082. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.12 - Detective Agency

When Zhan Zhao saw that the caller ID was Zhao Jue, he was also a little nervous. He looked at Bai Yutang--Isn't it really something to do with him?

Bai Yutang wasn't sure either, so he motioned Zhan Zhao to pick up and listen.

Zhan Zhao pressed the speakerphone.

"Cough cough." Zhao Jue's coughing sound came from the other end of the phone, and then came the sentence, "Cat cat cub..."

When Zhan Zhao heard that his tone seemed a little wrong, he quickly asked, "Isn't it really related to you?!"

Bai Yutang was also surprised.

Zhao Jue suddenly lost his voice.

Zhan Zhao became anxious, "Is it really related to you? That Paul J..."

Before Zhan Zhao finished speaking, there were two "bang bang" sounds from the phone, and Bai Ye's voice, "Slow down!"

"Hey..." Zhao Jue's voice sounded again, "I almost choked to death..."

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang frowned.

"What is it?" Zhao Jue's dissatisfied voice came.

Zhan Zhao was puzzled, "Paul..."

"Keep your head up!" Zhao Jue said, "I just want to tell you that the mango beef tenderloin and shrimp pudding that your police station has treated to the dessert shop are super delicious!"

Zhan Zhao was stunned for a moment. Bai Yutang imagined the smell and felt a little disgusting. Is there such a perverted shop in front of the police station?

"Oh!" Zhan Zhao remembered, "Ma Xin said the other day that there was an Internet celebrity shop opposite, and that fruit pancake seems to be good!"

"Really?" Zhao Jue immediately added a fruit pancake. The waiter asked him if he wanted to put green onions. He said yes, and also said that he wanted more spicy food.

Bai Yutang felt that just listening to "fruit pancakes with green onions and chili peppers" had already caused mental pollution to himself, and he would complain about the store selling poisonous food when he went back!

Zhan Zhao was curious, "You just called me to recommend something to eat?"

"Otherwise?" Zhao Jue said while eating, "It's rare to find such a good restaurant!"

Zhan Zhao breathed a sigh of relief.

"What did you just say, Paul?" Zhao Jue asked.

At this time, Qian Fu's voice calling for the Lizardmen to kill him came from the phone. It was estimated that the TV in the dessert shop was playing the news.

Sure enough, "Hahaha" laughter came from Zhao Jue's side, "Sure enough, there are all kinds of weird things these days!"

"Haven't you heard of Paul J?" Zhan Zhao asked curiously, "It's also a painting."

"No." Zhao Jue probably ate the pancakes, praised it deliciously, and asked Bai Ye next to him if it was delicious. Bai Ye was silent on the other side, only to hear the sound of drinking water.

Bai Yutang shook his head sympathetically.

"If Paul J has never heard of it, what about Huateng J?" Zhan Zhao asked again tentatively.

Surprisingly, Zhao Jue still hadn't heard of it, "What flower vine J? Japanese?"

Zhan Zhao frowned, stretched out his hand to touch his chin - this is a bit strange, this is a typical case of psychological suggestion, he has never heard of it, and Zhao Jue has never heard of it...