103. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.33 - Punishment

SCI finally found the pharmacist's suspected hiding place - a nursing home.

Zhan Zhao found that Bai Ye seemed to have some reaction to this organization, so he asked him, "Do you know this place?"

Bai Ye said not too sure, "Uh... Two days ago, Zhao Jue checked this nursing home."

In one sentence, Bai Ye made Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang stupid—what?

"When?" Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang asked together, "What did he say?"

Bai Ye looked at the two in front of him, "Didn't he eat in the dark restaurant opposite the police station that day?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both nodded. That was the day Qian Fu went crazy, and Zhao Jue called them.

"Well." Bai Ye recalled, "After eating that day, he called Fu Min and asked her to check the ingredients of the medicine."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other and both frowned - so Zhao Jue had already discovered that the medicine was actually an antidote and the key to solving the case?

Both of them asked Bai Ye, "Then what?"

"Then after watching Qian Fu's crazy video, he called someone."

"Who?!"

"Just the guy from the blasting group, the singer's brother who played the drums."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were stunned for a moment, and asked in unison, "Chen Mi?!"

Bai Ye nodded, "Yeah, did you do blasting?"

"Why is he looking for Chen Mi?" Bai Yutang was puzzled.

"Zhao Jue asked him if anyone had hired him recently to prepare for targeted blasting of a building, and then he went to the site to inspect and made a plan, and then the project was canceled."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other.

"Chen Mi said that it is true. Not long ago, there was a nursing home that said it was going to be demolished and blasted as a whole. He made a plan, but the other party canceled it, and he didn't want a large deposit."

After Bai Ye finished speaking, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were shocked.

Bai Yutang hurriedly called to remind the police officers who had arrived near the nursing home.

But the phone hadn't been connected yet, and Bai Ye said again, "It should be... there's nothing wrong with it."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both looked at him.

Before Bai Ye could answer, the phone was already connected.

Bai Yutang called Wang Ba, the person in charge of the police order removal team.

Wang Ba seems to be looking for him, "Captain Bai, did you arrange for someone to defuse the bomb before?"

Bai Yutang was slightly taken aback.

On the other end of the phone, someone else answered the phone.

"Hey, White Team."

Chen Mi's voice came over the phone.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were both surprised, "Why are you..."

Chen Mi said helplessly, "Last night, Zhao Jue suddenly called me and said that the person I asked for a plan before was a dick who was going to blow up the nursing home, so let me take someone to defuse the bomb in the early hours of the morning, and let me tell you. I don't want to make a statement, the bomb should be easy to defuse, and they did it according to my plan. As soon as I came, I found out that it really exists! Because the bomb is not timed but remote control, so I did not dare to contact you in advance, for fear of having it. What movement was detected, the other party detonated the bomb... We demolished most of the place, and just after the demolished, your people arrived.