032. [Case II] Inheritance, ch.1 - Eye Disease

In the lounge of the SCI building, after taking a shower, haircut, and beard and other procedures, the "witness" who was rescued by Zhan Zhao and the others from the garbage station finally appeared cleanly in front of everyone.

  This person can't see how old he is. According to his face, he should be about forty years old, with pale skin and thin body, and he looks like... How should you describe it? Very interesting!

  He has a sharp face!
  What kind of face is sharp? It doesn't mean that the chin or the head is pointed, but a face with "sharp edges and corners" and no flesh.
  More interestingly, he was born as a blind man, but he had a pair of unusually deep eyes. If he replaced those strange white eyes with normal eyes, he would be described as a middle-aged man with sharp eyes. people.

  The homeless man called "Amo" seemed to have been frightened to a certain extent, and he was extremely nervous when sitting on the sofa.
  But for a blind person, it is normal for him to leave a familiar environment and go to an unfamiliar environment.
  Bai Chi poured him a cup of hot tea and grabbed his hand for him to hold it.
  Everyone at SCI gathered around the office to observe this "witness."

  Wang Daping sat on a swivel chair, sighing with his chin supported.
  Jiang Ping had some sympathy for him, after all, he had been in prison for ten years!
  Chan Chao said, "if he really has no value there would be heavily armed killers to kill him."
  Wang Daping nodded, "I know, but it all seems to have been beyond the scope of my intelligence can understand the."
  Having he Tanshou, "so I was white busy for a decade."

  INTERACTIVE looked at the amoxicillin, asked Chan Chao, "Zhao Jue them?"
  Chan Chao Tanshou, he began to play from just looking, Zhao Jue has disappeared for no reason. With his character, it is impossible for him to follow along to catch witnesses. In other words, he has something urgent to deal with.

  At this time, both Yang Fan and Hao Ling who received the call came with medicine kits.
  The two brothers, Lanqi and Lanxi, also came, both in formal suits, looking pretty handsome.
  Hao Ling's white coat was also wearing a nice evening gown, so Zhan Zhao asked the two brothers in a puzzled manner, "Drinking a wedding wine?"
  Lan Qi and Lan Xi looked at them speechlessly, "Today is not Bai's ten. Anniversary reception?"

  Zhan Zhaohe Bai Yutang was taken aback, and then took a breath... Their bad idea urged Bai Jintang to hold a big banquet, invite all guests and friends, so by the way, observe that mysterious Yue Hai, who knows In the end, they forgot about it!

  Outside, Gongsun strolled in with a medical flashlight and asked, "Are you going to change your clothes, are you going to be beaten by your elder brother?"
  Everyone hurried to change clothes.

  Hao Ling and Yang Fan checked Amo's eyes.
  Gongsun asked curiously, "Is he a cataract? Why are the eyes appearing white and turbid?"
  Hao Ling tilted his head and looked at Amo while touching his chin, "This is really rare! I have never seen such a case."
  Yang Fan Pushing his glasses, he said, "He should be born with eye disease. I seem to have seen this kind of case before."

  Bai Yutang was a little puzzled, and asked Zhan Zhao, who ran back with his suit and changed his shirt, "Since he Can't see, then why send a killer to kill him?"
  Zhan Zhao shook his head while wearing a tie, handing him Bai Yutang's suit.
  "Isn't it because you have heard something if you haven't seen it?" Bai Chi asked.
  Zhan Zhao shook his head, "I always think it shouldn't be that simple."

  Bai Chi tried to talk to Amo, but besides being easily frightened, he was indeed a little confused, speaking vaguely, and unable to express his emotions. . But it doesn't seem to be that he is crazy. He can understand other people's words, and he understands everything like sitting down, standing up, and drinking tea.
  Zhan Zhao is obviously very interested in Amo, but now it is too late to study, because the banquet is about to begin. If they release Bai Jintang pigeons at this time, they will probably be beaten badly. Moreover, the opportunity is rare, and Yue Hai's identity is mysterious, which is also an important clue.

  However, how to ensure the safety of Amo?
  Although the police station should be the safest place, the previous cases in the police station still made everyone uneasy.
  "The safest way is to take it with you." Zhan Zhao suddenly said.
  Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao, "Do you mean to take him to the banquet?"
  Zhan Zhao nodded, " Take him to the banquet hall. Yue Hai is also there. There may be accidental discoveries. Since he is a witness, let him see. I can't see. If I can see the killer again, he will definitely be aware of it. Even if he doesn't notice anything, those who have a plan for her should not let go of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."
  Bai Yutang frowned slightly, seeming to feel it. Zhan Zhao's plan is feasible.

  At this moment, I heard a voice
  coming from outside the door, "It is indeed a good way." When everyone turned their heads, only Zhao Jue and Bai Ye were back.
  Zhao Jue rubbed his chin and looked at Amo, staring at his nearly pure white muddy eyes, with an excitement that could not be concealed on his face.

  Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other, and they could see that Zhao Jue knew something they didn't know about Amo. However, Zhao Jue's character should not take the initiative to speak out, and as to whether he will speak, it depends on the situation.

