152. [Case V] On-Screen, ch.48 - Escape from the New World

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang thanked Liang Xiaoyu. After the girl went back, Zhan Zhao pulled Bai Yutang and whispered a few words in the corner.

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao, "Are you sure?"

"Verify on the spot whether it works or not!" Zhan Zhao took out his cell phone and started texting.

After a while, a message came back.

Zhan Zhao glanced at Bai Yutang's cell phone.

The two looked at each other and ran to find Jiang Ping.

Jiang Ping received a video. When he opened it, he was stunned. He immediately looked up at Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang.

Zhan Bai and the two looked at each other and smiled. Jiang Ping was also a little excited, "Can we arrest people?"

"Of course people have to be arrested, but those who should cooperate in the performance still have to cooperate." Zhan Zhao winked at Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang took out his cell phone and dialed the twins' numbers.

In the evening, the film festival officially opened, and celebrities from all walks of life also walked on the red carpet.

The twins stood on the second floor, looking at the bustle below, and helping Brother Bai check if there were any corpses on the roof.

Just as he was watching happily, Xiao Ding's cell phone rang. It was Zhan Zhao.

Xiao Ding picked it up, and Ding Ding continued to look down with the telescope.

"Don't worry, everything has been arranged!" Xiao Ding chatted with Zhan Zhao.

Ding seemed to have discovered something through the telescope and pointed at Xiao Ding.

"Hmm, I'm here indeed." Xiao Ding took a look and said to Zhan Zhao on the other end of the phone, "It's just as you expected."

After hanging up the phone, Da Ding continued to watch on the roof, and Xiao Ding ran downstairs.

In the SCI office, Jiang Ping was packing his things, and Luo Tian helped carry the equipment downstairs and load it into the car.

While he was busy, the elevator door opened, and Bai Ye walked out with Anna.

As soon as they arrived at the office, the elevator door opened again, and Jiang Nan, dressed in attire, walked out with her agent and assistant.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang hurried out to pick him up.

Before Jiang Nan came, she had obviously communicated with Zhan Zhao. She walked over to sit down with Anna and comforted her a few words, seeming to tell her not to be nervous.

Anna nodded.

All members of SCI are ready and dispatched collectively.

At the film festival, the atmosphere gradually became more lively.

Wang Meiyun's appearance caused quite a stir, and Chen Jiayi also appeared.

The reporters all asked Jiayi if she was getting married.

Jiayi smiled and raised her hand and said that she was here to show off her diamond ring. Of course she had to get married. The date was already set, but she couldn't miss today's excitement.

The reporters were all curious to ask Jiayi what exciting content she would have today and if she could reveal it in advance.

Jiayi mysteriously "booed" everyone, saying - surprise~surprise~