073. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.3 - Mystery Guest

Zhan Zhao and the others accept the challenge of the so-called pharmacist and must solve the murder of Mark Fan within 14 days.

Psychologist Mark Fan died of respiratory failure and suffocation due to overdose of antidote to hallucinogens.

There were not many clues to the homicide. According to Maqfan's assistant Nurse Jin, he would go out with a bouquet of roses every Tuesday and Thursday from 3 to 4 in the afternoon.

According to the nurse's previous booking record, Zhan Showa Baiyutang came to a Four Seasons hotel about ten minutes away from the clinic.

Since the two entered the hotel, a series of unreasonable clues began to follow.

First of all, the hotel waiter and lobby manager did not recognize Mark Fan, but they all remember a bearded man with a bouquet of roses, who would show up at the hotel every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon. But this person does not leave until 6 or 7 every evening.

But Mark Fan was already in his clinic after four o'clock in the afternoon.

Yesterday happened to be Tuesday. According to the memories of the front desk, the bearded man with roses came to the restaurant again, but this time he stayed overnight and has not seen him leave until now.

But the real Mark Fan has died in his own clinic.

What makes Zhan Showa Hakuyutang feel "worry" is the strange structure of this hotel.

Nurse Jin originally booked room 2507, but the tenant asked to change to room 2603 directly above.

When Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang found room 2603, what they found was another murder case, or a very bad corpse case.

Although it was long expected that the investigation of the case would not go so smoothly, it was very difficult for Zhanbai to investigate another case.

Markfan's murder is time-limited, and unless the evidence is conclusive and confiscated, it will be difficult to investigate clearly within two weeks. Time was already tight, but now another one has emerged. Is there any connection between the two cases? Is it possible to investigate two murders within two weeks?

...

Gongsun ran into the hotel room with the forensic team, and when he looked at the bathroom, he said-the murderer might be impulsive killing.

According to the evidence left at the scene, Gongsun restored the incident.

At the time of the incident, the deceased was shaving in front of the washstand, but someone stabbed him from behind.

After the deceased died, the murderer probably wanted to smash the corpse, but blood stains were everywhere on the bathroom floor.

The murderer threw the body into the bathtub.

The bathroom in the restaurant is not large. The floor is slippery when blood is on the floor, and there is a lot of blood in the bathtub. It is also slippery. The murderer used a sharp knife to divide the body, which is probably similar to the sharp knife used by the butcher to shave the meat. .

Anyway, it was all sorts of things that didn't go well, and the unsuccessful dismemberment made a mess, and judging from the shape of the footprints, the murderer slipped a few times by the bathtub.

In addition, the murderer turned on the shower head, which is also inexplicable.

The corpse was in the bathtub, and it was sprinkled with water. If it was to wash the footprints on the side of the bathtub, that would be reasonable. What's the point of washing the corpse? In addition, long-term water release can easily cause suspicion from the residents in the next room. In short, this operation is quite confusing!