049. [Case II] Inheritance, ch.18 - Killer vs. Chameleon

Zhan Showa and Bai Yutang walked into the interrogation room.
  G was sitting on a chair by the table in the interrogation room, one handcuffed to the table, and the other sleeve was empty.

  Zhan Showa and Bai Yutang sat down opposite him.
  G should have been struggling a while when he removed his arm, and he looked a little messy at this time.
  Bai Yutang looked at G and found an interesting phenomenon.
  The G in the memory feels that everything is under control, and his expression is complacent. At this time, G didn't even seem to have a bad face, looked tired, and felt very decadent.

  Zhan Zhao put three things on the table in the interrogation room: G's removed arm, a cup of coffee, and a cigarette.

  G stared at these three things for a while, slowly raised his eyes, and looked at Zhan Zhao, "So..."
  Zhan Zhao smiled at him, opened his mouth, and said in a generally peaceful tone, "You and Zhao Jue are fundamentally Not a monster of a level. He is a genius among geniuses. You are just a mortal disguised as a genius. When you first saw me, you must hate it, right?"
  Zhan Zhao finished with a sentence, G's His face was extremely ugly, and Zhao Jue, who was outside the interrogation room, thumped the table with a smile, "It's poisonous! Hahaha! Heartbroken old iron."

  Everyone was curious to wait to see the development of the interrogation room. & Mahan who lives in G, seems to have some confusion.
  Ma Han frowned and glanced at Zhao Jue, who was standing beside him, leaning on the table and propped his chin.
  Zhao Jue's feelings were extremely sharp. As soon as he received his gaze, he glanced up and saw Mahan frowning.
  Ma Han thought for a while and couldn't help asking Zhao Jue, "G said he was hostage. What should I do with those hostages?"
  "What hostage?" Gongsun was curious.
  Ma Han talked about what G said, random hypnotized many people.
  Everyone frowned.
  Zhao Hu has always been very modest, and he leaned over to ask Zhao Jue, "Lord, what do you mean by uprooting? What if G is really dead and the net is broken?"
  Zhao Jue looked at the sky, "You fools," Now that the answer is in front of you, don't you understand it?"
  Everyone at SCI tilted their heads and looked at Zhao Jue.
  Zhao Jue rubbed his eyebrows—all the attributes of Huskies!

  "All of G's talents come from his advanced arm. He needs drugs to perform hypnosis or suggestion, and the mechanisms that release drugs are also in his arm. The biggest difference between plants and animals is that plants Cannot move, you must take root in the soil. If you uproot you, no matter how tall or thick you are, you won't be able to live. Zhan Zhao took off his arm and he was uprooted. Now G is an ordinary person just like you. "Zhao Jue squinted and pointed at the SCI people in front of him, "I'm asking you, if you conceal something, Zhan Zhao would like to know if you still need your consent?"
  Everyone was stunned, and then suddenly realized-yes. ! The current G is no different from any of them. In front of Zhan Zhao or Zhao Jue, it is equal to the meat on the cutting board. If Zhan Zhao is willing, there is no need for G to remember it. In short, the information stored in his brain belongs to Zhan Zhao. It's obvious.

  "More than that."
  Bai Jintang, who was leaning on the door frame, said, "Zhan Zhao is really interested at this time. It should be more than just about this case."
  Zhao Zhen also smiled, "If I were He, with such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, captured the second person alive, and he must take out all the secrets of the organization behind G!"
  Everyone else in SCI nodded, and everyone's attention was focused on G in the interrogation room. People discovered that at this time, Zhao Jue and Bai Ye looked at each other, and their expressions were a little subtle.

  After that, Bai Ye retreated, and when he passed by Bao Zheng, he whispered a word in Bao Zheng's ear.
  Bao Zheng frowned and looked at Bai Ye.
  After Bai Ye finished speaking, he turned and left. Bao Zheng hesitated for a while and went out.

  In the interrogation room, Zhan Zhao reached out and turned off the voice.
  Everyone out there was unspoken. Afterwards, Zhan Zhao would not be polite to G and directly used hypnotic methods, which meant that everyone except Bai Yutang could be recruited, so everyone could not hear the sound at this time.
  Although they understood the pros and cons, everyone was still heartbroken, and there was a faint anxiety in the interrogation room.

  At this moment, Mahan's phone vibrated.
  Ma Han took out his mobile phone and saw that the caller ID only had one number-11.
  Ma Han frowned slightly . Why would ELEVEN call at this time?
  Reaching out to pick it up, before Ma Han had time to speak, he heard G's low voice, "Level 1 alert."
  Ma Han shook slightly and raised his head. At the same time, Zhao Jue took the phone over.
  Zhao Jue clicked on the hands-free button and heard three concise G words from the phone, "Chameleon!"
  Zhao Jue stuffed his phone to Ma Han, walked over to open the door, and broke into the interrogation room.

