188. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.35 - Missing

Bai Yutang drove Zhan Zhao, Zhao Jue and Guan Yi back to SCI.

    The three PhDs in psychology chatted all the way, from sacrifice to ritual. In short, Captain Bai didn’t say a word all the way. Listening to it, I feel numb.

    We finally returned to sci, it was almost early in the morning, and everyone went back to sleep.

    Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue were in high spirits and proposed to go to the cemetery to see Che Dongming's grave, but they were scolded by Gongsun.

    "Which cemetery are you going to in the middle of the night? Go back to bed!"

    Everyone went back to their homes and we will talk about everything in the morning.

    Bai Yutang first drove Guan Yi and Zhao Jue back, and then drove Gongsun Zhanzhao home together.

    Brother Bai's villa is quite lively. Chen Mi, Xu Lie and Su Feifei are all laying on the floor in the living room, and the twins stay up late playing games as usual. Bai Jintang waited until Gongsun came back and looked at Bai Yutang with a dissatisfied look on his face - Do you need to work so late?

    Bai Yutang was also sleepy and went to take a shower first.

    Zhan Zhao heard that Xu Lie and the others were discussing having a celebration party and going on a trip, so he asked the twins, "Are you going to have a celebration party?"

    The twins nodded, "After the movie is finished, we all have to have a meal together."

    "When? ?"

    "Tomorrow."

    "Where?" Zhan Zhao looked interested for some reason.

    "We're having a celebration banquet at Bai's hotel, and then we have to sign a contract." The twins pointed at Su Feifei.

    Su Feifei has now regained her Su Feifei personality, holding her chin with her hands and making a flowery expression, smiling to express that she will be an employee of Bai's from now on!

    Zhan Zhao touched his chin and asked the twins, "Will there be a lot of people tomorrow?"

    "That's a lot. The movie is a big production, and all the staff will be there. There are a lot of media, and there is also a signing ceremony to make news. Alie and Feifei have been in the limelight recently at press conferences and so on, so it's just a good time to promote the movie." The twins looked at Zhan Zhao warily, as if asking - what do you want to do?

    Zhan Zhao waved his hand, ignored the twins, and asked Xu Lie and Su Feifei, who were fighting against the landlords, "Have any of you heard of the name 'Che Dongming'?"

    Everyone shook their heads, indicating that they had never heard of it.

    "What about the name Shen Bin?"

    Everyone then shook their heads.

    "Where's the name Ding Ying?"

    Everyone still shook their heads, but Su Feifei suddenly raised her hand. Zhan Zhao

    asked her, "Have you ever seen Ding Ying for depression?"

    Su Feifei shook her head, "No, now that I think about it, I seem to have heard of the name Shen Bin."

    "Where have you heard it?" Zhan Zhao asked.

    Su Feifei folded her arms and tilted her head, saying that she couldn't remember it for a while.