087. [Case IV] Countdown, ch.17 - Fantasy Night

With the development of various modern criminal investigation technologies, it is very difficult to fool the police by engaging in some tricks similar to magic tricks.

However, there are still people who challenge the police on the principle of not committing suicide. Similar to today's situation, the case was solved by SCI at the speed of light, and personal stolen goods were captured and captured, and an internal ghost was attached.

Bao Zheng was taken home by Zhanbai's two fathers to "observe" because of "special circumstances". Since he was stimulated more today, Bai Yutang also made his own decision, don't tell him about it first, and talk about it tomorrow morning. Let him rest peacefully for the night.

When the SCI people returned to the office, it was almost midnight.

In the current situation, there are a lot of people involved in the case, and none of them have time to go to trial. There is a case that has received a lot of attention from the media, involving a human life... and most importantly, a case that has a time limit set by a pharmacist.

Fourteen days of countdown, one day has passed unknowingly.

When Zhan Zhao returned to the office, he stretched out his hand and rubbed his face, like a cat whose hands were too short to reach his face. He was so cute and disturbing that he almost rolled.

Bai Yutang stretched out his hand to stop him, that meant - stop rubbing, such a beautiful face, there is no place to change it if it is rubbed!

Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Yutang depressedly, "A day wasted!"

Bai Yutang was helpless, "How can it be considered a waste to arrest so many people in one day? Even the package game was recruited! Today's day can be worth several years!"

Zhan Zhao looked at him - your mouth is more flexible than usual today!

"It's twelve o'clock, let's go back first." Bai Yutang looked at his watch and motioned everyone to go home first, "Sleep and check tomorrow morning."

To be honest, everyone was very tired and went home from get off work.

When he left the office, Zhan Zhao took the two paintings with him.

Bai Yutang asked him in confusion, "Cat, where are you going to put it?"

Zhan Zhao said, "Home!"

Bai Yutang was speechless, "This... Bao Bureau just..."

Zhan Zhao nodded, "Let's try it too, put a camera next to it and see if we can sleepwalk at night!"

Bai Yutang muttered, "Put a camera just to shoot sleepwalking?"

Zhan Zhao pushed him, "Then what do you want to shoot?"

Bai Yutang gave a "tsk" and pulled Zhan Zhao into the elevator.

...

Back at the villa, the others hadn't rested yet. The family members had eaten together and were consuming their excess energy in the living room.

Big Brother Bai was sitting on the sofa, reading a document. The twins were watching football. On the sofa behind him, Zhao Zhen, who was still dozing off against Lisbon, was still lying down.

Zhan Zhao entered the room, looked at the four lazy people in the living room, and looked at Bai Yutang with dissatisfaction—why are we so busy?

Bai Yutang nodded and added, "The busiest still doesn't make money!"

Zhan Zhao is angry - the sorrow of beating workers!

Xiao Baichi was probably tired too, so he ran to the sofa and lay down on Reese himself.