178. [SPECIAL] Wizard, 25 - Rice and Auntie

Marks of tissue test items appeared on Little Corn.

Based on the child's month, he should have been born after the organization was destroyed.

This is really a regrettable thing, in all aspects... Although the evil organization was destroyed, the experiment does not seem to have ended, and victims are still being born.

Xu Lie stood beside Xiao Yu's hospital bed and reached out to poke the child's belly.

Little Corn chuckled and grabbed his fingers with her little hands.

Xu Lie raised the corner of his mouth and looked at Chen Mi, who was discussing the details of the corn surgery with Yang Fan.

As a careless person, Xu Lie didn't pay much attention to what cases SCI was investigating, but through his several brushing experiences and Chen Mi's occasional mention, he knew to some extent that SCI had been investigating a case. Evil organization.

Needless to say, the baby in front of me is also one of the organization's experimental subjects.

Xu Lie scratched his head. He was still so young...what should he do?

Just as he was thinking about it, he heard someone next to him ask, "What's wrong?"

Xu Lie looked up and saw that Chen Mi had already walked over. He also stretched out his hand to check the child's ankle and took a closer look at the string of numbers.

"Is he different from ordinary people?" Xu Lie asked Chen Mi in a low voice, "Xman?"

Chen Mi thought for a while, "Maybe, maybe he has superior intelligence, great strength, and eternal youth."

"Cool~" Xu Lie whistled.

Chen Mi changed the subject, "Maybe he won't grow up at all and will die before he is twenty."

Xu Lie tilted his head, "That's nothing."

Chen Mi was a little surprised, "Nothing?"

Xu Lie shrugged, "In this world, some people have long lives and some have short lives. It doesn't matter whether they are test subjects or not."

After saying that, he smiled and poked Xiao Corn's cheek, "Just treat it as passing by, and when you come, you will be considered a victory! You will always encounter good things, right?"

After Xu Lie finished speaking, not only Chen Mi, but also Yang Fan who was writing medical records looked up at him.

Yang Fan rolled his eyes, sauntered out with the corners of his mouth curled up, muttering, "Fools are indeed optimists."

Outside the ward, Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue both ran in to watch Xiao Corn.

Bai Yutang stood in the corridor and answered the phone.

Jiang Ping didn't know what he said to him. Captain Bai's face looked a little confused, "Are you sure?"

After hanging up the phone, Bai Yutang stood at the door of the ward and frowned. Bai Ye asked him, "What's wrong?"

"Uh..." Bai Yutang hesitated and said, "Didn't I find two pine cones near Shen's house before?"

Bai Ye nodded, "Is it the place where Zhao Zhen said he saw a figure?"

"Yeah!" Bai Yutang nodded, "There are fingerprints on the pine cones."

Bai Ye thought that was a good clue, but looking at Bai Yutang's expression, he guessed that the owner of the fingerprint was a little strange, so he asked, "Whose is it?"

Bai Yutang pointed to the ward and said, "Xu Lie's."

Bai Ye was stunned.

The two of them stood at the door and recalled that Xu Lie was always with everyone when they were looking for Su Feifei. It couldn't be him...