077. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.7 - Special File

SCI cracks a very bizarre case of hired murder at the Four Seasons Hotel, only to kill the wrong person.

This case happened during the investigation of Mark Fan's murder. However, whether the victim or the perpetrator in it, seems to have something to do with Mark Fan.

When Zhan Zhao was looking through Wang Meiyun's handbag, he found a medicine bottle.

This medicine bottle is familiar to everyone. It is almost the same as the medicine bottle on Mark Fan's table, and the color of the pills inside is also the same.

Zhan Zhao asked Gongsun to see if it was the same medicine.

Gongsun did a preliminary inspection and basically determined that it was the same medicine.

Bai Yutang was a little puzzled, and looked at Wang Meiyun - this one is also bright and bright, and looks quite healthy, not like a drug addict.

Bai Yutang asked her about it.

Wang Meiyun shook his head in denial at the time, "Just kidding, you can check me! I didn't take medicine indiscriminately!"

"Then what are you taking this medicine for?" Zhan Zhao asked her in confusion.

Wang Meiyun frowned and looked at the medicine bottle, and said, "I've been under a lot of stress recently, and I still have a headache if I don't sleep well at night. This medicine was prescribed by the doctor to regulate my sleep."

"Which doctor prescribed it to you?" Gongsun sounds fresh. Which doctor dares to prescribe such a medicine... This kind of medicine is quite dangerous for people who are not addicted to drugs.

"Just, Dr. Mark Fan..." Wang Meiyun also felt that she might be used by Mark Fan at this time, dissatisfied, "What's wrong? What's wrong with this medicine? He told me that this medicine is not dangerous and has no side effects!"

"How much did he let you eat a day?" Gongsun continued to ask.

"Three at a time, three times a day, for a week."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both look at Gongsun - will you die if you eat like this?

Gongsun stretched out three fingers and shook it, indicating that he will not survive for three days!

"How many days have you eaten?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"I just opened it yesterday, I ate it once, and I felt a little uncomfortable after eating, so I didn't eat it today." Wang Meiyun stood up, looked at the reporters outside the window, frowned and sat back again, asking Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, "I will Was it shot?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other - □ □ Oh, the lightest of the rest of your life will have to be spent in prison.

At this time, Qian Fu's stimulation was not small. After he learned about the whole thing, he was completely shocked... If Wang Meiyun hadn't made a mistake in the floor, the person who was now chopped up and thrown in the bathtub is probably he is.

But this is not much better. This scandal has already been seen in the newspapers. Although Qian Fu is not a public figure, he is also disgraced as an ordinary person. In addition, his wife has sent a private detective to investigate him, and it is estimated that the divorce will end... ...

Bai Yutang asked Qian Fu to be brought back to the police station for questioning.

There are two murderers at the moment - a suspected perverted executor, and Wang Meiyun, a sexist.

Zhao Hu and Ma Han first escorted the two back to the police station, and the technical vehicles of the forensic team, the technical team and the forensics team also left one after another.