084. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.14 - Symptoms

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were shocked.

On the one hand, Baoju was actually influenced by two paintings and entered a state of sleepwalking.

On the other hand, if you can see the truest side of a person while sleepwalking... The subconscious mind of the Bao Bureau turned out to be - cleaning? !

Bai Yutang couldn't stand it anymore, but he didn't know how to stop it, so he could only look at Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue.

Zhao Jue just watched the painting for a while, then walked over and followed Bao Zheng, observing his every move.

And Zhan Zhao was even more outrageous, he even took out his mobile phone and started recording.

Bai Yutang tugged at Zhanzhao, that meant—don't want to live anymore?

Zhan Zhao said—Leave the evidence, and tell him later what if he doesn't believe it? !

Just like that, the three followed all the way, watching Bao Zheng sweeping the floor.

The bureau carefully swept the floor of the corridor little by little, and finally went downstairs with the trash can.

Zhan Zhao and the others followed them downstairs, and saw the Baoju Bureau arrived at the garbage station and carefully sorted out the garbage.

Zhan Zhao opened his mouth wide - subconsciously, he was very environmentally friendly!

Bai Yutang held his forehead.

Zhao Jue covered his mouth and tried hard not to laugh out loud.

After emptying the garbage bag bureau, I went back to the police station upstairs. When I passed the downstairs lobby, I encountered several police officers from other departments. They all looked at Zhan Zhao with a mobile phone and followed the bag bureau that stored the garbage cans. what to do?

Back at the door of his office, the bureau put the trash can back, ran to the bathroom to wash the mop, and started mopping the floor.

Zhao Jue slammed the wall with his mouth covered, and asked Zhan Zhao to make a copy of the video for himself in a while!

Zhan Zhao continued to follow the filming and found that the subconscious of the Bao Bureau not only loves cleanliness and is environmentally friendly, but also has a very standard mopping posture! At first glance, it seems that there is no less housework at home.

The bureau was busy, mopping the floor and cleaning the windows.

At this time, in the SCI office downstairs, Jiang Ping's surveillance video has been successfully restored, but Zhan Zhao and the others have not come back, and they are a little puzzled.

Xiao Baichi said to go upstairs to help call someone.

But when they got upstairs, they saw Zhan Zhao, Bai Yutang, and Zhao Jue watching the cleaning of the bureau.

Xiao Baichi was also confused, and sent a WeChat message to Jiang Ping to tell him about the situation.

One after another, the others from SCI also came up, and they all stood at the elevator door and dared not come out, because the contractor had dragged the floor too clean, would they be scolded if they stepped on the shoe print?

From 8:00 to 9:30, after an hour and a half, the entire corridor was completely new, even the windows were cleaned, and the floor tiles were polished.

Zhao Jue leaned against the wall and laughed so hard that he was dying.

After finishing all this, the bureau washed his hands, walked back to the office, sat down on the sofa, lay down, put on his suit, and then stopped moving.