194. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.40 - Internal Response

At the most critical moment, Frog Leap, who was still three floors away from the banquet hall, suddenly stopped and made a phone call.

Almost at the same time, three people answered the phone in the banquet hall where Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were... What a coincidence, and they were all three actors related to this crew, namely: Tony, Lin Tian and Su Feifei.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao both frowned, and Zhao Jue also looked back.

Lin Tian connected to the video chat, held the phone and said V to his daughter, and said to her, "Dad is busy now. I will play with you when I get home in the evening."

Xu Lie, who was behind Lin Tian, ​​also came over and waved to the little girl in the video, "Really~"

Zhan Zhao turned his attention to Tony and Su Feifei again.

Su Feifei seemed stunned for a moment when she received the call, and quickly ran to a quiet place with few people. She answered the call quite respectfully, as if she was an elder.

Tony answered the phone, yawned, and said lazily that he was holding a press conference and had a busy day today...

While talking, he looked around and noticed that Zhan Zhao and the others were looking at him at the door, so he turned around and continued talking.

"The frog jumped down." Bai Yutang said to Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao also noticed that in the video, Frog Leap suddenly walked downstairs after hanging up the phone. He looked quite anxious and seemed to be preparing to escape.

"Boss, what should I do?" Zhao Hu and Ma Han also came up the stairs. They were now around the tenth floor.

Zhan Zhao nodded to Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang said to Zhao Hu and Ma Han, "Intercept him!"

Ma Han and Zhao Hu immediately ran upstairs.

Bai Yutang also ran out and waited in the stairwell, preparing to attack Frog Leap from both front and back.

But at this moment, Frog Leap suddenly looked at his phone again, then left the stairwell on the fifteenth floor and ran to the elevator.

Bai Yutang frowned - was someone reminding him that there were pursuers somewhere?

Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue were both looking around the banquet hall, wondering if there was someone inside of him... But in modern society, almost everyone has a mobile phone in their hand, and at least half of the people are looking down at their mobile phones when they have something to do.

At this time, most people in the banquet hall were waiting for the press conference. Except for some people who were chatting enthusiastically, most people were scrolling through their mobile phones.

Xu Lie lowered his head and chatted with Chen Mi about the situation of Little Corn.

Zhan Zhao realized that the person who could accurately report the news to Frog Leap could only be in two places, one in the banquet hall and the other in the monitoring room.

At this time, the surveillance room was full of police officers, and it was unlikely that they were doing anything in the surveillance room.

Nothing went wrong when we captured the other five just now. Why did we suddenly lose control when we captured the last one, Leapfrog?

Bai Yutang had already arrived at the elevator and pressed the button to go up.

But the elevator suddenly stopped on the nineteenth floor, and Frog Leap ran out and rushed towards the other side of the corridor.