You can say the same, I always feel that something is wrong." Bai Yutang said.
  Zhan Zhao observed Bai Yutang and found that he was in a relatively tense state, which is rare for him.

  Zhan Zhao was puzzled, so he heard someone talking behind him, "Oh, the taste of twins is more suitable for me."
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked back, and they were dazzled by long red hair.
  Both of them frowned, and saw Eugene, who had been swaggering in the city flower dress, standing behind them with a glass of champagne, the smile on his face called a brilliant.

  Bai Yutang glanced at Eugene, but his gaze was attracted by a figure behind him...
  Zhan Zhao saw that Bai Yutang frowned and looked at Eugene behind him, and followed his line of sight.... Only in Eugene. Three or four meters away behind him, there was a man in a gray suit.
  This person is about thirty years old, tall and thin, with slightly sunken cheeks, pale skin, light blue eyes, short honey-colored hair and slightly higher cheekbones...has obvious Eastern European characteristics.
  The man was talking with a beautiful woman holding a glass of champagne, his eyes swept over here, as if he noticed Zhan Zhaohe Bai Yutang's gaze, the corners of his mouth were slightly cocked.

  Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows, "Bally Yang!"
  "Hey," Eugene snapped his fingers in front of their fixed eyes, "Will you two ignore me like this?"
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang returned to their senses. .

  Eugene turned his head with champagne and waved his hand to the foreigner who Zhan Zhao called "Bally Yang."
  The man tilted his head slightly as a greeting.
  Zhan Zhaohe Bai Yutang turned his face to look at Eugene and asked, "Did you bring him here?!"
  Eugene seemed to think that their question was funny, so he spread his hands, "You two might as well take a look at Boss White's guest list. After speaking, he made an "exaggerated" facial expression, patted his chest to express his fear, and turned away.

  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other.
  Go to see the Eastern European man just now.
  Bai Li Yang is a person on the SCI blacklist, or in other words, there will be this person on the focus list of every professional crime investigation agency.
  His apparent identity is an ordinary consulting detective, but his actual job is a killer. Unlike ordinary assassins who use guns, he uses close combat... was born in a travelogue organization and worked as a scavenger. The term "killing machine" is used to describe people like him. It doesn't matter whether it is good or bad, he is just a well-equipped and efficient killing machine.

  Zhan Zhaohe Bai Yutang was frowning, Zhao Hu walked over and pointed his hand not far away.
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked in the direction of his fingers.
  Ma Han was standing in front, frowning, mechanically turning a lighter in his hand, and not far in front of him, a handsome uncle with black hair and black clothes, who was sick, was talking with Bai Ye.
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other-ELEVEN is also here.
  Zhao Hu reminded, "Look behind them."
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were

  taken aback and looked behind them... I saw a teenager behind Bai Ye and ELEVN.
  He looked at most sixteen or seventeen years old. Although he was not tall, he felt very strong. He was dressed in a decent suit. He had a square face and good features. He had short blond hair, which looked like an American comic book character.
  Zhan Zhao helps the amount.
  Bai Yutang was also surprised, "Third...the highest ranked killer who has come out so far..."
  Zhao Hu said, "My little Ma is so nervous because of ELEVEN. Look at Luotian again."
  Zhan Zhaohe and Bai Yutang looked back, just Luo Tian, ​​who was standing next to Ma Xin not far away, had an unusually stern face. This was his instinctive reaction to the danger.
  Zhao Hu tangled, "I am also nervous, this Nima is all violent!"

  And not far from Luo Tian, ​​stood a beautiful woman in a lavender luxurious crystal dress. She looks about the same age as Jiayi. She is tall and has a pair of stiletto heels. Those shoes look inexplicable and make people feel aggressive. The black hair was curled up, and the hairpin was like a slender dagger.
  She noticed Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang's gaze, turned her head, stretched out her hand and gently pressed her red lips, and sent a kiss to everyone here.

