074. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.4 - Coincidence

Reporter Zhou Ping gave Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao a clue of a suspicious "bathrobe man". However, when Zhan Bai and Zhan Bai found room 2507, they found that Man was not like that. Originally thought to be a murderer, it turned out to be a rape...

Misleading the police during an investigation is a serious crime, let alone knowingly.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang naturally couldn't give up with Zhou Pingshan. At the same time, the two of them looked at the lobby manager inexplicably - didn't they say that 2507 was empty?

The lobby manager also looked dazed.

However, regardless of the investigation, the clues from Jiang Ping's side have already come, and the identity of the deceased has been confirmed.

The deceased was really called Li Feng, and the real identity used to register the hotel.

The deceased's occupation is - private detective.

In Room 2603, Zhao Hu and Ma Han were checking the deceased's belongings.

There was a laptop and camera equipment on the bed, but...the two of them couldn't find a rose in the room.

Zhao Hu found this very strange.

Huzi rummaged through boxes and cabinets, but couldn't find even a single rose petal.

"Brother Ma." Zhao Hu leaned over and asked Ma Han, who was looking at the photos in the camera, "Is that Lao Fan who came in with roses every day?"

Mahan looked at him.

"The front desk only said that they saw a big beard who came in with roses every day, but they didn't say that they saw Mark Fan." Zhao Hu thought to the side, "You said that the dead one was killed by Mark Fan. ?"

As he was talking, Ma Xin came up to him, "Maybe!"

Zhao Hu startled her and looked back at her, "Is the time of death determined?"

Ma Xin said, "It looks like six or seven in the morning."

"Huh, it's also possible that Mark Fan killed someone and then went back to die in the clinic, wow?" Zhao Hu continued to ask, "Could it be a love murder?"

Ma Xin pointed at the head of the deceased who was put in the body bag with some disgust, "It doesn't look like a beautiful country, but it may also have a personality..."

Ma Han looked at the two gossip speechlessly, took the camera, and motioned them to look, "He took a bunch of photos, all of which were taken secretly by a man and a woman. I don't think it has anything to do with Mark Fan!"

Both Ma Xin and Zhao Hu were curious to see the photos.

"what!"

Ma Xin suddenly shouted, Zhao Hu and Ma Han were taken aback by her, Gongsun both came out and took a look in the forensic room.

Ma Xin grabbed the camera and quickly pressed one, "I'm falling! Isn't this Wang Meiyun!"

Zhao Hu and Ma Han were puzzled, "What Wang Meiyun? Someone you know?"

"Oh! Sister Jiayi said that she is a mistress, I still don't believe it, my dear!" Ma Xin stomped her feet.

"Cough cough." Gongsun coughed at the bathroom door.

Ma Xin quickly lowered her voice and whispered to Ma Han and Zhao Hu to gossip, "Wang Meiyun! Big star, I acted in a movie with Sister Jiayi before, and we even had tea together, it's so funny!"

Ma Han and Zhao Hu looked at the sky and shook their heads.

"Who is this man?" Zhao Hu was curious.