  Everyone looked at each other.
  Bai Jintang and Zhao Zhen looked at each other.
  Gongsun asked, "Chameleon?"
  "Familiar." Bai Chi looked at the others.
  "In the Ghost Ship case, Stephen and the others were killed by the chameleon." Mahan said to himself.
  ANS surprised, "do not say before that Chameleon is used to silence the killer group G ...... Are we going to destroy the mouth?"
  Luo Qin days Europe are frowning, "but here is the police, they do dare ......"

  not When Luo Tian finished speaking, he suddenly heard a loud noise from outside, as if there was an explosion outside the wall.
  Almost at the same time, the alarm bell rang loudly in the police station building.

  The door of the interrogation room opened and Bai Yutang walked out, winking at Mahan Zhaohu.
  The two immediately followed him out, hiding on the side of the window in different directions, looking out.
  At this time, there was chaos outside the police station building. Because the fire alarm rang, all the people in the building were evacuated in an orderly manner.
  In the distance is the sound of fire trucks whistling, and a dozen special police cars came along with a few fire trucks. The heavily armed special police got out of the car, seemingly preparing to enter the police station.
  Bai Yutang frowned slightly, seemingly puzzled, "Why did the special police come so fast?"
  At this moment, Bao Zheng rushed out from the police station building, stopped the special police from letting them in, and signaled all the police officers to step back.
  Then Bao Zheng talked with Xiao Fei, the captain of the special police team.

  Bai Yutang was frowning and looking at the situation below, Yu Guang suddenly caught a glimpse of a light spot on the opposite side moving.
  Almost at the same time, Ma Han and Zhao Hu shouted at the same time, "RPG!"

  At the same time as the voice sounded, a flame burst in mid-air, followed by a huge explosion.
  Just in the air, a huge fireball formed, and people downstairs scattered to avoid the debris falling from the sky. The huge sound shattered the glass. In an instant, the alarms of hundreds of cars in the parking lot were equally famous, and the scene was even more chaotic.

  Bai Yutang and Ma Han looked in two different directions.
  Bai Yutang looked at a building directly opposite the police station.
  Zhao Hu has already handed the telescope.
  Bai Yutang took the telescope and looked at it, and sure enough, on the roof of the building opposite, there was a man carrying an RPG.
  But when Bai Yutang saw him, the man suddenly flew out to one side, blood sprang out from his temple, and a clear bullet flew out on the other side.

  Bai Yutang looked in the direction from which the bullet came. There was a dense group of buildings and no sniping points could be seen.
  Ma Han looked in another direction and said to Bai Yutang, "The shell should have been shot by a sniper, sniper, and a gun, otherwise it was in the interrogation room."

  "Snipers in two directions?" Bai Yutang asked, "One shoots people and one cannonball?"
  "ELEVEN should have hit the cannonball." Ma Han replied.
  "On the other side is the cello." The door of the stairwell opened and Bai Ye walked out.
  Bai Yutang noticed that he was holding the black knife in his hand.
  Bai Yutang frowned slightly and looked up at Bai Ye.
  At this time, Isaiah, who had been sitting on the table at the entrance of the interrogation room and yawning, said slowly, "The chameleon should be dressed as a special police officer and get in in the chaos."
  Everyone is clear-no wonder the Bureau stopped the special police team.

  "Captain."
  At this time, Jiang Ping ran out of the office, holding his mobile phone, and said, "Someone posted a video to me."
  Everyone gathered around to watch, and there was a group of about 30 people dressed as special police officers. , With live ammunition from the elevator in the underground parking lot, into the lobby of the police station.
  "When was it?" Bai Yutang asked.
  "Just when the fire alarm bell & sound rang, I came in." Jiang Ping said.

  While talking, Jiang Ping's cell phone rang again. Almost at the same time, everyone heard the sound of helicopter propellers coming upstairs.
  Jiang Ping found out that it was a video request, so he clicked on it.

  When the video was connected, a face with obvious Eastern European characteristics appeared, and everyone was taken aback-Baili Yang!

  Bai Li Yang smiled slightly at the crowd and turned the camera on the phone.
  He should be upstairs near the police station at this time. The picture for everyone to see is that a helicopter is above the apron on the top floor of the police station, and a rope is placed under the helicopter. Two small teams dressed as special police officers are working one after another. Come down.