  Bai Yutang frowned——The purple Violin

  Bai Chi ran to Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao, and whispered, "Brother, what's the matter? There have been a lot of killers and famous violent elements."
  While talking, Cello Виолончель walked over and talked to him. The beauty kissed each other on the cheeks and turned to look at the crowd together.
  Obviously the same genetic characteristics make it possible to recognize these two as brothers and sisters at a glance.

  "This is all right, the cello and violin are put together, and a piano may be able to play a song..." Before Zhao Hu's ridicule, he heard the piano sound, and everyone looked over.
  I saw a handsome old man sitting in front of the piano, playing a serenade.
  The old man is very stylish, thin and tall, with gray hair, blue eyes, well-trimmed beard, black dress, and black gloves to play the piano.
  With the sound of the piano flowing, the old man walked by two young men, a man and a woman, both wearing black leather gloves. His eyes around him were completely different from those of normal people, with a fierceness that could not be hidden.

  Bai Chi was surprised, "Is this the legendary black glove family?"
  Bai Yutang rubbed his eyebrows, and grabbed Xiao Ding who was running behind him holding a cup.
  Xiaoding held the cup and watched the Bai Yutang who "sneaked" on him slowly.
  "Who did you invite?" Bai Yutang was speechless, "Celebrity meetings or killer meetings?"
  Xiaoding narrowed his eyes, " Hey ! These people are not the ones we invited."
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were taken aback.
  Zhao Hu asked, "Can you come in without an invitation letter?"
  Xiao Ding's mouth twitched, "Please, who do you know about those, do you think that security can stop people from coming in?"

  Zhan Zhao puzzled, "They Why are you here?"
  Xiaoding spread his hands, "God knows."

  Zhan Zhao thought for a while, and looked around, "Where is Jue Zhao?"
  "The fish in the world are the same."
  Before Zhan Zhao found Zhao Jue, there was already a sound from behind him. Zhao Jue's voice was heard.
  Bai Yutang looked at him.
  "Where there is bait, the fish will gather." Zhao Jue smiled slightly and looked at Amo who was sitting on a single sofa with a blank face.

  Both Zhanzhao and Baiyutang were worried-could it be for the witnesses?
  Bai Yutang also felt that something was about to happen. This place was full of perverts with extremely strong combat effectiveness. If a fight really broke out for a while, his eldest brother had to be crazy with the rhythm of the entire building's group of friends and guests dying.

  "Don't be nervous." Zhao Jue stretched out a finger and shook it gently at Zhan Zhaohe Bai Yutang. "The strength of the enemy depends on whether he is really an enemy."
  Zhan Zhaohe and Bai Yutang looked at him. "What do you mean?"
  "When the enemy and you have a common goal..." Zhao Jue stretched out his index finger and tapped on his lips. "The enemy is no longer an enemy..." As

  soon as he finished speaking, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao listened. Qin Ou's voice came through the earphones, "Someone approached Amo at ten o'clock."
  Bai Yutang looked up and noticed a person with a plate walking towards Amo.
  Before Zhao Hu came forward, the beauty in the purple dress just passed behind the little brother who carried the plate. The slender index finger gently pressed the little brother's neck and leaned up, "Your heartbeat is a bit fast... "

  The little brother was taken aback, and the plate in his hand was gone...and the pistol hidden under the plate was in Dading's hand.
  Dading waved to the two black security guards, and the little brother was quietly taken away.
  Zhao Hu and Ma Han went to the lounge outside the door and smacked this short-eyed killer.

  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other and saw the violin turn around and go elsewhere.
  Zhan Zhao asked Zhao Jue in surprise, "Are they here to help?"
  "I can't help." Zhao Jue spread his hands, "The purpose is clear."
  "What purpose?" Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang asked together.
  Zhao Jue blinked at the two of them, "Ensure that the witnesses are alive to identify the murderer!" The

  piano sounded, and Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at the TOP of the killer world who freely shuttled through the crowd... If these people's purpose is to protect Amo If so, the difficulty of assassinating the witness is too high. This is really the strongest protective net in history!