127. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.23 - Phalaenopsis

One wave after another, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang heard that something had happened again when they returned to the office. They were really afraid that if they found Chen Gui's body, it would be over.

However, the news did not say that a body was found, but that eggs were thrown at Dong's gate. Wang Meiyun also received threatening letters. In addition, the attacks on her on the Internet were also fierce.

Then someone broke the news that Anna had killed someone before and that her ex-husband was also murdered. For a while, there were all kinds of conspiracy theories, and everyone couldn't stop eating.

Zhan Zhao looked at the broken glass door at the front door of Dong's family in the news and said "Tsk", "Where is Chen Gui?"

"Boss."

At this time, Jiang Ping turned around and waved to Zhan Zhao and the others.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang went over and saw Mia pointing at Jiang Ping's computer screen and making gestures.

There are two pictures on Jiang Ping's computer. One is a picture of a car with an advertisement for "Anxin Moving Company" on it. The other picture is of Chen Gui.

Zhan Zhao saw Mia gesticulating and said - she has seen this person and this car before!

Zhan Zhao hurriedly asked her where she had seen her?

Mia signed in sign language - Uncle Bai Ye and his father were paving the way in the yard that day, and also built a swing and a bench. Those things were moved by this company, and this person was among the delivery people!

"When did it happen?" Bai Yutang also asked.

"The third of last month."

Mia has a super memory, and she will definitely remember it correctly.

"Why do you remember him?" Zhan Zhao asked, "Is there anything special about this man?"

Mia pointed at Bai Yutang - he might have recognized Uncle Bai Ye as you, and asked him if he was a policeman. When his uncle asked him what was wrong, he said it was nothing, and he recognized the wrong person.

Mia also patted her chest - her mother said, let me take care of the family, especially Jue Jue and Uncle Bai Ye.

Zhan Zhao reached out and touched her head.

Jiang Ping also teased her, "Didn't I tell you to take care of your dad?"

Mia sighed helplessly - her mother said her father was a fool. When they met before, her mother threw a hot water bottle over.

Everyone was dumbfounded. If the couple quarreled, Isel's life might be in danger...

Zhan Zhao thought for a moment, pointed at Chen Gui, and asked Mia - if this person runs away in danger, where do you think he might be hiding?

Mia touched her chin, frowned, and thought carefully, then clapped her hands and seemed to have an idea - the family to which he had given furniture!

Zhan Zhao also thought about it, smiled slightly, nodded and praised Mia - smart!

Mia smiled and continued working on her business.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang asked Jiang Ping to check which families this moving company had sent furniture to recently.

Why do you think so? The reason is very simple. Usually a new home has just been decorated and the furniture is moved in. The residents will not move in immediately. They will wait for at least two or three months, and some even wait for more than half a year. This is mainly to avoid the smell of new furniture and formaldehyde. Take a break.