  At this time, Bai Yutang's cell phone also rang, and another video request came.
  Bai Yutang switched on the video, and what appeared was a beautiful woman's face, which everyone knew. It was the cello's sister, the violin.
  Beside the violin, another beauty also came over and winked at everyone. Everyone had seen this one-Melissa before.
  The two beauties, one in purple and the other in white, turned their cameras around.
  Jiang Ping shouted, "They are in the monitoring room!"

  At this time, through the mobile phone, they can see the video screen in the monitoring room. The two beauties let them see the two chameleons entering downstairs and upstairs. With live ammunition, half of them took the elevator, and the other took the stairs.

  At the same time, in the video of Jiang Ping on the other side, Bai Liyang saw a launcher in his hand, with a crossbow arrow and a long steel cable shooting from the building where they were to the police station building.
  The crossbow nailed into the roof wall spreads four metal steel nails and pierces them into the wall.
  Bai Liyang and the third who flashed from the side raised their hands, put on half-faced skull masks, and slid down the steel cable to the police station building.
  On the other side, the violin pointed to the surveillance screen on one side.
  I saw three people, one old, two young, wearing half-faced skull masks like Bai Liyang and the others. They showed up at the top of the stairs with guns, just behind the pair of special police officers who went up. All three of them wore them. Wearing black gloves-the black glove family.

  Violin and Melissa also put on their masks, and gestured to Bai Yutang on the video screen, "We solve it in the stairs, and in the elevator. Think of it yourself. Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue are interrogating G. Right?"
  Bai Yutang nodded.

  "Then 7 minutes!" The two beauties left a sentence and hung up the video.
  At the other end, Baili Yang Tu, who had reached the top of the building, walked to the back of the helicopter that was about to land, and raised his hand...A green light spot appeared on the tail of the helicopter.
  Everyone frowned—guided the beam...
  As the green spot appeared on the helicopter, almost at the same time, two gunshots sounded...
  "There was a loud bang, and the tail of the helicopter exploded. After losing balance, it plunged into the apron. , The wing scraped the ground, and the flames burst into the sky in an instant."
  There were also two chameleon members wearing special police uniforms in the helicopter, and they were all thrown out.
  Baili Yang and Third walked straight by them, and everyone heard two gunshots. Baili Yang and Third smiled at the video and said, "Seven minutes!"

  The video on both sides was interrupted, and at the same time, the corridor was violent. The sound of gunfire came.

  Bai Yutang looked up at the elevator...the number of red floors was changing little by little. One elevator goes from bottom to top, and one elevator goes from top to bottom. There are seven or eight floors and you will reach the floor where the SCI is located. .
  Bai Yutang winked at everyone.

  Zhao Hu and Ma Han immediately walked to both sides of the elevator.
  Bai Yutang went to the office and took the wooden knife placed on the table, and Bai Ye hid on both sides of the elevator alone.
  Qin Ou rushed into the office, opened the drawer and took out two things. He didn't know how he snapped them together. They turned into two square boxes with pull-tabs. Two gas masks were grabbed in the cabinet, and they rushed out and threw them to Bai Ye and Bai Yutang. He squatted against the wall in the middle of the two elevators, leaning against the wall.
  Luo Tian and Bai Chi guarded Ma Xin Tiantian Gongsun and other civilians into the Law & Medical Room and closed the door.

  Zhao Zhen, Bai Jintang, the twins who watched the excitement, and Isaiah were all standing at the door of the interrogation room, and they didn't move. Zhao Zhen still had Li & Si & Ben who was dozing on his stomach by his feet.
  In the interrogation room, the curtains have been closed.
  Bai Jintang took out a cigarette to light it. The twins curiously asked their elder brother, "Why is it seven minutes?" The
  Bai family spit out a cigarette and said slowly, "Golden seven minutes, with Zhao Jue and Zhan Zhao in the same room.

  Wait for seven minutes... Your head is basically hollowed out." As soon as Bai Jintang finished speaking, he heard a "ding"... the elevator door opened.
  The moment the elevator door opened, gunshots erupted from inside, and the wall opposite the elevator was shot into a sieve.

  At this moment, there was a lion roar at the door of the interrogation room.
  Zhao Zhen lightly patted his mane beside him, Li & Si & Ben, who was very dissatisfied because he was awakened by the gunfire.

  With the roar of the lion, the gunfire stopped in an instant.
  In this gap, Qin Ou hooked his thumbs with both hands, hooked off the tabs on the two boxes in his hand, threw it into the elevator, and plugged his ears.
  Following his actions, the elevator "boomed" a whole life of loud noises, and instantaneous smoke filled with smoke.

