176. [SPECIAL] Wizard, ch.23 - Sudden

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang ran to Zhao Jue's villa after watching the press conference.

As soon as I arrived at the door of the villa, I heard bursts of laughter and dogs barking from inside.

Zhan Zhao silently stepped back and took a look at the house number - yes, Zhao Jue's villa.

Bai Yutang dragged him in and walked through the long driveway. On the front lawn, Mia, Anna and Hou Yingqi were bathing the dogs with water pipes.

Garden, sunshine, smiling girls and dogs waving water... Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang felt a healing breath coming to their faces.

In the corridor outside the villa, Zhao Jue was sitting on a swing reading a book. There was a large wooden table in the open space in front. Eleven, Isel and Bai Ye were setting up a train sand table with Anna's son.

Dong Yuan's son's nickname is Tiantian. The child is very smart and has a lively and cheerful personality. He has become familiar with everyone soon after arriving. He smiles and waves when he sees Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang waved to him and sighed - life is so good here! Good life!

Zhao Jue flipped through a few pages of the book and glanced at Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang who were standing in the yard. He began to wonder if these two were really smart children. Why are you standing so stupid...

Zhan Zhao was a little curious about what book Zhao Jue was reading. Just as he was about to walk to the corridor, his cell phone rang.

I took it out and saw it was from the twins.

"Hello?" Zhan Zhao picked up the phone, and Xiao Ding's voice came from the other end of the phone, "How are you?"

Zhan Zhao was a little confused, "What is it like?"

"I heard that Su Feifei acted strangely last night, right?" Xiao Ding asked Zhan Zhao, "Is there nothing wrong with her?"

"Why are you asking?" Zhan Zhao was puzzled.

"Oh, we signed her because there was nothing wrong with her!" The twins asked Zhan Zhao, "How is it? Can you sign her?"

"It depends on what problem you are talking about... As far as we know, she may have a split personality..."

"Oh? So advanced?" Xiao Ding was excited.

Zhan Zhao looked at the sky, "Why don't we wait until we find out more about it?"

"It's too late to say it again. There are many competitors. What if she is signed by another company?" Xiao Ding said, "I have already talked with her agent. She will go to see the baby with Xu Lie in the afternoon. You can Help me observe and observe, no problem, I will sign the contract early tomorrow morning!"

After Xiao Ding finished speaking, he hung up the phone in a hurry. Zhan Zhao was speechless while holding the phone, "What can you tell in one afternoon? One personality has been lurking for several years!"

I turned around and wanted to ask Bai Yutang for his opinion, but Bai Yutang had already gone to Bai Ye and the others to look at the sand table.

Zhan Zhao put away the phone and wandered to the porch with his hands behind his back.

Zhao Jue took a sip of tea from a teacup.

Zhan Zhao looked at the English black tea cup and wanted to complain. There was something wrong with the beautiful white porcelain cup, but there was a black cat that looked like a briquette.

Seeing Zhan Zhao's cat-like expression, Zhao Jue felt a little curious and wanted to laugh, so he asked him, "What are you doing? Do you want to drink tea or eat snacks?"