114. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.10 - Abnormal Behavior

Zhou Yi looked confident and said that he knew the real murderer who killed Jin He.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao naturally wanted to ask him.

However, Zhou Yi was selling off his son, with the face of a profiteer, he coughed and said, "Oh, I can't tell you that."

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang frowned.

"Hehe." Zhou Yi was also acquainted, "Of course I don't want to hinder your investigation, right? How about giving me some favors?"

As he said, Zhou Yi stretched out his fingers for a short distance, "Just a little bit!"

Zhan Zhao asked him, "What benefits do you want?"

Zhou Yi smiled and looked at Bai Yu, then pointed to the spaceship behind him.

Bai Yutang didn't understand, and Zhan Zhao didn't understand either, "Why?"

"The actions of these two are really disgusting!" Zhou Yi said, "It's not the kind I want! Captain Bai will help me demonstrate it. I'll tell you when this part is finished!"

Bai Yutang glanced at him, Zhou Yi hurriedly hid behind him, and added, "I really know important clues!"

Zhan Zhao thought it was quite interesting, so he poked Bai Yutang, that meant—Xiao Bai, come on!

Bai Yutang was speechless and asked Zhou Yi, "What do you want to shoot?"

"Oh!" Zhou Yi was excited when he saw the door. "My entire movie is special effects, and it's just this fight, so I want to be special, that is, the kind that makes the audience excited when they watch it. These two need to be bumpy. hit an alien creature on the spaceship!"

Only then did Bai Yutang and the others notice a man in green clothes standing in front of the green screen background. The man was green all over, except for a pair of eyes that were exposed, and there were some light-colored spots on the joints of his body. It is almost perfectly integrated into the green screen in the background, and it is quite eye-catching if you look closely.

"Hey, that monster special effect was added later." Zhou Yi said, asking the two actors to come again.

The actor just took a break while chatting here, and when he heard Zhou Yi's request, he came again.

In fact, the two of them played pretty well. Zhan Zhao and Zhao Hu both thought they looked good.

Bai Yutang didn't understand, "Isn't it very good? It's not really satisfying to make a movie, so I'm not satisfied?"

Zhou Yi shook his head, "I'm not satisfied! It's too ordinary to have no impact!"

Bai Yutang thought for a while, then walked over and boarded the spaceship.

Zhou Yi clapped his hands when he saw his move up, "Ah! So handsome! So handsome! That's it!"

Zhan Zhao glanced at Zhou Yi speechlessly, and felt that instead of being dissatisfied with his actions, he was simply mad at Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang made some slight adjustments to some of the actors' movements, and then patted their backs to show their straightness.

After some adjustments, Bai Yutang jumped off the spaceship and asked them to do it again.

Once again, it's not the same.

After the camera was finished, he gave Zhou Yi a thumbs up with satisfaction, and Zhou Yi clapped his hands, "I just want this feeling!"

The twins were very dissatisfied, "Hey! The box office will be divided for us!"

Zhou Yi was coaxed to be happy, so he took the initiative to cooperate with the police.