  The gunman inside coughed.
  The heads of two rifles & guns were stretched out.
  Zhao Hu and Ma Han easily grabbed, held two of them, and pulled them out.
  Bai Yutang and Bai Ye, who had already put on gas masks, walked into the elevator in a flash.

  There was a mess in the elevator immediately, coughing and screaming accompanied by the sound of bones hitting the metal, people frowned.
  Ma Han and Zhao Hu surrendered the weapons of two chameleons that were pulled out.
  The two were knocked to the ground, and the two got up and ran toward the interrogation room on the side of the corridor. When they reached the door, suddenly a huge white lion opened its blood basin and roared again.
  When they pushed back in shock, they felt that the back of their heads were caught.
  The twins who appeared behind the two grabbed and grabbed one of their heads, then ran into the wall.
  After the sound of "bang", Bai Jintang let out a puff of smoke quietly.

  The exhaust system in the elevator started to operate at high speed due to the effect of smoke, and the visibility gradually became clear.
  Zhao Zhen strolled over and looked inside.
  Seeing Bai Ye and Bai Yutang taking off their swords and taking off their gas masks, everyone else was lying on the ground, looking at the degree of distortion, they all needed to be rebuilt. Fortunately, neither of them had their swords drawn, otherwise the scene would be bloody.

  At this time, the gunfire in the corridor also stopped.
  Ma Han and Zhao Hu walked into the corridor to look, and both frowned.... The chameleon in the corridor was obviously not so lucky & lucky, completely wiped out, either with a headshot or a throat cut, bloody abnormal.

  Jiang Ping turned on the computer and switched to the monitoring screen of the corridor, and found that there were chameleon corpses lying all over the building, there was no more life, and the killers disappeared.

  At this time, Bai Yutang's cell phone rang, and it was Bao Zheng.
  Bai Yutang picked it up and listened to Bao Zheng's question, "How's it going?"
  Bai Yutang replied, "It's time to clear the scene."
  Bao Zheng nodded, then the SWAT team came in to clean the scene, and the firefighters went to the roof to extinguish the fire. The fire on the wreckage of the helicopter.

  Before long, Bao Zheng walked up with a black face. The captain of the special police team came up with him. Xiao Fei admitted that he had seen a lot of big scenes, but such an efficient clearance operation still opened his eyes. In ten minutes, nearly sixty killers with live ammunition were wiped out.

  "Wow!" Holding the notebook, Jiang Ping found the complete picture of several killers killing the chameleon in the stairwell monitor just now, and showed them to everyone.

  The so-called world's top killer, in other words, is a killing machine. Bai Liyang and the third used guns and daggers to kill people all the way downstairs, headshots and necks, and the speed exploded all gunfighting special effects.
  And the black glove family that came upstairs was basically the two teenagers practicing their hands. The old man walked slowly behind, holding a stopwatch and counting, as if the young man and the girl were moving faster than anyone else, it was incredible.
  The most striking thing is the two beauties. Violin and Melissa are waiting in the middle of the stairs. The violin marksmanship is more accurate than her brother. Melissa wears a pair of shoes with blades, fighting close to each other. Playful.

  Bao Zheng looked even darker, but this time if it weren't for the help of these killers, he might have suffered heavy casualties.
  Bao Zheng felt the pain of his brain twitching, "It's too arrogant, I came to the police station to kill!"
  Bai Yutang beat a drum on the side, "It's all bullied, it's impossible to organize it!"
  Bao Zheng's face Darker.

  Just then, the door of the interrogation room opened.
  Everyone turned their faces and looked over, and saw Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue walking out one after another.
  Zhao Jue visited around and sighed, "Huh! At this time, everyone's property is used up. I originally wanted to play a big ticket, but I didn't expect to be wiped out by a group of people. Therefore, he usually has to be kind and offend too many people. No good end."
  After finishing, Zhao Jue put on Bao Zheng's shoulder, "I said Xiao
  Hei , how are you going to explain it? Terrorist attack or Resident Evil?" Bao Zheng's face was almost black and white.

  Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao, "Cat? How about it?" The
  others also looked towards the interrogation room.
  In the room, G sat there blankly, looking like a wooden man.
  Zhan Zhao hugged his arms, "The amount of information is too large, and it needs to be sorted out."
  Bao Zheng glanced at Zhan Zhao.
  Zhan Zhao also looked at him.

  On the side, Bai Jintang asked, "How many did you ask?"
  Zhan Zhao was silent for about three seconds before replying, "All!"