035. [Case II] Inheritance, ch.4 - Emergency

Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue saw a human figure in the light at the same time...Although it was just a figure and a silhouette...But Amo had a unique reaction to him.
  Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue glanced at Amo next to him again—he was shaking, scared and nervous.

  Bai Yutang turned his head and Zhan Zhao motioned to him—ran away in that direction.

  Bai Yutang looked over and saw a figure walking into the crowd.
  Even though there are many people in the field, that figure is still very different!

  Bai Yutang walked over immediately, but after the person entered the crowd, he disappeared...
  Bai Yutang was trying to find it... he heard Zhan Zhao's voice in the earphones, "Yutang, Amo reacted again. "
  Bai Yutang was puzzled, and looked back at Zhan Zhao's direction... and he saw Amo looking in the completely opposite direction from just now.
  Bai Yutang frowned--what's the situation?
  Ma Han and Zhao Hu were also looking for the person just now. They also heard Zhan Zhao's voice in the headset.
  Zhao Hu asked, "Are there two people?"

  Everyone looked in the direction that Amo was "looking", and saw a wheelchair being slowly pushed over.
  A woman pushing an old man in a suit and shoes appeared in front of everyone...At this time, Qi Le and their performance also ended. The guests who had enough carnival calmed down, and the surrounding lights turned on.

  Everyone saw the old man in a wheelchair-Yue Hai!

  This wealthy businessman who had been accused of being a murderer three times, Zhan Zhao and the others asked Bai Jintang for the purpose of hosting this banquet...Finally, they appeared in front of everyone.
  What made everyone unexpected was that Amo had a more intense "reaction" to Yue Hai than the mysterious figure just now.
  Amo seemed to want to hide, and he could see that he was very nervous, much more nervous than before.

  Zhan Zhao looked at Zhao Jue.
  Zhao Jue gently stroked his chin, as if thinking about something.
  "Where is that doctor?" Zhao Jue asked Zhan Zhao suddenly.
  "Which doctor are you talking about?"
  "The forensic doctor from Jintang's family." Zhao Jue said, Ma Xin's voice came from the headset, "and Brother Bai are on the third floor."
  "Let him come and see... Yue Has Hai got a plastic surgery?" Zhao Jue said.
  Ma Xin quickly got into the elevator and hurried upstairs, preparing to break into the rooms of Bai Jintang and Gongsun, not knowing if there was any unexpected surprise.

  Zhao Hu was a little puzzled, "Plastic surgery? Is this person not Yue Hai or Yue Hai undergoing plastic surgery?"
  Bai Yutang reluctantly pressed the earphone to remind, "You don't want to watch together!"
  Everyone turned back in a hurry.
  Zhan Zhao felt that what Zhao Hu asked was a good question.

  At this time, the door opened and Bai Jintang came with Gongsun.
  Ma Xin followed behind with his head drooping, thinking that he could rush into the room and break the love, but they just ran out to the door and saw nothing.

  Gongsun followed Bai Jintang to receive the guests.
  Bai Jintang deliberately walked to Yue Hai and exchanged a few words with him.
  Gongsun followed, watching Yue Hai's face carefully.

  Yue Hai was brought here by his daughter in a wheelchair. Her daughter is very beautiful and is said to be very capable.
  After Yue Hai and Bai Jintang finished talking and left, Bai Yutang approached Gongsun and asked, "How?"
  "Fake face!" Gongsun said with certainty.

  "Pretending to be?" Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang asked almost together.
  "Human face mask or something?" Xiao Baichi was also excited.
  Gongsun shook his head, "I'm not making a movie, I only know that his face should be a big correction."

  "A Mo doesn't look at his face anyway." Bai Yutang said, "So he is not lame?"
  "Try it out." Zhao Hu and Ma Han wanted to try Yue Hai.

  Everyone was thinking of a way...Suddenly, Bai Yutang's phone rang.
  Bai Yutang took a look and found that it was Bao Zheng calling. It was a little strange why Bao Zheng called at this time.

  While observing Yue Hai, who was sitting in a wheelchair and chatting with people all the way, Bai Yutang answered the phone, "Bao Bureau..." On the
  other side of the phone, Bao Zheng said, "Where are you and Zhan Zhao?"
  "Perform the task at the hotel of Big Brother." Bai Yutang replied.
  "You two come out!" Bao Zheng said.
  "Now?!" Bai Yutang was anxious.
  Zhan Zhao has already reached him, listening to the phone with his ear to the phone, and asking, "What's the matter?"
  "Your mission is cancelled..."

  "No!"
  Bao Zheng didn't finish, and Zhan Zhao jumped up.
  "If there is an emergency, you can come out for me!" Bao Zheng was very anxious.
  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other.

  No one else in SCI knew what was going on now, looking at Bai Yutang.
  Those assassins also seemed to perceive something wrong here, and they all looked over.

  Zhao Jue raised his legs, leaning on the armrest of the sofa next to Amo, observing Yue Hai in the wheelchair, squinting his eyes slightly, and the corners of his mouth curled up little by little, bringing out a faint smile. Zhan Zhao and the others were too focused on Bao Zheng's call, so they didn't notice the change in Zhao Jue's expression.

