093. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.23 - Memory

Wang Meiyun showed her "real face" in front of Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, changing her slightly clumsy image before, and her whole person was "refreshed".

"Do you have any evidence to say that I have sex?" Wang Meiyun looked at her fingernails and asked with a smile on the corner of her mouth.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang frowned slightly.

"I'm just being played by Qian Fu." Wang Meiyun smiled and looked at the two of them, "I was already mentally weak, and my psychiatrist gave me the wrong medicine, which led to my emotional depression and impaired judgment. Qian Fu pursued me. When he told me that he had divorced his wife, I was intrigued and fell in love with him. As a result, you suddenly rushed in and brought reporters to take pictures, causing such a big disturbance. A lunatic killed a detective who was following us, and then climbed down the ventilation duct to hide in my bathroom, I didn't find it, but I was a weak woman who hired a murderer to kill, do you have any evidence?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both looked at her—you just admitted to the crime in the hotel room just now.

Wang Meiyun stretched out her hand to support her forehead, "Mark Fan wanted to pursue me and failed, and as a result, he deliberately prescribed the wrong medicine, which made me delirious. I was frightened by you at the time, but when I was emotionally broken, I admitted it. I was talking nonsense. I don't want to kill Qian Fu! If you don't believe me, go ask Qian Fu. I never asked him to marry me. If I knew he wasn't divorced, I wouldn't be with him! Do you have any evidence that I bought a murderer? "

"Hohoho."

In the observation room next door, Zhao Jue shook his head, "I was put together! This woman is not simple."

Ma Han also frowned and said to Zhao Hu, "So coincidentally, Su Li is really mentally ill."

"There is no record of Wang Meiyun giving the murderer money, or letting him kill someone..."

"You haven't seen that killer before?" Bai Yutang asked.

Wang Meiyun spread her hands, "No."

Zhan Zhao took out the photos that Zhou Ping took, and Mark Fan introduced the photos that Su Li had known to her to show her.

When Wang Meiyun saw it, he immediately put his hand on his forehead, "My head hurts so much, I said that Mark Fan gave me random medicine, but it made me lose my mind, and I don't remember a lot of things! Besides, I've seen it before. What about him? I see so many people every day, I know who would go out and kill?"

After speaking, Wang Meiyun lay on the interrogation table in pain, "I feel uncomfortable, the killer wanted to kill me last night, I am the victim!"

In the end, Wang Meiyun pretended to be a weak woman, crying and making trouble, saying that she was confused about taking medicine and was a victim!

Next door, Ma Han and Zhao Hu shook their heads at the sight, Zhao Hu still sighed, "Did you play with us for a long time?"

However, in such an anxious situation, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were relatively calm.

Zhan Zhao looked at Wang Meiyun who was performing to her heart's content and had a question - she could get away with this early in the morning, why did she only make this move now...

Just thinking about it, Bai Yutang suddenly picked up the picture of the mental hospital and asked her, "Why do you pretend to be crazy when you can get off your crime so early in the morning?"

Wang Meiyun raised her eyes and looked at the calm two people across from them, but said nothing.

Zhan Zhao also glanced at the photo in Bai Yutang's hand and asked Wang Meiyun, "Do you want to go to this hospital?"