  Bai Ye also walked over and said to Bai Yutang, "If you take him to a banquet, the effect will be very good, but there is a certain risk."
  Bai Yutang frowned, "What kind of risk do you mean?"
  "You go find him ." At the time, there was already a killer way, right?" Bai Ye asked.
  Bai Yutang nodded.
  Bai Ye raised his eyebrows, "This should be the first wave."
  "In other words, there will be wave after wave of killers coming?" Zhan Zhao asked, "There are many people in the banquet venue, and there may be trouble?"
  "The security of the venue arranged by twins should not be a big problem. Fight with them in advance. A hello, it won't cause a big mess." Bai Ye was quite confident in the twins, "But...it's like telling the world that the witnesses are here."
  "Are many people looking for witnesses?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  Bai Ye smiled, "After all, it's the only one, and you know how many people have gathered in S City recently."
  "Aren't those killers coming to G?" Zhan Zhao asked.
  "Everyone's purpose for looking for G is the same." Zhao Jue circled Amo around his back, stretched out his hand, and poked Amo's neck, seeming to feel the touch.
  Amo turned his face to look at Zhao Jue based on his feelings.
  "The enemy's enemy can be the object of cooperation even if they are not friends." Bai Ye said, "It may take more time to do some communication work."
  Both Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao frowned, how to cooperate? People like Eleven are among the best professional killers. People can't control them, and it's too difficult to cooperate.

  This is, Zhao Jue snapped his fingers at Ma Han suddenly, beckoning, as if he wanted something.
  Mahan took out the lighter and threw it to him.
  Everyone blinked—Ma Han unexpectedly knew what Zhao Jue wanted from him.
  When Zhao Hu touched Mahan with his arm, that meant—is it the effect of his hypnotizing you last time.
  Ma Han was also a little puzzled. Did he use Zhao Jue's gesture to judge that he wanted a lighter, or was he really controlled? After seeing him move just now, he instinctively thought of the lighter, it was definitely an instinctive reaction!
  Zhan Zhao glanced at Zhao Jue and didn't say much.

  Zhao Jue turned on the lighter, and the moment the flame rose, Amo turned his head, his white eyes staring at the flame.
  As Zhao Jue slowly moved the flames, Amo's head also turned slowly.

  Yang Fan and Hao Ling on the side were both curious, "Photosensitive?"
  "Why doesn't the flashlight respond to the light?" Ma Xin puzzled.
  "It's not light." Gongsun suddenly said, "It's hot..."
  "What do you mean?" Everyone's eyes widened.
  Xia Xia asked, "Is it the same as a snake's eye?!" With a

  "pop", Zhao Jue closed the lighter. The expression on his face could be described as joy. He stared at Amo and said, "Inherited!"

  Bai Yutang Look at Zhan Zhao puzzledly—hereditary? Some kind of special term?
  Zhan Zhao frowned. There is no such term as "hereditary" in any psychology. Besides, who is not a geneticist in this world?

  Thinking of this, Zhan Zhao suddenly seemed to understand something, opened his mouth slightly, and looked at Amo.
  Bai Yutang keenly noticed Zhan Zhao's suddenly realized expression, and looked at him.
  Zhao Jue raised the corners of his mouth slightly, expressing satisfaction with Zhan Zhao's epiphany.

  Seeing Bai Yutang looking at himself, Zhan Zhao reminded him, "He is not blind!"
  Gongsun also nodded, "He may not be blind, but he has a rare genetic disease in his eyes, and he can see the temperature..."

  Bai Yutang thought for a while. I also understood, and asked Zhan Zhao, "It means that if he is an eyewitness, what he sees is not the person's face, but the person's temperature or heat?"
  Zhan Zhao said, " Why do n't you do an experiment? !"
  Zhan Zhao asked Amo, "Would you like another cup of tea?"
  The cup in Amo's hand was already empty. He obviously understood it and nodded.
  Zhan Zhao said, "The person who poured you tea just now...give him the cup."
  Amo turned his head slowly and handed the cup accurately to Bai Chi who was standing not far behind him.

  Everyone was surprised.
  Zhan Zhao then asked, "Who poked your neck just now?"
  Amo turned his head again, his face facing Zhao Jue's direction.

  Zhao Hu opened his mouth in surprise, "Is that blind or not?"
  "Blind!" Zhan Zhao said, "He can't see what we can see, but he can see what we can't see! "
  What is it?" Zhao Hu began to keep his mouth open again.
  "Temperature!" Zhan Zhao said.

  Yang Fan and Hao Ling stared at Amo's eyes with great interest.
  Gongsun also said, "It is indeed magical!"
  "Can you explain it in detail?" Ma Han asked.

  "Although people in the world are the same species, there are fundamental differences between people. There are no two people who are exactly the same in the world! Everyone has his own information, and what is known is used to judge other people's information. There are more and more items, fingerprints, DNA, pupils, sounds, etc. But in addition to the known things, there are also unknown things! For example, everyone's temperature, smell, brain waves, electromagnetic fields, etc." Zhan Zhao said," In addition to our appearance, we actually have countless and unique barcodes posted on our bodies, but we can't read them with the naked eye."

  Everyone understood.
  Bai Chi poured another cup of tea for Amo and handed it to his hand, saying, "He really can't see things, but he can see everyone's temperature, this special bar code, right?"
  "This can't be disguised! "Zhan Zhao was also a little excited," We also don't know what he uses to distinguish others, maybe we can see more information that we can't see! It is impossible for a person to have characteristics that he does not understand and cannot control. Came to disguise! Who can control the heat he emits? Who can control the magnetic field around him? No matter how clever pretenders, there is nothing to hide in front of him!"

  Everyone turned to look at Amo.
  Bai Yutang nodded, "Even a person who won't remember his face can't escape his eyes. He is unique, a witness!"