  "Bring everyone to X University for me!" Bao Zheng said, "I'll be there in five minutes!"
  "Everyone?" Bai Yutang was surprised, "What happened?"
  "Watch the news for yourself!" Bao Zheng said, and hung up the phone with a click.

  Zhan Zhao hurriedly touched his phone to read the news.
  Bai Yutang realized that something might have happened, and Jiu waved to Zhao Hu and Ma Han.
  "Boss, what's the situation?" Zhao Hu ran over.
  "Bring Amo, everyone suspends the mission and goes to X University!" Bai Yutang said as he walked out.
  Others in the SCI drove, Zhan Zhao went back to grab Amo, and Zhao Jue followed out curiously.
  Bai Ye also followed behind him.

  The killers looked at each other.
  ELEVEN asked Eugene, "What's the matter?"
  Eugene was looking down at the phone and wearing headphones. When ELEVEN asked, he handed him a headset.

  ELEVEN took the headset and put it on, looked down at Eugene's cell phone, and saw that it was a live broadcast of breaking news... A serious violent incident occurred in X University. Xu Ming, the school's psychology teacher, shot and killed three psychology departments. Student, is now kidnapping a female student to stand on the top floor of X University Library. Xu Ming looked emotional. I don't know if the girl had been shot in the arm. She was almost half of her body stained with blood, and her face was pale and she seemed almost dead.

  After watching the video, ELEVEN and Eugene looked at each other-why did it happen at this time?

  ...
  At this time, Zhan Zhao, who was sitting in the Bai Yutang car, was watching the video.
  Bai Yutang's car was almost at the gate of X University.
  Zhan Zhao held the phone and played the video over and over again.
  Behind Zhan Zhao, Amo sat there with Zhao Jue, and Zhao Jue also looked at Zhan Zhao's mobile phone screen with interest.

  Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao, "Do you know that teacher?"
  Zhan Zhao nodded, "Well, not only Xu Ming knows, I also know that girl."
  Bai Yutang was a little surprised.
  "Her name is Guan Weiwei. She was just a freshman when I was teaching at X University. She is quite good and smart. She should be studying for a master's degree now. Xu Ming may be her mentor." Zhan Zhao checked the other media reports. The three murdered students frowned, "They are all the students I have taught before."
  Zhao Jue's focus was rather biased, and he asked Zhan Zhao, "Your students are older than you."
  Zhan Zhao freezes a scene and hands the phone to Zhao Jue.
  Zhao Jue took a look and turned his head slightly, "Hmm...interesting."

  "What do you mean?" Bai Yutang drove the car into the corridor blocked by the cordon and drove directly in front of Bao Zheng.
  Bao Zheng was standing next to a command vehicle, with the special police captain beside him.

  Get off at Bai Yutang.
  Bao Zheng was standing beside the command car and rubbing his brows.
  Zhao Jue also wanted to get off the car, Bai Yutang motioned to him to stay in the car and look at Amo.
  Bai Ye's car also came.
  Bai Yutang asked him to stand by the side of the car. The things here have nothing to do with them. They are responsible for protecting Amo so that no one can take the opportunity to disturb... It may not be an emergency.

  Zhan Zhao had reached Bao Zheng's side and asked, "What's going on?"
  "There is a survivor." Bao Zheng waved to the side.
  Lu Fang walked over with a female student.
  The girl was thin, fair and gentle, wearing a pair of rimless glasses, her eyes were red and swollen, and she had bruises on her face.
  Seeing Zhan Zhao, the girl shouted, "Dr. Zhan!"

  Zhan Zhao knew her. She was also a psychology student when she was teaching before. Her name is Zhang Yue. She is good friends with the kidnapped Guan Weiwei, and her grades are very good. .

  "What's the matter?" Zhan Zhao asked her.
  Zhang Yue said that they were preparing papers these days. Five of them were studying in the library at night. Suddenly Xu Ming ran in and asked if they had poisoned his coffee.

  Zhan Zhao frowned slightly.
  Bai Yutang and others at SCI also find it inexplicable.
  Zhang Yue started crying as he spoke, saying that they didn't know what was going on. They only knew that Xu Ming's eyes were red, his face was sweaty and his face was pale and his lips were blue. It looked like poisoning.
  They said they hadn't seen his coffee, but Xu Ming forced them to hand over the antidote, and the two sides quarreled... At this moment, Xu Ming suddenly drew out a gun.
  They didn't understand what was going on until he fired the gun... The library management and other students who went to self-study at night, everyone was terrified and ran out screaming.
  Xu Ming killed the three students who were with Zhang Yue and the others. Zhang Yue approached the aisle and escaped with the other students. Guan Weiwei ran a little slower and was caught.

  Afterwards, according to the police's monitoring-Xu Ming hijacked Guan Weiwei into the elevator and went straight to the top floor of the library. He is now on the top terrace. Guan Weiwei's left arm artery may have been injured, and the amount of bleeding was very heavy, so it won't last long.

