193. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.39(2) - Arrest

Bai's Building is currently on level one alert.

Jiang Ping identified a total of six extreme felons through the police station's surveillance system.

Among them, the murderer codenamed "Hammer Butcher" has been captured by Bai Ye.

The other five, in addition to the "leapfrog murderer" that everyone is familiar with, are also the "devil caregiver" who sneaked into the hospital last night and attempted to assassinate Zhou Hao.

The remaining three are also notorious.

One of them, pretending to be a chef, was squatting at the entrance of the back kitchen, preparing to sneak into the kitchen and enter the banquet hall by delivering food. He was a serial killer known as the "Octopus Chef".

Chef Octopus is a cook himself. He is in his fifties and has a strong build. He was once a five-star chef in a well-known hotel. He is good at cooking, especially octopus.

But this cook also has serious violent tendencies, a bit closer to Hannibal's direction, and is beginning to be dissatisfied with ordinary ingredients. After he made several human meat meals, a gourmet who came to the restaurant for dinner discovered that the meat was not of good quality. As a result, the police were called to investigate...the hotel staff responsible for purchasing meat products was in the refrigerator, half eaten.

The other is a woman in her thirties, dressed in a different way. She carries a backpack all year round with several cans of spray paint in it, wears fancy sweatshirts, and has tattoos all over her body... She is nicknamed "The Flame Artist."

Although this person's appearance is quite obvious, her tattoos are actually just painted.

The "artist" was originally just a tattoo artist who liked graffiti art and was very good at it.

Zhan Zhao once analyzed her case and found that she was somewhat antisocial, but her violent tendencies were vented through her work. If she could get timely psychological treatment and guide her to use the darkness in her heart for artistic creation, maybe she could control her condition and avoid committing crimes.

But not only did she not meet the right person to heal her, she also met a scumbag who irritated her. The artist had a boyfriend who was a very scumbag and cheated on her. As a result, the artist's dark side was used on her boyfriend. There are some things, just like the breach of the embankment. It may be just a small hole in the beginning. Once it is not blocked... the embankment of a thousand miles will burst...

The artist began attacking people who came to her studio for tattoos, turning her artistic skills into killing people.

Today, there are many creatives from the crew present, many of whom are dressed fashionably and even alternatively.

The artist pretended to be a crew member and infiltrated the hotel.

The last one was a man in his forties, gentle and elegant, wearing a three-piece gray suit, rimless glasses, his hair was neatly combed, and he was carrying a briefcase. Judging from the appearance, this person is probably a clerical office worker, in the financial industry, and his position may not be low.

This serial killer is nicknamed "The Accountant" and he often pretends to be an accountant, financial planner, etc. to commit fraud. He was originally just a fraudster, but once he defrauded a small business. The owner was very old and used to hide large amounts of cash in safes. As a result, the accountant was upgraded from a fraudster to a robber. He then turned to murder and robbery.

All these gangsters gathered in Bai's Building.

At this time, just when a large number of reporters and staff entered, a few people blended into the crowd, or pretended to be staff and quietly approached the banquet hall.