180. [SPECIAL] Wizard, 27 - Important Message

Gongsun Xing hurriedly led the forensic team and the forensic team to dig up "Shen Yan"'s grave.

When the soil on the tomb was pulled away, a small coffin inside was revealed.

Everyone suddenly realized - it seems that this job should not be done by the police, but should be done by archaeologists...

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang followed Ma Xin and ran to the grave. When they looked into the dug grave, they were stunned.

"My mother..." Zhao Hu, who was following behind, jumped in fright and accidentally stepped on Ma Han behind him.

This coffin, which is only half the size of an ordinary coffin, looks closer to a box.

And this box doesn't look ordinary, it's a stone box.

Large patterns are carved on the dark gray stone slab.

This pattern looks extremely weird, with irregular thick and thin lines, like a network of ropes, covering the entire surface of the coffin. In the blank space separated by these lines, many patterns of large circles within small circles similar to eyeballs are carved.

The entire stone slab is carved with rough craftsmanship, coupled with a lot of erosion and damage, giving it a sense of age... adding a bit of mystery.

The dense lines and circles make the viewer feel uneasy.

Zhao Hu rubbed his head and said his scalp was numb. The pattern looked disgusting.

Zhan Zhao couldn't help but complain, "What the hell is this? Cthulhu?"

It happened that both the forensic team and the forensic department were mostly horror literature lovers. A group of people looked up at Zhan Zhao and said, "It's a bit like that!"

Bai Yutang looked straight at the sky, waved his hand to signal these dead people to stop making trouble, and asked Gongsun and Zhan Zhao, "Is this some kind of funeral custom?"

Zhan Zhao and Gongsun looked at each other with big eyes and small eyes, and finally spread their hands - they are not experts in this field.

Bai Yutang had no choice but to call "experts" for help.

After a while, the "expert" arrived.

Zhang Yu and Chen Feng, the two magic sticks, were "summoned" together.

It was almost dark now, and a group of people from SCI were waiting nearby. Gongsun was so anxious that he wanted to open the coffin and take a look.

Zhang Yu walked to the tomb, first glanced at the tombstone placed aside, and frowned slightly.

Chen Feng was obviously a layman when it came to funerals, but after taking a look at the sarcophagus, he blurted out, "Is it so new?"

Everyone asked, "Is it new? It looks very old."

Chen Feng crossed his arms and tilted his head to look at the coffin, while asking Zhang Yu, "It just looks old..."

Zhang Yu also took a look at the coffin, smiled slightly, and asked, "What era is this tomb from?"

"Almost fifty years ago." Bai Yutang replied.

Zhang Yu shook his head, "Impossible."

Everyone looked at him - what should I say?

Zhang Yu pointed to the tombstone and said, "Fifty years ago, there were no tombstones made of this kind of stone."

Bai Yutang frowned and pointed at the sarcophagus, "What about this coffin?"