  The SWAT captain said, "The situation is a bit troublesome... There are no high-rise buildings near the school. The top floor of the library is already the highest level. There is no way to arrange snipers.
  Everyone subconsciously looked around-indeed, this campus of X University was originally It is located on the outskirts of the city, and there are no buildings higher than the library around

  it . "What about the helicopter? "Bai Yutang asked.
  "It will irritate him . " Zhan Zhao shook his head, "I have to think of a way. Is there a way to contact him?" "
  Bao Zheng sweating on the side of the president beckoned.

  Chancellor of the University of X Chan Chao naturally know.
  " Small exhibition ah ...... "Principal Cheer up, holding a cell phone," I can call him a try. "
  Zhan Zhao took the phone and handed it to Bai Yutang.

  Bai Yutang asked, "Should I contact him?" "
  Zhan Zhao nodded, "Well, try to delay as much as possible, just say I haven't arrived yet, and discuss with him whether the medical staff can go up and treat the wounds for the girls. "

  Bai Yutang pressed the call button. After
  a while, the phone was connected, and Xu Ming's voice trembled a little.

  Bai Yutang told him according to Zhan Zhao's words.
  Xu Ming was emotionally close to collapse, "It's too late! That's too late! Let Zhan Zhao come over immediately..."

  Everyone listened to Xu Ming's voice through hands-free.
  Bao Zheng frowned, "Is he mentally problematic?"
  Zhan Zhao, like everyone else, put on a police bulletproof vest, and said to Bai Yutang, "Tell him, I have arrived in a helicopter, let him calm down. I'll be there soon."

  Bai Yutang nodded and called Xu Ming, Xu Ming agreed, and kept repeating on the phone, asking Zhan Zhao to come quickly.
  The SWAT captain and Bao Zheng looked at each other-Zhan Zhao's two phone calls, so that the helicopter could approach the building logically.

  Mahan took out his equipment, Bai Yutang told him to hide in the helicopter cabin to cover Zhan Zhao, and the others followed him up the elevator.

  The police helicopter took off quickly, Bao Zheng sat in the co-pilot seat, Zhan Zhao sat in the doorway, and Ma Han sat at the back of the cabin with a sniper rifle, looking at the situation outside.

  Soon, the helicopter landed slowly on the small apron on the top floor of the library building.
  On the other side, Bai Yutang's elevator stopped at the bottom floor of the top floor. Everyone took their guns, climbed the stairs lightly to the top floor, and quietly approached the iron gate leading to the terrace.

  The iron door was not locked and was hidden.

  Luo Tian stretched out his hand and gently opened the iron gate, Bai Yutang walked out, hid behind a pillar, pointed to the right side of the people behind him, and signaled-come from the right.
  Zhao Hu and others went out one after another, hiding behind several transformers.

  Bai Yutang glanced at the platform behind the column.
  At this moment, Xu Mingzheng was holding the girl and hiding in a corner blocked by a pillar. Not to mention, he hides quite well, even if there is a sniper position nearby, this position is difficult to hit.

  Before opening the cabin door, Zhan Zhao said to Ma Han, "I want to talk to him."
  Ma Han nodded to express his understanding. He leaned on a chair at the rear of the helicopter, stepped on the window with one foot bent on his knees, and the sniper rifle was resting on it. On his knees, he aimed at the pillar where Xu Mingzheng was hiding.

  Zhan Zhao opened the cabin door and got off the plane.

  "Xu Ming!" Zhan Zhao took a few steps forward and shouted.
  The wing of the helicopter has stopped turning, and the entire top floor is quiet.
  Bao Zheng sat nervously in the co-pilot's seat and watched Zhan Zhao walk towards Xu Ming's hiding place step by step.

  Xu Ming poked out a little nod...
  In fact, at the moment he probed, Ma Han could shoot him, but Zhan Zhao said that he wanted to talk to him, so Ma Han didn't pull the trigger and continued to wait. .

  Zhan Zhao asked, "Are you okay?"
  "They poisoned me!" Xu Ming was emotional, crying, "I won't live long! I want an antidote!"
  Zhan Zhao nodded, "Who will give you? Poisoned?"
  "Those students!" Xu Ming screamed, "My face is already getting blisters! Those damn students!"

  Zhan Zhao frowned, blisters on his face?
  Ma Han was puzzled when he got on the plane—the moment Xu Ming probed his face, he didn't see any bubbles on his face!
  Bai Yutang, who was ambushing on the other side, also took a look...Although it was a little far away and it was dark, Xu Ming's face did not have what he said...
  Zhao Hu looked at Luo Tian.
  Luo Tian shook his head, but he didn't see it either.

  "Why did those students poison you?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  "Because I am a hereditary! I am a hereditary..." Xu Ming muttered to himself, "They are going to kill me, they are going to kill me..."
  Zhan Zhao heard the words "hereditary". Slightly stunned-when Zhao Jue saw Amo, he also said the words "hereditary"!